Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(5) Arizona 93 - (1) Duke 77 (NCAA Tournament - Sweet 16)
MVP2 Wrote:Poor Ol Duke, Congrats Arizona. Williams was very impressive last night.

MVP, your bracket is totalled LOL!
^

I know.
Ballers Wrote:MVP, your bracket is totalled LOL!

I believe everyone's bracket is totalled.
Exit of Singler, Nolan, and Irving is going to be hard to overcome for next year. Even with Rivers, they will have so holes to fill.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Exit of Singler, Nolan, and Irving is going to be hard to overcome for next year. Even with Rivers, they will have so holes to fill.

Ahh, who really cares? lol

:1:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Ahh, who really cares? lol

:1:

Reason to care?? To know that the Blue Devils WILL NOT succeed!! :biggrin:
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Reason to care?? To know that the Blue Devils WILL NOT succeed!! :biggrin:

:notworthy
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
HawksRule Wrote:I believe everyone's bracket is totalled.

Not Mine, I'm 100% Right, Simply Because I Didn't Feel One Out :biggrin:
Awesome. No more Duke!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Reason to care?? To know that the Blue Devils WILL NOT succeed!! :biggrin:

:Thumbs: