Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst QB in NFL history??
drew henson is pretty bad. But, eli manning this year was a site a to see. He was horrible.
eli manning wasnt terrible, his team was terrible did u see the help he had as a giant
When was this exactly?
yesterday
Eli Manning u cant expect a rookie to just come out of nowhere and be great ... really did anyone expect roethlisberger to do good probably not considering what college he came from
One of the worst QB's I've seen in the NFL is Danny Wuerffel. He was a Heisman trophy winner and was a part of Florida's 1996 National Championship team. He had a great career at Florida and when he came into the NFL he was a huge disappointment.

One of the worst QB's to never play in an NFL game was Eric Crouch. He was a great college QB, but never had what it took to play in the League.
Eli isn't that bad, if he gets Burress this year, he'll have the deep threat that he lacked last year. The Giants released Hilliard though and he was one of my favorites on the team. (Im almost positive is was Hilliard anyway)
Gus Ferrotes left handed pass was hilarious
lol...yeh it was, and ill agree eric crouch was disappointing
imo akili smith is the worst qb ever he was drafted 3rd by the bengals i...........................he started his first 2 games and did alful then he got cut by the bengals and eventualy cut agian by the packers
another terrible qb
and now smith is with the bucs i have no clue why he is even on a team he should be sitting at home watching games from his couch instead of from the sidelines
ahh lets not get too carried away, hes not that bad of a qb....there are a lot of qbs that should be sittin on the couch besides him