Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(1) Ohio State
41.94%
(4) Kentucky
58.06%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Ohio State vs. (4) Kentucky 3/25 (Sweet 16)
Kentucky by 1 in overtime.

Go big blue!!!
Just heard on ESPN. That Josh Harrellson will be the biggest player Sullinger has faced all season. This mean in my opinion. That Harrellson is the difference. And the way he's been playing. I can see him stopping Sullinger and leads UK to the win.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Here we go. About 4 hours.
^I'm getting goose bumps!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Okay, I have waited long enough. I really did not want to give my wildcats too much credit in this matchup but the more and more I think about it, I think that if ONE team in the remainder of the tournament can beat them it is UK or Kansas. UK, maybe more than any other team can effect (not shut down) Ohio St. The buckeyes are indeed the best team in the tourney. However, place them in a one game situation with this much pressure and a team like UK, you have an interesting match up. So the biggest key for the Wildcats is obviously Jorts. His the main body between Jared Sullinger's 15 points or 25 points.... If he can frustrate him to keep him closer to that 15 range then the Cats are doing well. Another important factor is Vargas, if he comes in and gives 6 minutes of ball and can lay some tough/wear down fouls on Sullinger hopefully that will be the catalyst for Jorts to stay out of foul trouble.
Ohio St. can only be beat if you can not only effect Sullinger but guard the perimeter to a 35% clip (they are 50% on the season!!!). The range of our guards (Lamb, Knight and Liggins) is the perfect storm for frustrating their amazing shooting. On offense, Miller is going to have to play a great game like in the first NCAA game. Pair 14 from Miller and a 20 from Jones and I think this game is in UK's hands. By far the best match up that we will have will be Terrance Jones, when he gets the favorable defender he has to show up and rockem!!
Earlier in the week I really did not want to say UK in this one and I was thinking that Ohio St was a monster match up problem for the Cats but looking at how big our guards play and how well Harrellson has played I have to say that the Cats win by 2!!! This one is going to be a classic! GO CATS!!!! LEGGO!!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think UK has to play to their strength, which is to run an up tempo game which also plays to Ohio's one weakness (although it might be a small weakness) which is their defense. UK must make Ohio play 40 mins of defense. Ohio is not deep, so if we can force them to defend and get into foul trouble, it helps our chances. I am not putting money on UK, but I think we have a shot if we have all players on their game tonight.
If JH gets in early foul trouble, it's going to be a long night for the Cats.
Aslan Wrote:If JH gets in early foul trouble, it's going to be a long night for the Cats.

This is what I am VERY worried about!!!
#BBFL
2 hours and 33 minutes until tip-off!!
Aslan Wrote:If JH gets in early foul trouble, it's going to be a long night for the Cats.

Nooott so fast my friend, I got a feel. Eloy is going to give us big mins tonight when he comes in. I hope JH dont get into foul trouble but I think the bigs for UK will play big tonight.
MVP2 Wrote:Nooott so fast my friend, I got a feel. Eloy is going to give us big mins tonight when he comes in. I hope JH dont get into foul trouble but I think the bigs for UK will play big tonight.

I pray your right MVP.
#BBFL
UK nuff said.
I don't think I've ever been this excited for a game..
vundy33 Wrote:I don't think I've ever been this excited for a game..

Me either!!!
#BBFL
vundy33 Wrote:I don't think I've ever been this excited for a game..

You and MRPERFECT must be younguns if your are more excited about this game than any game in the past.
I'm Pretty stoked about this game
Strikeout King Wrote:I'm Pretty stoked about this game

I'm with you.
sstack Wrote:You and MRPERFECT must be younguns if your are more excited about this game than any game in the past.

I like to consider myself a young gun. But other people think other wise.
#BBFL
well well. call it on us but not them. that helps......
Call a freaking foul. OMG are u kiding me
Knights being killeed
Jones forced three straight shots and wound up picking up a silly foul; this hurts us.
Josh came to play!!!!!
Harrellson has turned into an absolute monster!!!
#BBFL
These refs are killing me. Their pitiful.
#BBFL
Sully better back off. Josh is crazy! And I love it!!!
#BBFL
Thats right harrelson if they wont call a foul bust him with the ball. There flopping all over the place call a blocking foul. Jesus christ? And a push on knight in the back? YOu refs are pathetic. Its obvious who the money is on in vegas.
Harrellson is lucky that he did not get a technical foul.
Harrelson got freaking killed then u call a foul on us. Trhis is bull
Omg call the game fair this is crazy