Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Sanchez's Girlfriend
She hot? The Facebook page is deleted now..

Dumb thread is dumb.
This is so much worse then what Big Ben done. Yes the women called rape but he never did and was not proven guilty. Dating a girl under aged and you being a supposed role model is very bad. Something needs to be done bout this.
Crazy Horse Wrote:This is so much worse then what Big Ben done. Yes the women called rape but he never did and was not proven guilty. Dating a girl under aged and you being a supposed role model is very bad. Something needs to be done bout this.

CH, I'm not sure where you see this is underage. It's not and has been mentioned a few times already. I don't like it and think its poor judgement, but there is absolutely nothing illegal about this! If you think 18 is the legal age, you may not have seen the facts in New York.
Sex has never even been mentioned, but legal consent age in Kentucky is 16. ****, it's at least 17 in New York, better than here!
Crazy Horse Wrote:This is so much worse then what Big Ben done. Yes the women called rape but he never did and was not proven guilty. Dating a girl under aged and you being a supposed role model is very bad. Something needs to be done bout this.

Completely legal man.
Stardust Wrote:Sex has never even been mentioned, but legal consent age in Kentucky is 16. ****, it's at least 17 in New York, better than here!

And I don't know too many 16 year olds around here that are mentally capable of making an informed decision lol
Agreed
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:Yes it is pathetic that he is talking to a 17 year old girl and that he is 24, but I see it happen all the time here in Eastern, KY. Heck, I have seen guys who are 26-27 still going and trying to pick up high school girls, nothing new here.

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

Confusedinglepar Sorry, Guys...I couldn't resist..LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

One of the best movie quotes of all time. Bar none.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OffTheHook Wrote:"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

Oh, yes. That officially ended this thread. :Thumbs: