Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central vs. Hazard 3/3 (14th)
i go to kcc and zach davis is not playing he doesnt get cleared to the end of april just to clear up everyones speculation on that
Unfortunately Zach will not be cleared in time to play this year, but thankfully he is not a senior..
I'm gonna say Hazard in this one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Mark it down today(March 2, 2011). Hazard 48 and Knott County Central 31
tommy2 Wrote:Mark it down today(March 2, 2011). Hazard 48 and Knott County Central 31

:lame::beerwez::howdy::wtf1::closed::fedup::novb:
what time is this game?
bac2369 Wrote:what time is this game?

6:30 pm
:please: Is the parking and stuff that tight!?!?!? From what I hear you are better off parking at walmart and walking?!?!?:omg::lame::nope::fedup::beerwez::beerwez::beer:
HeGotGame Wrote:Unfortunately Zach will not be cleared in time to play this year, but thankfully he is not a senior..

Wouldn't matter if he was playing, they still wouldn't win region.
neverguesswhoiam Wrote:Wouldn't matter if he was playing, they still wouldn't win region.

:yawn:

Your posts are not worth reading.. ever.

You obviously are trying to start an argument, that has been debated several times on this message board, and is irrelevent anyway because that scenario will never be played out.. let it go.
I know Nason is going to play tonight, but is he at 100%?
If Roberts and Davis plays Look out Hazard and the rest of the regional contender or pretenders.:notworthy
HeGotGame Wrote::yawn:

Your posts are not worth reading.. ever.

You obviously are trying to start an argument, that has been debated several times on this message board, and is irrelevent anyway because that scenario will never be played out.. let it go.

:worthy:
A reliable source says that Davis is playing tonight. Footage of him practicing this week has also surfaced.
Deacon Lane Wrote:A reliable source says that Davis is playing tonight. Footage of him practicing this week has also surfaced.

Nason will play but not nearly at %100. Davis has been practicing with the team.. not going hard or anything..for about 2 1/2 weeks. He is also running through Hindman every other day in case that video surfaces too..haha.
However, the doctor won't clear him to play for safety reasons, nor will his dad.
Hazard 62
KCC 60
greenstuff22 txted me and said "Haz by 50"..
So I'm gonna go with Hazard by 49.
mhm...davis played
Looks like someone had an ACE up their sleeve and did a good job hiding it right up until they came on the floor to warm up. Nice one by the Patriots! Smile Bring on the Commodores in the finals!
EKYHoops Wrote:Looks like someone had an ACE up their sleeve and did a good job hiding it right up until they came on the floor to warm up. Nice one by the Patriots! Smile Bring on the Commodores in the finals!

I hated having to post untruths on here, but everyone open to practices was sworn to secrecy.. faculty nor staff at KCC knew Davis would be playing.
Stlcardsfan Wrote:heard Davis might play in this one

:biggrin:
So what happened to everyone saying that Davis wasn't going to be cleared for the game?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON