Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #1 Aurburn vs. #2 Oregon - UPDATE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Interception by Oregan. Aurburn ball.
Interception by Aurburn. 1st down Oregan, on the 47 yard line.
end of the first quarter #1 Aurburn 0 #2 Oregan 0
Loyola Marymont basketball was so fun to watch. This Oregon football team is the kind of excitement that has you on the edge of your seat. This is so fun to watch.

I believe the offenses will now settle down going into the 2nd quarter and we are in for a shootout. But WOW - both defenses are GOOD!
Looks like these 2 teams spent their time off studying each other, but right now they are just feeling each other out.
In the prediction thread, it was a landslide that Auburn would win. I don't think anyone expected the Ducks to be this good
Auburn strikes first, but it has to be disappointing to only get a FG
Now Auburn looks poised to punch in a score. I think Auburn's D is counting on keepint the Ducks offense off the field
Thats a pick there's no way the ruling should stand on this play.
I was wrong.
Auburn scores a TD. Oregon does a stupid kick off play, but now Oregon hits a HR.
Gah, cant believe that just happened
Oregon's QB is throwing some very dangerous passes over his receivers heads
Well Auburn owes their first touchdown to the refs because Oregon got screwed. That was a pick. Not only was his foot down but his elbow hit before any part of him touched out of bounds. If Oregon scores here it will be back to the way it should be.
This is a BLAST to watch. I was pulling for Auburn to get another SEC win. Now, I am just sitting back and LOVING what I am seeing. I could care less about who wins, I just want to be entertained!
^^^lol.
there you go Amun-Ra! This is AWESOME!
I smell the barn burning time for this to become a game.
vundy33 Wrote:^^^lol.

Lol, just like professional Wrestling, it's not about who wins, but did I get my moneys worth of entertainment:biggrin:
I am falling in love with the Ducks and their confidence to play street ball in the National champsionship!
Ok now lets see what Auburn can do without the zebras helping them score.
Offenses are settling in
F--- Auburn. Lets get this Big Quack Attack rollin'..
^ Now I just started rooting for Auburn!

:biggrin:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:F--- Auburn. Lets get this Big Quack Attack rollin'..
At the UK game in Birmingham I saw a dude with a sign that said " Go Cats" underneath that it said " Roll DUCKS Roll"....

But I also saw Bama fans saying they would root for Auburn?
WOW, how did the Tigers not get that TD!
I want to see another 95 yard drive by the Ducks
:| Cmon War Eagle.
Football did not cross the line, that's a safety
SAFETY! This game is a defensive struggle and it is awesome!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6