Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Sanchez's Girlfriend
With all the bad press Ben got, why is there not an outcry over the fact that Mark Sanchez has been seeing a 17 year old high school student. She posted pics on the net of his bed that they shared. Let's see what the big commish does about this one.
Shady Grady Wrote:With all the bad press Ben got, why is there not an outcry over the fact that Mark Sanchez has been seeing a 17 year old high school student. She posted pics on the net of his bed that they shared. Let's see what the big commish does about this one.

Did he rape her...............????????????????????????????????????????????
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Did he rape her...............????????????????????????????????????????????

Ben never raped anyone. Plus, she's 17 dude. In high school. The girl with Ben was 20, been drinking and willfully went into a room with him. That ship has sailed anyway. The point is a pro QB is sleeping with a high school student. Not the image that the commish seems to want.
Shady Grady Wrote:Ben never raped anyone. Plus, she's 17 dude. In high school. The girl with Ben was 20, been drinking and willfully went into a room with him. That ship has sailed anyway. The point is a pro QB is sleeping with a high school student. Not the image that the commish seems to want.

Isn't like he is forcing the girl to do anything. She will legally be of age in 1 year. If they both enjoy each others company than who are we to say they cant. The law forbids it though.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Isn't like he is forcing the girl to do anything. She will legally be of age in 1 year. If they both enjoy each others company than who are we to say they cant. The law forbids it though.

Can't believe you are still hating on Ben for being with a drunk 20 year old. He didn't force her to get drunk and go to his private room either. She knew what she was doing. And then defending Sanchez sleeping with a 17 year old? Something is wrong with that picture. Let me think about this again just to make sure I'm getting it right. Ben goes into a private room with a 20 year old drunk college student (wrong) and Sanchez is sleeping with a high school student that is 17 (alright). Everyone better keep an eye on their daughters in high school.
Shady Grady Wrote:Can't believe you are still hating on Ben for being with a drunk 20 year old. He didn't force her to get drunk and go to his private room either. She knew what she was doing. And then defending Sanchez sleeping with a 17 year old? Something is wrong with that picture. Let me think about this again just to make sure I'm getting it right. Ben goes into a private room with a 20 year old drunk college student (wrong) and Sanchez is sleeping with a high school student that is 17 (alright). Everyone better keep an eye on their daughters in high school.

There is a HUGE DIfference.

Big Bens (girl) said he rapped her. But yet the court dismissed it. This has happened twice correct?

Mark is with a girl, Underage by law. Sanchez is what 21, 22? How old is Ben?

My bad hes 24.
"You know I'm 17, right?" she remembers saying. Sanchez kept his cool. "Well, we can still talk, but I can't see you until you're 18," he said. "Actually," E.K. replied, "17 is legal in New York." Poise all around.

The website fielded a stern note from an attorney representing E.K. after she'd spoken, but any interactions between Sanchez and E.K. appear to have been legal — well, except for the underage-in-a-club-on-New-Year's-Eve part. But the young lady in question, identified as Eliza Kruger, apparently has been clubbing with her mom, Marie McCormick Kruger, since she was 15, a source told the New York Post.

"We went back to his place in Jersey after dinner," the blond told Deadspin, right before mentioning that she'd checked the age of consent in New Jersey in advance (It's 16). "He lives on a golf course. There was a big storm."
If it is legal in New York and more legal in New Jersey, go for it.
LWC Wrote:If it is legal in New York and more legal in New Jersey, go for it.

:Thumbs:
This thread is dumb.
king360 Wrote:This thread is dumb.

LOL :Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:She hott?

:Thumbs:
Me being the lone Jets fan on here I say who cares this kind of thing happens all the time, but just because it is Mark Sanchez it is a bigger deal.
Shady Grady Wrote:Can't believe you are still hating on Ben for being with a drunk 20 year old. He didn't force her to get drunk and go to his private room either. She knew what she was doing. And then defending Sanchez sleeping with a 17 year old? Something is wrong with that picture. Let me think about this again just to make sure I'm getting it right. Ben goes into a private room with a 20 year old drunk college student (wrong) and Sanchez is sleeping with a high school student that is 17 (alright). Everyone better keep an eye on their daughters in high school.

SG, we are rarely on the same side of an argument, and as much as it pains me to be on your side here, I agree with you. Ben was with someone legal. Even though 17 is considered legal in New York for relationships, I still see no circumstance that makes since to a 24 year-old man, to be involved with a teenager who cannot even buy beer!
I don't agree with what Mark is doing, but if it's within the law then so be it.

Believing these athletes sexually assault any girl is far from believable, but I'm not ruling out that all cases are untrue.

What young women wouldn't want to be with a millionaire professional athlete?
Stardust Wrote:SG, we are rarely on the same side of an argument, and as much as it pains me to be on your side here, I agree with you. Ben was with someone legal. Even though 17 is considered legal in New York for relationships, I still see no circumstance that makes since to a 24 year-old man, to be involved with a teenager who cannot even buy beer!

Hey, Dusty, I knew I would get you over to my side sooner or later, LOL! Honestly, we have agreed on several topics, some I just haven't posted on. I think you can see my point here that the thing we are talking about here is the "NFL CODE OF CONDUCT". It was legal for Ben to be in a bar. The girl he was with was of legal age. No doubt she asked for whatever she got. Does it mean he used good judgment? No. This girl might be of legal age in New Jersy, but is it good judgment? No. Ben is what 26-27 with a 20 year old? Sanchez is 24 with a 17 year old. And still in high school. And by the way, I do not believe Ben raped her and the evidence proves it. She wasn't even going to do anything until her friends talked her into it. The bottom line is both cases are very bad judgment and both men were thinking with something other than their brains. Maybe Sanchez can go to the prom this year!! :thatsfunn
In NY being 17 makes yu of age so nothing can be done about it
Cant believe you guys are making a big deal of this. Its legal. Smile Get over it. No ones crying rape.
Shady Grady Wrote:Hey, Dusty, I knew I would get you over to my side sooner or later, LOL! Honestly, we have agreed on several topics, some I just haven't posted on. I think you can see my point here that the thing we are talking about here is the "NFL CODE OF CONDUCT". It was legal for Ben to be in a bar. The girl he was with was of legal age. No doubt she asked for whatever she got. Does it mean he used good judgment? No. This girl might be of legal age in New Jersy, but is it good judgment? No. Ben is what 26-27 with a 20 year old? Sanchez is 24 with a 17 year old. And still in high school. And by the way, I do not believe Ben raped her and the evidence proves it. She wasn't even going to do anything until her friends talked her into it. The bottom line is both cases are very bad judgment and both men were thinking with something other than their brains. Maybe Sanchez can go to the prom this year!! :thatsfunn

SG, you just used the best words to describe it all "Bad Judgement"! I'm not so big on the "court of public opinion", but this is a case that is not just of public opinion, but something more of common sense. I've really tried to think this through of whether she was 18 and in her first year of college, and I still would think it's in appropriate.
If he's not breaking the law who cares. Kobe & Ben didn't break no laws either, they just got accused of it by dumb b******
I just wanna know if she's hott, lol.
Aslan Wrote:If he's not breaking the law who cares. Kobe & Ben didn't break no laws either, they just got accused of it by dumb b******
I just wanna know if she's hott, lol.

Here's her facebook page lol
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1471340214
she looks 21
Shady Grady Wrote:Ben never raped anyone. Plus, she's 17 dude. In high school. The girl with Ben was 20, been drinking and willfully went into a room with him. That ship has sailed anyway. The point is a pro QB is sleeping with a high school student. Not the image that the commish seems to want.

As long as her parent are okay with it, which im sure they are ---$$$$$
then shes of legal age of consent and its completely legal.
Ben needs to quit partying and being in the wrong places at the wrong times.
Its not that big of a deal. This girl will probably turn 18 in a month or two and be completely legal.
I dont understand why some people think as soon as you turn 18 its okay, but if youre 17 and your eighteenth bday is the next day then its not right.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:As long as her parent are okay with it, which im sure they are ---$$$$$
then shes of legal age of consent and its completely legal.
Ben needs to quit partying and being in the wrong places at the wrong times.
Its not that big of a deal. This girl will probably turn 18 in a month or two and be completely legal.
I dont understand why some people think as soon as you turn 18 its okay, but if youre 17 and your eighteenth bday is the next day then its not right.

Because in most states if a girls parents catch you in the bed with her and you turned 18 yesterday and she turns 18 tomorrow....
you're going to court lol
http://www.popcrunch.com/eliza-kruger-pictures/
here she is
zaga_fan Wrote:Because in most states if a girls parents catch you in the bed with her and you turned 18 yesterday and she turns 18 tomorrow....
you're going to court lol

true but in NY, 17 is the legal age pretty much. a case like thi sone would not stand up in court.
The pic i just posted of her shows her smoking lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:true but in NY, 17 is the legal age pretty much. a case like thi sone would not stand up in court.
The pic i just posted of her shows her smoking lol
That's why I said in most states.
If he takes that girl out to another State to see him play and gets busted with her he's in trouble.
Bottom line...
it would stand up in court too.
Ask Plaxico Burress lol
He shot himself in the leg and got put in jail for it.
If the right judge gets the case anything can happen.
Some of them would dismiss it....
some would drop the hammer.
Yes it is pathetic that he is talking to a 17 year old girl and that he is 24, but I see it happen all the time here in Eastern, KY. Heck, I have seen guys who are 26-27 still going and trying to pick up high school girls, nothing new here.