•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indiana 73 - (1) Kentucky 72
The only team that can beat Kentucky is themselves. You can't win many games with 16 turnovers, shooting 28% from deep, and only shooting 59% from the charity stripe. It's amazing we had a chance to win.
Like I said in another thread, being humbled sucks, but I still expect nothing but great things from this team, and an 8th national championship.
Stardust, pick your avatar for me, and I will take RDJ down Sad
^ It's all good, it happens man. Indiana gets their title, too bad they won't stand a chance at getting the REAL title.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Worst officiating game I have ever seen.
Losers blame the refs and we're better than that.
theVILLE Wrote:Wowww! What a shot! Aslan wtf happened to your 40-0!
December 31st.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:He slightly resembles Dwight Schrute from the office IMO.
Please don't disgrace Dwight K. Schrute like that.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Terrence Jones has the flu or something. There is no way in hell he plays that bad healthy.

As for the game, that is the worst performance I have ever seen from Kentucky under Calipari. We got out-everything'd. We had no positives other than maybe the play of Vargas and Miller.
Calipari didn't hold anything back in press conference. Said Terrence Jones "gave us zero." Didn't say anything about him being sick.
And Teague's the one who stood out the most to me. Finally played with confidence and he rallied us in the second half.
SPARTY Wrote:Why would almight UK storm the floor???
We would never, we're too good for that. We are UK.
king360 Wrote:You call them bashers, I call them fans of sucky ass teams
And bandwagon fans.
FBALL Wrote:Somebody give a Jones update. I really do think he had to be sick.
He just didn't show up. More turnovers than points and rebounds combine. Can't win many games with your "star" playing having stats like that.
SPARTY Wrote:Why would you all even say that??? You all some dirty goofball UK FANS.... Give IU credit
You probably don't even know what dementia is.
WoJo Wrote:#2 ranked ohio state against unranked IU
i never claimed Duke would go undefeated like the UK tards claimed their NBA all-stars would be
That was me. I have that much faith in my team and if a team was ever going to do it, it's was this UK team.
zaga_fan Wrote:Ridiculousness lol

However...
Aslan will have to eat his share of crow on here.
But there aren't a lot of people to oppose him Smile
I'm here and ready to eat some well deserved crow.
WoJo Wrote:Ive always liked Duke as long as I can remember through their bad years and good. So no I am not just on the bandwagon. I am a lifetime Duke fan. :worthyBig GrinUKE
Yeah buddy, I believe that. People love to be different for attention.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I have a life and have learned how to ignore ignorant people.
Bingo.
Stardust Wrote:I had to watch the updates on my smartphone, and it was miserable. Do I even want to watch the game on DVR????
I DVR'd it as well. I won't delete it, but it'll be a while before I'll watch it. This one hurts worse than the South Carolina loss two years ago.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next