•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 30 Pikeville 6
jetpilot Wrote:I wanted to cool off some before posting on here lol...
Some things can't be fully explained but what I do know is Paintsville showed heart all year by hanging in there and they came ready to play Friday and flat-out wanted it more. Paintsville has a school and fanbase that are second to none class-wise so even though this one will sting for quite a while it's still easy to wish the Tigers the best of luck the rest of the way. This Panther fan and tons of others will be rooting for you to bring a championship back to the mountains.

Being upset is completely understandable. You were fully invested in this year's Panther team - a real fan. Always better to wait till the emotion settles.

:Thumbs:
oneijoe Wrote:Being upset is completely understandable. You were fully invested in this year's Panther team - a real fan. Always better to wait till the emotion settles.

:Thumbs:
A far better poster than I am. I've TRIED to avoid responding to some of the framers, but just a couple have gotten under my skin. Props to JetPilot for avoiding it altogether.
PHSForever Wrote:A far better poster than I am. I've TRIED to avoid responding to some of the framers, but just a couple have gotten under my skin. Props to JetPilot for avoiding it altogether.

Not at all !! It got a bit personal at times. I thought you waded through the muck rather well.

:Thumbs: :biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:Stay classy dude and best of luck getting that GED...:eyeroll:

Confusednicker:
PHSForever Wrote:A far better poster than I am. I've TRIED to avoid responding to some of the framers, but just a couple have gotten under my skin. Props to JetPilot for avoiding it altogether.

its best to let it run off like water off a duck's back and keep trolling :biglmao:
Got to love the GED comment, JP. Can I use that some time?
Congrats Tigers ��
Some things can't be fully explained but what I do know is Paintsville showed heart all year by hanging in there and they came ready to play Friday and flat-out wanted it more. Paintsville has a school and fanbase that are second to none class-wise so even though this one will sting for quite a while it's still easy to wish the Tigers the best of luck the rest of the way. This Panther fan and tons of others will be rooting for you to bring a championship back to the mountains.

In my book, you've always been "da man" JP....Good luck next season.:Thumbs:
pjdoug Wrote:its best to let it run off like water off a duck's back and keep trolling :biglmao:

This is exactly correct!!

I just can't do it!! What I try to do is calm down before I post after an emotional game, but more times than not, I don't!

Smile

Gotta give ya credit Jet. I can completely understand where you're coming from. All of us need to practice a little more discretion, at times. The Panthers had a great season. Though he cooled off a little bit, hats off to Pugh for his insane numbers at the beginning of the season, that 6 TD game was something people will talk about for awhile! Beating Belfy for the first time and an undefeated regular season. Paintsville shocked the state and you showed class in your haste of posting. Good luck next year! Who do you all have coming back?
Granny Bear Wrote:This is exactly correct!!

I just can't do it!! What I try to do is calm down before I post after an emotional game, but more times than not, I don't!

Smile
stay cool even when you want to explode lol
jetpilot...Class my friend. No other word but shock for Paintsville fans and Pikeville fans and football fans in general. Hats off to Paintsville and the best of luck! Congrats Panthers on a great season!
Great season pikeville, and good luck to paintsville going forward. Hang in there jetpilot. Every great program has been shocked at some point, only makes the ones in which your team does the shocking that much sweeter.
I will eat my humble pie....:Hungry: soon 64SUR :Cheerlead
Everyone eats humble pie at some point. People need to remember this when they bash someone else. No program goes undefeated or wins a title every single year. Even highlands, and trinity came up short last year.
its all a tribute to how incredible and important hs football is. Especially in the smaller towns across the country. Im sure the big city squads are tight within the community as well, but theres something special about these small programs.
we live and breathe it. we love our team and hate all others, respectably. we love to win and hate to lose. we could all show a little more humility and patience on these threads though. many times things go to far and get out of hand. we all need to take a step back and think of how lucky we are that we hae the freedom and ability to get on here in the first place. i really enjoy these sites. thanks to everyone who keeps em going!
Dont worry about humility snotty blondewoman, Paintsville will bring you some.

Glad you are alive jet. I appreciate the class. We can all learn that type of lesson.
The lesson learned should be not to talk like you're unbeatable when you're are.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Dont worry about humility snotty blondewoman, Paintsville will bring you some.

Paintsville will be a damn tough out this time around, they are flying high. I just hope we can declaw the tigers, fly swat the yellow jackets, that way we have a shot to serve up some GRILLEDbilly crow in Bowling Green should you all tame the Tigers of Beechwood.
in all seriousness, doing so woukd be a tremendous achievement for anyone from the west to defeat BW or MF.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Paintsville will be a damn tough out this time around, they are flying high. I just hope we can declaw the tigers, fly swat the yellow jackets, that way we have a shot to serve up some GRILLEDbilly crow in Bowling Green should you all tame the Tigers of Beechwood.

Confusedtare:

Dude my posts aren't even in the same ballpark as yours. Keep 'em coming.:worthy:
Westside Wrote:Got to love the GED comment, JP. Can I use that some time?

Of course W!:biggrin:
bucslover68 Wrote:Glad you are alive jet. I appreciate the class. We can all learn that type of lesson.

Thanks man and good luck to the Pirates.:Thumbs:
Bob Seger Wrote:In my book, you've always been "da man" JP....Good luck next season.:Thumbs:

Thanks to probably my favorite poster...good luck to you as well buddy.:Thumbs:
jet if i take a shot at you as you fly over I mean no harm. just keep flying Confusednicker:
Jetpilot is my hero. Seriously, damn good fan. Come on over and cheer for Belfry, even if it's hard for you, I'd be glad to buy you a beer brother.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Jetpilot is my hero. Seriously, damn good fan. Come on over and cheer for Belfry, even if it's hard for you, I'd be glad to buy you a beer brother.

I didn't know they were serving beer at CAM now !! If you guys would let people know, you'd have a LOT more Pirate fans...

Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next