Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(4) Kentucky 62 - (1) Ohio State 60 (NCAA Tournament - Sweet 16)
TongueirateSho :biggrin: :Clap: :flame: :Cheerlead

Cats advance and will face North Carolina on Sunday in the Elite 8

Brandon Knight Wins it again
I am proudly eating crow right now!
What a great game!!!The second game winning shot this tournament by Knight. My final 4 is officially busted. But I could not be any happier!!!
who's heart is still racing?
Hope all the Josh H. nay sayers at the beginning of the season see what this kid has done for this team.
Always had faith! LOVE my CATS!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Cats do exactly what I thought they would to win the game.
They let Sullinger get his and pressure the 3-pt shooters.
Sullinger was a beast as usual but the dent the Cats put a big enough dent in OSU's FG% to win the game.
This sets up a rematch against UNC to go to the Final 4.
I say the Cats get revenge Wink
If sullinger is the best player in the league. Then josh harrelson is the best player in the world.
X's and O's Wrote:Hope all the Josh H. nay sayers at the beginning of the season see what this kid has done for this team.

:Thumbs: and to all the Cal haters, saying he cant coach.
As Charles Barkley just said "Calipari is a heL@ of a coach".
great game by both teams. two teams fighting for their lives. i have to tip my hat to the buckeyes.

josh will be ending his college career on a high note, he is playing some of best ball of any UK player this season.
I was def. wrong about this one..thank god..If you have told me in february this team would be in the elite 8, I would have laughed in your face
YES!!! Brandon Knight hits game winner #2. And Liggins and Harrellson was the to difference makers in this game! I almost had a heart attack when Diebler hit that 3.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MVP2 Wrote::Thumbs: and to all the Cal haters, saying he cant coach.

I still dislike Coach Cal, he has done a great job with the team since the Arkansas game. They are all focused and playing as a team.
i said by 3, but i will take the 2,way to go Cats...
Hey King, "just being realistic", huh?

All you haters go ahead and start eating, it's a big meal..

THANK YOU GOD! I LOVE THIS TEAM! NOW TO UNC AND OUR REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE! LOOK AT IT!!!!

The Blue Knight strikes again!
MVP2 Wrote::Thumbs: and to all the Cal haters, saying he cant coach.

It would be nice for him to break through and win the big one.
Do you think he's going to do it?
I think his team is playing their best ball of the season right now.
One thing to look at is that we could be playing 2 teams back to back that beat us this year(UNC/UConn).
If Cal can make the adjustments to win them both he would definitely gain a few points in my book. Williams and Calhoun are two of the best coaches in the nation. I'm not a big fan of them, but they compete every year.
i said on neutral court they could beat anybody.
Maybe Josh will start getting the praise he deserves from the media now :Thumbs:
vundy33 Wrote:Hey King, "just being realistic", huh?

All you haters go ahead and start eating, it's a big meal..

THANK YOU GOD! I LOVE THIS TEAM! NOW TO UNC AND OUR REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE! LOOK AT IT!!!!

The Blue Knight strikes again!

I didn't think UK could pull it off either. OSU just looked so good the times that I saw them.
Does anyone think the decision to take a 3 with 20 ticks left on the clock was a bad decision.
Obviously it wasn't the best decision in hindsight.....
but I would have drove or looked to get it inside quickly for the 2 and then foul to see if you can get any help from UK at the FT line.
If I was going for the 3 I would have held the ball until 7 or 8 seconds were left.
How sweet it is! I have been critical of coach Cal, but I commend him for a great coaching job tonight. He scared me putting Jones in with 2 fouls in the first half, but it worked out ok. Josh embarrasses Sullinger tonight.
Blacksmith Wrote:Maybe Josh will start getting the praise he deserves from the media now :Thumbs:

He better!! He's a warrior.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
zaga_fan Wrote:Does anyone think the decision to take a 3 with 20 ticks left on the clock was a bad decision.
Obviously it wasn't the best decision in hindsight.....
but I would have drove or looked to get it inside quickly for the 2 and then foul to see if you can get any help from UK at the FT line.
If I was going for the 3 I would have held the ball until 7 or 8 seconds were left.

I agree, they gave UK way too much time.
Incredible. I'm at a loss for words.
Strikeout King Wrote:TongueirateSho :biggrin: :Clap: :flame: :Cheerlead

Cats advance and will face North Carolina on Sunday in the Elite 8

Brandon Knight Wins it again
He might have hit the game winner, but he wasn't the reason we won. That honor goes to Harrelson first, then Liggins.
sstack Wrote:How sweet it is! I have been critical of coach Cal, but I commend him for a great coaching job tonight. He scared me putting Jones in with 2 fouls in the first half, but it worked out ok. Josh embarrasses Sullinger tonight.

You gotta let your best players play IMO
Just let them know not to be stupid.
I reffed a grade school game the other night and a teams starting center played for 2 or 3 minutes in the 1st half with 4 fouls lol
Harrellson really dominated Sullinger. Most of Sullinger's FG's were with Jones guarding him. Harrellson is my favorite player in a long time at Kentucky I want him to get a ring and go down as one of the all time best.
^
Me 2!

He has a heart, and you got to love that about a player wearing your favorite teams jersey.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Harrellson really dominated Sullinger. Most of Sullinger's FG's were with Jones guarding him. Harrellson is my favorite player in a long time at Kentucky I want him to get a ring and go down as one of the all time best.

Amen!!!
#BBFL