•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Central 2017
Cellking Wrote:I think Coach Ford knows he will have to pay a fee if he decides not to play Whitley Co. Last time I talked to him he was going to play. Pulaski Was never scheduled, no contracts signed. :igiveup:

Last Comment on the subject of WCHS, one would think that Coach and McCreary would know they should pay the buyout fee.....right? That is a part of contract and no problems.
Good to see Gay and Ford are working together. Ford will learn ......
......a hard lesson.
I've ask all you posters to leave me out of your post. Talk about McCreary Football 2017 FWD. Leave the past alone.
See if you guys can quit acting like children!
McCreary Central lost 6 Sr.'s A Center, a TE and a Receiver. Center was a solid player, TE will be hard to replace but with the Off. Central runs they can play with a slot instead. The Receiver will be hard to replace as he was a long ball threat and caught about any ball thrown in his direction. On Def. they lost a nose guard a Tackle, a inside line backer and a Outside line backer. We will miss all of them. McCreary will have 36 Jr's and Sr's on Team. They will have 4 Starting Linemen back and lots of size in this group. They have 4 receivers back who played a lot. Their QB, who throws a nice ball back and the Running Back who Averaged 219 yds. a game back. This Group has the talent to be very good. Go to work Guy's. Enjoy your last season. I will watch and support anyway I can, Good Luck.
hard to say much when Knox Central is your team, that whole rocks and glass houses thing applies .......... BUT, if you want to be left out - maybe you shouldnt be posting on the site.... Just saying. BTW, Knox is wiling to play... we don't have a coach but i'm sure mr candy could get it done
Going to be exciting year for MC. Explosive Offense, Solid Defense, different culture down there. Kids walk around a little prouder than in years past. The rest of the state is going to kick on you on message boards, but keep your head high and show them. The district is going to be down, except Corbin, so there is a chance to shock EVERYONE and host a playoff game. Hopefully the Alum will put their trophies up and get behind this team going forward.
This is the year we show everybody! Kids are working hard and Ford is on top of his game!! FEAR THE BEARD 2017!!!
CAN'T GET RIGHT Wrote:Going to be exciting year for MC. Explosive Offense, Solid Defense, different culture down there. Kids walk around a little prouder than in years past. The rest of the state is going to kick on you on message boards, but keep your head high and show them. The district is going to be down, except Corbin, so there is a chance to shock EVERYONE and host a playoff game. Hopefully the Alum will put their trophies up and get behind this team going forward.

Did they get a new band director? :biggrin:
Show everybody???? Not Whitley County...you bailed on that contract!! LOL

I do think that McCreary will be improved but small steps before big ones, and pride goeth before a fall......
Wt. room updates Please
Wrangler Wrote:Wt. room updates Please

45 in the weight room yesterday. Things are looking good at McCreary from what I'm hearing. No cellking sighting. Ford must have listen and put him on the road!
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:Show everybody???? Not Whitley County...you bailed on that contract!! LOL

I do think that McCreary will be improved but small steps before big ones, and pride goeth before a fall......

I will try to find out on Whitley /McCreary contract. I have friends at both places. I can't believe , that either would buy out of the contract.
I'll have a answer before the weekend is over, the extra day will help
BossEric Wrote:45 in the weight room yesterday. Things are looking good at McCreary from what I'm hearing. No cellking sighting. Ford must have listen and put him on the road!

This post shows just how much you lie. :hilarious: Both statements in this post is a lie, People are catching on to you Boss Man. :dontthink
Ford will not hide from Whitley!!! Ford and his troops fears no one! FEAR THE BEARD 2017!!!
BossEric Wrote:45 in the weight room yesterday. Things are looking good at McCreary from what I'm hearing. No cellking sighting. Ford must have listen and put him on the road!

cellking Has done more For MCreary football thank anyome Else in there history.
FordsFanatics Wrote:Ford will not hide from Whitley!!! Ford and his troops fears no one! FEAR THE BEARD 2017!!!

ford is going to Need every Ounce of Luck that beard can give him with All the bulletin Board material this Thread is giving there Next year's opponents never seen a team so cocky after a season playing the Easiest schedule in the state didn't beat one team with a winning Record. Good Luck! next year will be Different.
The AD is the issue. The minion and Robert Jones are on the prowl.
After watching the Whitley Girls Basketball team dismantle the McCreary Girls team.....its probably a good thing that McCreary bailed, backed out of and ran and hide, rather than play Whitley in football....LOL

So how is the weight room going?
Coach Ford will bow down to no one!!! Fear the beard in 17!!!
BossEric Wrote:I will try to find out on Whitley /McCreary contract. I have friends at both places. I can't believe , that either would buy out of the contract.

Still waiting????
BossEric Wrote:I will try to find out on Whitley /McCreary contract. I have friends at both places. I can't believe , that either would buy out of the contract.

Looks like No Answer from all them friends. :insane::insane:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Looks like No Answer from all them friends. :insane::insane:

The two schools decided not to play! No forfeit fee!
:thanks:
BossEric Wrote:The two schools decided not to play! No forfeit fee!
:thanks:

If this is True ? Why all the questioning of breaking a contract. Anyone close to Whitley County Alth. Dept. want to weigh in ? We got MC side of situation. Anyone know who MC picked up for last game of season ?
The information came from Whitley Co. side!
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:If this is True ? Why all the questioning of breaking a contract. Anyone close to Whitley County Alth. Dept. want to weigh in ? We got MC side of situation. Anyone know who MC picked up for last game of season ?

If Joking Jones has anything To do with Replacing Whitly it will be a Terroble 1a team like Bereea
Put whoever you want on the schedule! Ford won't shy away!!!
FordsFanatics Wrote:Put whoever you want on the schedule! Ford won't shy away!!!

Have not talked to Ford about next year schedule. Early talk was they were playing Pulaski in a Bowl Game. Those talks faded fast. Then the talk that Bozeman had scheduled Whitley County last game of the season. Next I hear McCreary and Ford wants out of Contract. I guess Whitley agreed to let them out. Now we got "FordsFanatics" who insist Ford will not shy away from anyone. :dontthink:dontthink:dontthink
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Have not talked to Ford about next year schedule. Early talk was they were playing Pulaski in a Bowl Game. Those talks faded fast. Then the talk that Bozeman had scheduled Whitley County last game of the season. Next I hear McCreary and Ford wants out of Contract. I guess Whitley agreed to let them out. Now we got "FordsFanatics" who insist Ford will not shy away from anyone. :dontthink:dontthink:dontthink

Coming from a program like Somerset, I don't think Coach Ford is afraid of playing anyone. However I do believe he is smart enough to play those out of District that he can compete with. Playing Corbin, Bell and Casey in District play is enough of a challenge, Good move to get out of the Whitley Contract. Good Luck Raiders.
Cellking Wrote:Coming from a program like Somerset, I don't think Coach Ford is afraid of playing anyone. However I do believe he is smart enough to play those out of District that he can compete with. Playing Corbin, Bell and Casey in District play is enough of a challenge, Good move to get out of the Whitley Contract. Good Luck Raiders.

somerset ??? who gives a crap about them they have done nothing for A team that has been around 200 years Pulaski has Surapss them in Four years . What is wght room work lookin like?? get off somerset nuts cllking
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next