Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central vs. Hazard 3/3 (14th)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good Matchup
Kcc
will roberts be playing?
Yes, but not at 100%. Youth and little time is on his side. Playing on Thursday is a big help. Sitting out last night turned out to be the correct move.
This one is a toss up.

Talent wise- I give the edge to Knott with a heathy Roberts.
Experience-Hazard, Knott only returned one starter from last years region team
Hazard has home court advantage
If it comes down to coaching, Hazard no question.

so IMO Hazard is favorite to win but I'm going to say Knott Central in a barnburner. Mike Slone with a huge game.

Knott Central-56
Hazard-53
Yet another toss up in the 14th Region Tournament! Either team could win this one and it is extremely hard to even make a prediction but I am gonna say that Hazard takes this one since they're hosting the tournament.

Hazard by 2
Knott Central defeated The Bulldogs 52-48 on Dec. 17th @ Hazard.
Al is tough to beat in the post season, so I will take Hazard at home.
Hazard 59
Knott 55
Aslan Wrote:Al is tough to beat in the post season, so I will take Hazard at home.
Hazard 59
Knott 55

I dont think he has ever been beat out of the 1st round since switching over to the Blue and Gold.
Wow what a first round game. Probably the best first round game in the mountains. Will be a close one and I think it will come down to who makes their foul shots. Too close to pick but the winner will face pcc in the finals.
hazard 54
knott 45
I do believe if Hazard can get by this game and make it to the finals they will win the region, just because of who is the coach, but with Roberts back that takes a lot of stress off of everyone else. Mickie Slone will have to play better then what he did against LCC in the championship but I believe he will show everyone why he is the 14th region player of the year and have a huge game.

KCC-72
Hazard-65

But I do believe that Al will have 1 or 3 tricks up his sleeve, going to be an interesting first round game.
KCC by 3
KCC by 27
^ lol. Sure have missed ya.

Knott Central - 61
Hazard - 57
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:^ lol. Sure have missed ya.

Knott Central - 61
Hazard - 57
:loveya:
MVP2 Wrote:I dont think he has ever been beat out of the 1st round since switching over to the Blue and Gold.

Nope...
but he's only been there 3 years....
always got a good draw....
and Josh Whitaker running the point.

This year he draws Knott in the first round and Whitaker is playing college ball.

No one has had Big Al's number like Knott has had over the past couple of years.
But without Davis it's going to be hard to knock em out at home.

all that being said.

Gimme Knott County by 5!
(It hurts to say that)
Being held at Hazard I'll go with Hazard by 7.
kcc73 Wrote:Wow what a first round game. Probably the best first round game in the mountains. Will be a close one and I think it will come down to who makes their foul shots. Too close to pick but the winner will face pcc in the finals.

agreed, this game is gonna be intense!! If Knott can handle Hazards aggressive press and make their foul shots they should pull out the W. I look for BJ to gain back his respect from the patriot fans and have a huge night. When its all said and done, the dawgs win.

Hazard-62
Knott-58
MVP2 Wrote:This one is a toss up.

Talent wise- I give the edge to Knott with a heathy Roberts.
Experience-Hazard, Knott only returned one starter from last years region team
Hazard has home court advantage
If it comes down to coaching, Hazard no question.

so IMO Hazard is favorite to win but I'm going to say Knott Central in a barnburner. Mike Slone with a huge game.

Knott Central-56
Hazard-53

lol, thats funny.
Crazy Horse Wrote:I do believe if Hazard can get by this game and make it to the finals they will win the region, just because of who is the coach, but with Roberts back that takes a lot of stress off of everyone else. Mickie Slone will have to play better then what he did against LCC in the championship but I believe he will show everyone why he is the 14th region player of the year and have a huge game.

KCC-72
Hazard-65

But I do believe that Al will have 1 or 3 tricks up his sleeve, going to be an interesting first round game.

If Knott County lets Hazard score 65, the dawgs will win.
has hazard ever lost at hazard in region? only way they lose is if its a close game and knot hits a full court shot for the win.
Blue & gold by 6 !!!! Go dawgs !!!
hazard by 6
Hazard will be hard to beat at home. Probably a toss up game on a neutral floor but Memorial Gym is worth 6 or more points to the Bulldogs.
I am going to go with Knott Central in a mild upset.
heard Davis might play in this one
Stlcardsfan Wrote:heard Davis might play in this one

Really, well i am changing my prediction to KC by 39 if he plays.
Just remember where u heard it from
If they game is at Hazard, I may change my pick.
Pages: 1 2