Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(1) Ohio State
41.94%
(4) Kentucky
58.06%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Ohio State vs. (4) Kentucky 3/25 (Sweet 16)
Jarons Wrote:Harrellson is lucky that he did not get a technical foul.

That's a basketball move. You just never see it used anymore. That's old school ball.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Without this bull crap refs were up by 10.
MisterPerfect Wrote:That's a basketball move. You just never see it used anymore. That's old school ball.

I know. Harrellson just threw a rocket off his chest I was expecting to see OSU at foul line for two shots.

Its a completely legal move. You cant call a foul on the ball.
How many time is Ohio St. going to flop in this game.

legal play, how could they call a T on it? There is no rule on how hard or soft you have to throw the ball!
Benchwarmer Wrote:How many time is Ohio St. going to flop in this game.

Isnt that a blocking foul.
Fouls one sided much? Wow
UK is tied with the fouls almost 3-1. I'll take it.
LClion4life Wrote:Fouls one sided much? Wow

:Thumbs:
Can you believe that UK's bench is outscoring another teams this season? WOW!
Blind Ref's Can Call It Better Than These Ref's
What a joke referee crew for a big game like this.
10-3 in fouls.....They must be all BIG 10 refs
I dont think they know what a flop is.
Uk 4-4 on ft
Ohio St. 12-15 ft
Some bad calls from the ref, I mean heck, anyone could tell that most of those fouls should've been no-calls. If they're going to let Jorts and Sully bang, they don't need to call every little thing on the guards. If they do, they at least need to get it right.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I dont think they know what a flop is.

Nope
i will take it with all those fouls on us,,and Knight and Lamb, and Jones have done nothing yet, we keep all those guys in without fouling out we win this game..
cuppett777 Wrote:i will take it with all those fouls on us,,and Knight and Lamb, and Jones have done nothing yet, we keep all those guys in without fouling out we win this game..

That is exactly what I am thinking! Let's hope Knight goes off in second half.
Jarons Wrote:I know. Harrellson just threw a rocket off his chest I was expecting to see OSU at foul line for two shots.

Nah, you can't call that a T. In my opinion you can't.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
him, Lamb, somebody,lol
MisterPerfect Wrote:Nah, you can't call that a T. In my opinion you can't.

i agree in no way was that a foul much less a T
MisterPerfect Wrote:Nah, you can't call that a T. In my opinion you can't.

I didn't think that it was a T either. I just expected the refs to call a T.
Liggins just got ran over and no call.
they actually called a foul for Knight?????
Jarons Wrote:I didn't think that it was a T either. I just expected the refs to call a T.

Oh, haha. My bad. I thought you honestly thought it was a foul. But you meant by the way the refs were calling the game. My bad!!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Oh, haha. My bad. I thought you honestly thought it was a foul. But you meant by the way the refs were calling the game. My bad!!

After getting drilled by others on my first comment, I realized I should have worded it different.
^Lol, sorry buddy.
#BBFL
Now Knight did push off on Craft just then. We better be glad he didn't get called for it.
#BBFL
2 hands is a foul buddy. I dont care how much knight pushes off.