Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 83 - Mountain State 76 (NAIA National Championship)
Coach Wells and the boys bring it home to Pike County!
Congrats Bears!
Trevor is MVP and Caoch Wells is Coach of the year!!!

What an UNREAL season!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
AWESOME!!! Unreal!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I wanna shirt...LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Me too!! The Bears scared me throughout the game. But just like every other game. They have so much heart at the end!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Hope Coach Wells hangs around! You know he has to be on a few radars now!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Fire Calipari! I'm definitely getting some sort of shirt for this. What a team! Just wish I had went to see them throughout the year.
Congrats Bears!! This is so awesome!! If there are shirts, I want one too!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^ I can say that I had the pleasure of watching them this season. That is two now. Got to see the 1996 Wildcats!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
All Tournament Team: Cooksy, Setty, QHC.

M.V.P. Award - Trevor Setty
#BBFL
:biggrin: :Cheerlead :rockon: :1: :Clap: :flame: TongueirateSho
I just wanted to say that I'm very proud of those bears. Trevor is my wifes cousin and we are proud of that beanpole and the rest of his team. Congrats Bears!! Next time I see him I'm going to razz him about standing on the scores table though.. lol, We listened to the game on 93.1 online streaming so i'd like to thank them to for providing coverage to us here in little ol Peebles OH.
"He's big, he's kinda goofy, he's got the hair, but he's got the heart of a champion!"
Congrats to Pikeville. From a LWC alum/alumnus, it is nice to see a Mid-South Conference team bring home the title.
congrats bears
I am so proud of these guys!! They never gave up!!
My daughter cheers for PC, so I've got to watch them play for the past 2yrs...
WOOOOOO! We are PIKEVILLE!!!

Great Day to be a BEAR!

I just woke the City of Pikeville up blaring my horn!!

Awesome group of guys and coach. NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!
Get me a shirt PT!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Congrats to the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS NAIA MIDSOUTH PIKEVILLE COLLEGE BEARS. What a team, what a coach, what a community!!! Got to get me a PC. t-shirt!!:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:rockon::rockon::Clap::Clap::Thumbs:
OffTheHook Wrote:Get me a shirt PT!
I gotchu
^2XL..LOL. I'm a big boy...LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Let me know when the shirts come out, I want one
Let me know where to buy them when they come out. Pretty cool to see Pikeville College on ESPN's bottom line... haha.
Panther Thunder, please let us know on here when they are available. Thanks Bro.:Thumbs:
Words can not fathim my jubilation right now, I have watched this program since I was in diapers. Became great friends with Rick, Watson etc. To now say that I am 2011 graduate of Pikeville College and a graduate of a team that won the national championship is unbelievable. I am in tears I just can not believe it, I did the preseason review of this team at the begining of the year at coach wells had me believing and now it has came to life. BRING IT HOME TO THE MOUNTAINS!!!!
Getting a shirt as soon as possible!! I am so proud of Pikeville and these amazing players!!! Coach Wells you have your future right before your eyes!!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Big Five-0- Wrote:Panther Thunder, please let us know on here when they are available. Thanks Bro.:Thumbs:
I'll make a thread. I assume they will be available viz the PC Bookstore. I should get an email when they come in. I'll start a thread when they do.
I just have one ? When did Jimmer Fredette transfer to PC and change his name to Setty anyway? HAHA! What a scene out the expo right after the game!!! It looked like Hillbilly Days came early! LOL!!! GO BEARS!!!!
Congrats to Pikeville. They played great and something like this is amazing for our community. I fortunetaly go to to the neighboring school Big Sandy, but I for one am proud of Pikeville as a whole tonight!