Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #1 Aurburn vs. #2 Oregon - UPDATE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
What the **** kind of football score is 11-9????
I am loving it because all I have heard is how it is going to be a shootout. One score I heard was 50-48.
That Auburn TD was too easy!
This game just got more interesting.
The Auburn player who threw the knee should have been put on a bus to Alabama immediately!
Big defensive stand from Auburn.
I am very impressed with the speed of the Oregon defense. Newton has looked human tonight
Halftime: Auburn 16-11

The 2nd quarter had the scoring, but that first quarter was awesome to watch!
Both team's defense has looked good.
the score at the half #1 Aurburn 16 #2 Oregan 11. What a excited first half
Tigers are looking like they could take control of this game for good. If Auburn scores, and Oregon does not answer, I think the game will be decided.
FG. Oregon better respond.
Let's go Ducks! Quack Attack. I've been very impressed with how the ducks have played defense.
^ I want to see the Ducks get back into the thick of the game. I'm hoping for an exciting 4th quarter shootout
Oregon has to get this back into a Run and gun pace and wear down the Auburn frontline
C'mon, don't slow down the pace - go, go, go!
Oregon cannot get anything in the air going
Auburns D is smothering now
Oregon just punted and now they better hope their D steps up in a big way or this is prolly over.
^ D did step up, now let's see if they can somehow figure out a way to get the Auburn D line off of their backs
Quick screens and quick hitters up the middle. Keep the no huddle going. After a couple of first downs try a play action seam route. But of course only if you dont get tackled for loss on every down.
If Oregon cannot get a passing game, they have no chance to pull this game out
Well, there is another of those tackles for a loss
Thats what I am saying. Quick slant from the slot. That is almost impossible to stop.
Lol, I LOVE it!
Quick someone tape that and show joker how to run a fake punt.

I thought that was a TD. Oregon should score here.
WOW - where did Mcneal come from on that tackle. C'mon Oregon, punch this in
Amun-Ra Wrote:At the UK game in Birmingham I saw a dude with a sign that said " Go Cats" underneath that it said " Roll DUCKS Roll"....

But I also saw Bama fans saying they would root for Auburn?
They might call themselves Bama fans, but they arent true Bama fans. Probably just fans of SEC football. A true Bama fan NEVER, EVER roots for Auburn or Tennessee. EVER.
It may take another trick play to get this in
****! They have to score this TD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6