Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 83 - Mountain State 76 (NAIA National Championship)
Panther Thunder Wrote:I'll make a thread. I assume they will be available viz the PC Bookstore. I should get an email when they come in. I'll start a thread when they do.

:Thumbs:
OffTheHook Wrote:I wanna shirt...LOL!

lol dude, I said the same thing.
CONGRATS PIKEVILLE BEARS!!!! Congrats Justin, Ryan and Josh...Hazard proud!!!
We'll be partying for a real long time over here baby!

Yeah!
Still hard to believe!! I am dying for a T-shirt!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Expo Center and the after party on the bridge was amazing. Today is the best day to be a Bear.
Good Job Bears
Amazing. Congrats Bears.
This is crazy. Congrats to Pikeville! Love that city!
Anybody got any video on the game or highlights? Had to work last night.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Congrats to Pikeville on a great year, and Congrats to my long time friend senior Justin Hicks. Hicks was a 4 year started, finished in the top 10 all time scoring list, and went out with a National Championship.

Hicks got robbed by not making the all-tournament team.
ekff Wrote:Congrats to Pikeville on a great year, and Congrats to my long time friend senior Justin Hicks. Hicks was a 4 year started, finished in the top 10 all time scoring list, and went out with a National Championship.

correction* not to be picky but he missed the top 10 by 1 point. Anyways congrats to Hicks on a GREAT carrier. Wells cam through on his first promise that he WOULD put a ring on Hicks hand.
I seen on Appalachain News Expresses Facebook that Coach Wells received a call from Coach Cal congratulating him on the win.
HawksRule Wrote:I seen on Appalachain News Expresses Facebook that Coach Wells received a call from Coach Cal congratulating him on the win.

Wow! That's awesome!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
information recieved via twitter: Tonight a caravan will begin at the Mac starting at 8 pm. Then tomorrow at 4 pm there wil be a parade through the city of Pikeville and following a pep rally at the college gym. Just thought you all would like to know this and has been confirmed by V.P Hurley
congrats to Pikeville
Congrats Pikeville, That is really awesome.
tshirts available in the PC bookstore.
^Thanks for the info.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congrats Pikeville. First non-ranked team to win the NAIA National Championship.
ekff Wrote:Congrats to Pikeville on a great year, and Congrats to my long time friend senior Justin Hicks. Hicks was a 4 year started, finished in the top 10 all time scoring list, and went out with a National Championship.

I agree with Hicks getting robbed.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:correction* not to be picky but he missed the top 10 by 1 point. Anyways congrats to Hicks on a GREAT carrier. Wells cam through on his first promise that he WOULD put a ring on Hicks hand.

I think this is Justin's second championship ring.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:I think this is Justin's second championship ring.

what other ring does he have? Did they win the All-A in high school?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:what other ring does he have? Did they win the All-A in high school?

Yes. Hazard won the All-A state championship in 2004. Justin was a freshman on that team.
Has anyone heard anything about Kelly Wells? I would say that he is getting a lot of calls right now after being on the top of Kentucky High School basketball and then a few years later NAIA basketball.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]