•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central Coach for 09/10
Letcher County's supt just put a big move on, what will Knott's do now to catch up
lean&mean Wrote:Letcher County's supt just put a big move on, what will Knott's do now to catch up

Bring in an old man who should be enjoying his retirement not coaching high school basketball. Is he oldest coach in state?
swish Wrote:Another week and still no coach, meanwhile Justin is recruiting Knott players to Pike Central. Other schools are inviting Knott players to come join them for open gym because Knott aint having it. Heard somebody say today this was like a three ring circus with a different clown in each ring. Anyone care to identify the clowns?

swish,, recruiting high school players to another high school is a no no unless its a private school. i know it goes on, but if he is, he better play his cards right in doing so or the players would be ineligible.

Fuzz...
Supafuzz Wrote:swish,, recruiting high school players to another high school is a no no unless its a private school.

Fuzz...

Its also against KHSAA rules for private schools to recruit.
rojas Wrote:Its also against KHSAA rules for private schools to recruit.

and ya aint suppose to tear those labels off mattresses either
Supafuzz Wrote:swish,, recruiting high school players to another high school is a no no unless its a private school. i know it goes on, but if he is, he better play his cards right in doing so or the players would be ineligible.

Fuzz...

Doesn't matter anymore. KHSAA doesn't care about southeast KY. Look at Knott's baseball team. 2 players are on the team who lied to get on the field this season. While 2 more who wanted to play were going by the rules and were ruled ineligible. So, if anyone wants to go with Justin, just go. You'll be ok as long as you lie about it.
swish Wrote:and ya aint suppose to tear those labels off mattresses either
I actually tore one off. I spent 3 months in Eddyville. :HitWall:
A coach will be named Monday.
KoJack Wrote:A coach will be named Monday.

BB KING, ???????? If so not a good choice in my opinion, he may be a good guy but I dont know about a coach......
Jeter_theman Wrote:Doesn't matter anymore. KHSAA doesn't care about southeast KY. Look at Knott's baseball team. 2 players are on the team who lied to get on the field this season. While 2 more who wanted to play were going by the rules and were ruled ineligible. So, if anyone wants to go with Justin, just go. You'll be ok as long as you lie about it.

Obviously they got eligible - and the almighty KHSAA would have caught them lying. Unless you have proof you can't back that statement up buddy :Thumbs:

TAKE IT TO THE BASEBALL THREAD!

I am holding my breath. :argue:

I noticed you didn't say what Monday or what month for that matter!
Rooster Cogburn Wrote:I am holding my breath. :argue:

:Thumbs:
PATS2011 Wrote:Obviously they got eligible - and the almighty KHSAA would have caught them lying. Unless you have proof you can't back that statement up buddy :Thumbs:

TAKE IT TO THE BASEBALL THREAD!

You missed my point. The "almighty" KHSHAA doesn't really care what happens here in the southeast. I do have proof. But, I could care less what the baseball team is doing. I'm worried about the basketball team and the mess that King and Stamper have made.

Monday... Will it be revealed that KCC has hired Luke Walton? We shall see.
Jeter_theman Wrote:You missed my point. The "almighty" KHSHAA doesn't really care what happens here in the southeast. I do have proof. But, I could care less what the baseball team is doing. I'm worried about the basketball team and the mess that King and Stamper have made.

Monday... Will it be revealed that KCC has hired Luke Walton? We shall see.

You are quick to blame David Jeff, he didn't have anything to do with it. Kim is the responsible one on that call. She does'nt like David Jeff or Sheila and I think she wants them out too. David Jeff for sure. There isn't anything anyone can do when she makes a decision, its up to her what happens. She wanted Justin gone and so now he is. This mess is all on Kim Kings shoulders and no one else. She thought with the talent KCC has, that all the big named coaches would jump at the opportunity to coach these boys, but she got fooled because the county doesn't want to pay the cash that is needed to get a good coach. Besides that I personally think that the powers that be from JBS want to take over. Justin made the mistake of letting Jimmy Cox and Kevin Davis sit on the bench. That got their feet in the door and now he's gone and they're not. He only did that because he thought they would take their kids to a different school so he gave them a seat on the bench. Stupid on his part, smart on theirs. Either way Kim screwed up and has turned this into a fiasco that she is having a hard time getting out of. I think BB, Trent or the JBS bunch will be the coaches at KCC, but thats just my op.
boogieman Wrote:You are quick to blame David Jeff, he didn't have anything to do with it. Kim is the responsible one on that call. She does'nt like David Jeff or Sheila and I think she wants them out too. David Jeff for sure. There isn't anything anyone can do when she makes a decision, its up to her what happens. She wanted Justin gone and so now he is. This mess is all on Kim Kings shoulders and no one else. She thought with the talent KCC has, that all the big named coaches would jump at the opportunity to coach these boys, but she got fooled because the county doesn't want to pay the cash that is needed to get a good coach. Besides that I personally think that the powers that be from JBS want to take over. Justin made the mistake of letting Jimmy Cox and Kevin Davis sit on the bench. That got their feet in the door and now he's gone and they're not. He only did that because he thought they would take their kids to a different school so he gave them a seat on the bench. Stupid on his part, smart on theirs. Either way Kim screwed up and has turned this into a fiasco that she is having a hard time getting out of. I think BB, Trent or the JBS bunch will be the coaches at KCC, but thats just my op.

I disagree. If King wanted the Stamper's gone, it would have been done a long time ago. She is 2 faced. And can't be trusted.

I do agree that one of those that you mentioned will be KCC's next coach. I am still going with what I heard about a month ago, and that was B.B. being named coach.
rojas Wrote:Its also against KHSAA rules for private schools to recruit.

that is correct also,, to a point. if you are a private school,,, you CAN recruit,, as with Oak Hill Acadamy. You are not allowed to play in any KHSAA events,, regional tourny's,, state tourny's,, etc..

Fuzz...
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)