Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(5) Arizona 93 - (1) Duke 77 (NCAA Tournament - Sweet 16)
I Loved Every Minute Of This Game

:rockon: :Cheerlead :biggrin: :Clap:

Arizona advances to the Elite 8 And Will Face (3) UCONN
Awesome!!

Duke just got over powered by Arizona. And Williams is a BEAST!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Couldn't believe my eyes!...Duke went down!....lol
sweeeet!!!!
In my honest opinion. I think Irvin killed Duke. They looked out of sick.

Who agrees?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
What a great game. Bye bye dook.
YES!

^This is all that needs to be said on a day like today.
they was jamming it in Dukes face, glad to see them get beat, wish KY could have done it though,lol
Can a mod please combine the 2 threads?
The dunk by Derrick Williams in Kyle Singler's little face almost was as great as the absolute cleaning that Arizona put on the Dukies. Priceless.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:The dunk by Derrick Williams in Kyle Singler's little face almost was as great as the absolute cleaning that Arizona put on the Dukies. Priceless.

Amen
#BBFL
And the world returns back to balance!!!!
I loved that Williams kid! Oh my goodness some of those dunks were enough to make me jump out of my seat. Duke looked very odd tonight and I completely think that Irving coming back was the key. It was a chemistry thing with their big catalyst-Nolan Smith. He was not in his normal role tonight as he was shifted with Irving return and it knocked him out of his offense game completely. He was a non factor whereas he was the most important piece all year long. So was it a plan back-fired for coach K???? At first you would so yea, but you have to think that Irving was the best guard in the nation (and he looked it), but the offense just didn't flow in the second. Good season for the Blue Devils and ...... yea I am happy your out.

2 down (Duke and Louisville), three more to get out (North Carolina, Kansas, and Florida)!!!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:And the world returns back to balance!!!!
I loved that Williams kid! Oh my goodness some of those dunks were enough to make me jump out of my seat. Duke looked very odd tonight and I completely think that Irving coming back was the key. It was a chemistry thing with their big catalyst-Nolan Smith. He was not in his normal role tonight as he was shifted with Irving return and it knocked him out of his offense game completely. He was a non factor whereas he was the most important piece all year long. So was it a plan back-fired for coach K???? At first you would so yea, but you have to think that Irving was the best guard in the nation (and he looked it), but the offense just didn't flow in the second. Good season for the Blue Devils and ...... yea I am happy your out.

2 down (Duke and Louisville), three more to get out (North Carolina, Kansas, and Florida)!!!

Agree 100%. Irving was the man instead of Nolan being the main guy. And look what happened? My grandpa use to tell me.''Dance with the girl that brung you.'' And Coach K let Irving be the main man instead of letting his senior guard run the team.
#BBFL
Simply put, Duke sucks.
Overrated and Irving might be the worst overhyped player in the game.
Bolt Wrote:Simply put, Duke sucks.
Overrated and Irving might be the worst overhyped player in the game.

That's a BOLD statement. Don't get me wrong, I hate duke as much as the next person. But I give credit were credit is due.
#BBFL
outdoorsman43 Wrote:The dunk by Derrick Williams in Kyle Singler's UGLY face almost was as great as the absolute cleaning that Arizona put on the Dukies. Priceless.

Fixed that for you.
MisterPerfect Wrote:That's a BOLD statement. Don't get me wrong, I hate duke as much as the next person. But I give credit were credit is due.

Bold indeed, however nothing will ever change my mind as Duke really does suck.
Theyve also sucked every year since the beggining of time.:biggrin:
No credit due here, just another year we get to celeberate of Duke getting destroyed.
Its a great day to be a Duke hater. If any posters on here live around the Duke area you might want to get out before the flood starts, i mean with all the tears and all.
Bolt Wrote:Bold indeed, however nothing will ever change my mind as Duke really does suck.
Theyve also sucked every year since the beggining of time.:biggrin:
No credit due here, just another year we get to celeberate of Duke getting destroyed.
Its a great day to be a Duke hater. If any posters on here live around the Duke area you might want to get out before the flood starts, i mean with all the tears and all.

LOL, I'll just agree to disagree with you, Bolt.

But I love the hatred towards dUKe. I'm on the same boat as you as far as that goes.:Thumbs:
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:LOL, I'll just agree to disagree with you, Bolt.

But I love the hatred towards dUKe. I'm on the same boat as you as far as that goes.:Thumbs:

lol, agreed my friend.:biggrin:
I hope Irwin goes on to the draft so we dont have to here that bull anymore. He might make a great D league player in the nba. Him and laettner oughta share a cold one and reminesse over years passed, then leave the country together and start a new league in turkey to never be heard of again.
I must say however Duke might produce the ugliest players ever in the history of bball.
Shelden Williams, Scheyer, Smith, Hurley, boozer.
The only school maybe to challenge would be Fla and thats only because Noah IS the most awful looking thing on Earth.

I know if the face of my program looked like this one year....
[Image: http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_roo...1296796320]

I would quit:biggrin:
Yet another game that ruined my braket but its ok because I am always happy when Duke loses!! Arizona just couldn't miss and Kyle Singler got posterized!! LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Derrick Williams..... Left me speechless I don't know what to say about him.
HawksRule Wrote:Derrick Williams..... Left me speechless I don't know what to say about him.

He is just a beast!! 32 points and 13 rebounds against Duke is just insane!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
One more thing to say about this game
. And down goes Frazier!!
That Williams sideways tomahawk dunk may the the best one all year!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Duke got out coached tonight.
Second half scoring
Arizona-55
Duke-33
Down goes the giant.. hahaha
Duke got smacked...
I'm sure #42 for Arizona will be on the top plays today... Arizona is selling posters of that dunk, clear picture of Singler getting posterized.. This made my week. Thank you Arizona!
outdoorsman43 Wrote:The dunk by Derrick Williams in Kyle Singler's little face almost was as great as the absolute cleaning that Arizona put on the Dukies. Priceless.

:Thumbs:
HawksRule Wrote:Derrick Williams..... Left me speechless I don't know what to say about him.

He was the player of the year in the Pac 10 and I had never heard of him before this March
Poor Ol Duke, Congrats Arizona. Williams was very impressive last night.