Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Aurburn vs. #2 Oregon - UPDATE
TidesHoss32 Wrote:They might call themselves Bama fans, but they arent true Bama fans. Probably just fans of SEC football. A true Bama fan NEVER, EVER roots for Auburn or Tennessee. EVER.
Oh I know this but he was head to toe in Bama stuff and he was rooting for Auburn.
You have got to be kidding!
WOW. Big stop for Auburn. How did Oregon not get a TD?
Unless Oregon forces a turnover, that just may have ended the game. The demeanor of the Duck players after not scoring that TD indicates they have lost any confidence they may have had
That fairley kid is a thug, but he is a beast!
Oregon is getting NO pressure on Newton at all
Wildcatk23 Wrote:That fairley kid is a thug, but he is a beast!

He is a dominating defensive player!
Big play by Newton.
It's only an 8 point game, with an entire quarter of football to go. But this is feeling like the game is over!
Stardust Wrote:He is a dominating defensive player!

I honestly think anyone that can throw someone elses face to the ground after a play should be kicked out of the game tho.
Stardust, it is a huge 8 point lead...
Stardust Wrote:It's only an 8 point game, with an entire quarter of football to go. But this is feeling like the game is over!

I feel like Auburn has just controlled the game. But they better get some points on the board.
I would love to see Oregon tie it up. Would love to see it go to overtime.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Stardust, it is a huge 8 point lead...

It's 8 that feels like 18
Auburn isnt going to take any chances with the ball. So I doubt Oregon is going to get a turnover. They better force a three and out and get their offense going or it is over.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Auburn isnt going to take any chances with the ball. So I doubt Oregon is going to get a turnover. They better force a three and out and get their offense going or it is over.

Well there is the punt. Ducks need to do something right now!
Use 2 hands buddy. Much better than one.
Not exactly the kind of punt return they needed Smile
Better do it and do it NOW.
Wow, just as I was about to say this game is over....
OK! Blitz on 3 and 18
The only passing game that Oregon has is "Big Play", they have no short passing game at all until that screen
Auburn needs to use the Dagger!
I love how this was supposed to be a score fest...
^ I think that last defensive stand was the dagger. I'm disappointed that the pace of this game has slowed so much. It was looking like it would be a shootout, now both teams look blah!
that's was what you expected from Newton
I am surprised that Auburn is taking shots like that. A turnover would be huge for Oregon.

And there it is. Cam Newton looks hurt. Come on Ducks hit him again.
Come on Ducks take the Cheater out!
I could care less who wins, but the pace has slowed to the point that I'm beginning to lose interest!
Amun-Ra Wrote:Come on Ducks take the Cheater out!

C'mon Amun-Ra, Cam didn't know anything about itConfusedhh: