Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Worst QB in NFL history??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I cast my vote for Rick Mirer. The only sonofaB*** who would opt to take a knee in the backfield to avoid a sack.

:x
I can't think of any at the moment....
Ryan Leaf
I was going to say Ryan Leaf, But I got to thinking and I can not remeber his name but he played for the Raiders about a year and got cut for durgs or something and was supposed to be really good. I think he came from USC (pack10 school) need some help with his name.
I would have to say Rick Mirer also any QB tha takes a knee to avoid a sack should be playin golf.
Ryan Leaf was terrible.
Ryan Leaf, a BIG bust. The Colts nearly drafted him over a guy named Peyton Manning.
The guy from USC who played for the Raiders that flamed out quickly was Todd Marinovich.
"Hip-hop Box" Wrote:I would have to say Rick Mirer also any QB tha takes a knee to avoid a sack should be playin golf.

Exactly HH
Leaf was pretty bad after all the hype and hold out.
Gus Frerotte has made some pretty big bonehead plays in his career. He once heat butted the wall behind the endzone anfter scoring a touchdown and gave himself a concussion. He also once threw an interception left-handed (he's right handed). He backs up Daunte Culpepper now as far as I know.
Sadly, I have to say Tim Couch, because since he left UK he sucks
Thanks Coreyp, that guy was terrible and was a first round pick, Akiele Smith was pretty bad also.
"sandwich spread" Wrote:Gus Frerotte has made some pretty big bonehead plays in his career. He once heat butted the wall behind the endzone anfter scoring a touchdown and gave himself a concussion. He also once threw an interception left-handed (he's right handed). He backs up Daunte Culpepper now as far as I know.

:lol: :lol: I didnt even no he still played.. If this guy can play NFL the surely to god Tim Couch could..
rogaberger for the steelers, how do you say CHOKE
Oh, t-blank, Roethlesburger is a good QB. But no one seems to remember this kid was a rookie. Of course he's going to have good days and bad days. He's just a kid and did extremely well for this to be his first season. Give him a break. Some more time, and Roethleburger will be Favre-quality.

But now back to the subject. Tim Couch. What a dissapointment and bust, but what else can you expect from UK football?
How about spelling his name right before you uneducatedly bash him.

Leaf and Couch in a tie.
"Hurley" Wrote:Sadly, I have to say Tim Couch, because since he left UK he sucks

They asked for tha worst Tim couch didnt even get a chance to prove himself no even manning can turn around a raggedy browns team
Roethlisberger should not be mentioned in this thread, he will DEFINITELY win a championship in his career... I thought it was crazy not picking this guy with the #1 pick, reminded me alot of Daunte Culpepper, looks like a tight end, plays the QB position with the best of them though. Tim Couch was a big bust but not nearly as big as Ryan Leaf, Couch actually got to play and wasn't really all that bad, just couldn't win with a horrible Browns team.
I say Ryan Leaf as well.....he was terrible
Gus Ferotte

Can you say left handed pass?
"T-Blankenship78" Wrote:rogaberger for the steelers, how do you say CHOKE

I'm guessing you are think of the Steelers qb. Now my question is hwo can you say that about a rookie qb who went undefeated except for a championship game, where he had to play against one of the greatest in the NFL, in Brady, and a team full of players who had been there and won already.
another bad QB was Heath Shuller out of UT.
Mike Tomzcak for the Pittsburgh Steelers. 95% of his attempts landed in the 10th row.
Ryan Leaf the guy played 3 years got re signed by the seahawks and said i am out of here

but ferotte he helped the vinkings last season in a couple of games so he is not to big of a flop....

and tim couch just hasnt got to prove himself at cleveland holcomb was better but if he goit the chance to prove himself i think he wouldnt be that big of a flop...

But i still say Ryan Leaf the guy is an embarrasment and should change his name... like tomzak 95% of leaf's passes ended up in the hands of the defense
whoever said roethelisberger needs to re-examine there self again..lol..i mean cmon the guy was a rookie in his first playoffs...and the patriots were going to win that game even if the steelers had terry bradshaw back there, it doesnt matter whos the qb...PATRIOTS ARE THE REAL DEAL...and btw there not going ne where for a long time..lol
pats are good but look out for the buccaneers in the next season
not to be rude or ne thing..lol...but this thread is about worst qb not how teams will do next year
haha
well i would have to say Drew Henson lol
he was great in College at Michigan, but now he just doesnt impress me that much...maybe he will improve over the off season but i personally think he should have never tried to play for the yankees, they have plenty enough money to get better 3rd baseman than him lol and he sjould have went straight to the NFL while he was still good!
ryan leaf...not drew henson hes prolly gonna start next year
Pages: 1 2