•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 51 - Perry Co. Central 36
Chaos!!!! PATS2011 GO AWAY PLEASE! PLEASE GO AWAY!
it doesnt matter the minute a mod logs on this thread will be deleted.
UK_fan54 Wrote:it doesnt matter the minute a mod logs on this thread will be deleted.

I hope so! Ok here, you all are witnesses.

i am done with the trashing, I am done with the fighting and the bickering, I am done with this thread once and for all. All I want is for this to just be the thread it was meant to again, but I don't see that happening. Hopefully someone else has better luck.

Congrats Dawgs, you guys played awesome.
PATS2011 Wrote:Well, it runs both ways here pal, I will stop when you stop talking trash about KCC.

IDC if I was the one who started it, which I wasn't, I am trying to end it. SO please, let's just end it.

TROUBLE MAKER!YOUR THE REASON 4 ALL THE CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!
why so ppl cant see how big of an *** you have made out of yourself and the whole PAT nation
Aslan Wrote:TROUBLE MAKER!YOUR THE REASON 4 ALL THE CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!

give pats11 a break he is trying to solve thins and you all will not shut up.
UK_fan54 Wrote:why so ppl cant see how big of an *** you have made out of yourself and the whole PAT nation

MUAH!!!..lol
PATS2011 Wrote:I hope so!

Hopefully you get deleted.
Vertical Wrote:give pats11 a break he is trying to solve thins and you all will not shut up.

well youve done nothing but send ppl messages about fighting them..lol
Aslan Wrote:Hopefully you get deleted.

I am just trying to solve things guys. But I guess i can't.
Aslan Wrote:Hopefully you get deleted.

i wished u would go to sleep and leave pats11 alone
Well gee....Hazard gets a chance to do a little bragging and you all get on this thread and take it way off topic and now it's going to be closed and that just ain't right! Sad
king360 Wrote:well youve done nothing but send ppl messages about fighting them..lol

there was never anything about fighting said sooo get it stright. people like you get great stuff started tho...nice try
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Well gee....Hazard gets a chance to do a little bragging and you all get on this thread and take it way off topic and now it's going to be closed and that just ain't right! Sad

lol..id rather hear hazard brag then knott complain
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Well gee....Hazard gets a chance to do a little bragging and you all get on this thread and take it way off topic and now it's going to be closed and that just ain't right! Sad

I promise I tried to fix it for you guys. But I can't. I hope you have better luck than me.
PATS2011 Wrote:I am just trying to solve things guys. But I guess i can't.

You wouldnt have anything to solve if you wouldnt have started this. All YOUR fault.
Vertical Wrote:there was never anything about fighting said sooo get it stright. people like you get great stuff started tho...nice try

Ive seen about 5 from you to other ppl...lol

Ive done all the bragging I could on Hazard. Well Whitaker and Warren anyway.

Personally i blame pats2011 good game tonight hazard you wanted it more.

I'm sorry, seriously.. Hazard does need a chance to brag.
Vertical Wrote:i wished u would go to sleep and leave pats11 alone

I wished youd get off the bench everyone once in a while.
Aslan Wrote:You wouldnt have anything to solve if you wouldnt have started this. All YOUR fault.

Well at least I am trying.

It started off good blue-n-gold, but pats2011 and a couple more ended up making it all about kCC.
Aslan Wrote:I wished youd get off the bench everyone once in a while.

i do..come watch tomorrow if you like..be sure to show me where u are sitting tho
ladypatriot55 Wrote:I'm sorry, seriously.. Hazard does need a chance to brag.

yes they do.

I hope they start another thread so they can have that chance.

You have no one but PATS2011 to blame.
Vertical Wrote:i do..come watch tomorrow if you like..be sure to show me where u are sitting tho

see gonna fight you..lol..but away from the arguaing who yall play?
I myself am excited about this BJ Combs kid. I think there's a bright future there.
House Wrote:I myself am excited about this BJ Combs kid. I think there's a bright future there.

DEF.
Yeah its the PAT nation that's looking bad. I think I've got it figured out. The same immature idiots posting praise about Hazard and Perry minus a select few are the same idiots we see acting immature and ignorant in the pep sections at the games. All I can say to you is that you need to grow up. Say what you want but pats2011 is trying to solve this and you "kids" are too immature to bring this thread back on topic. And its a shame that Hazard can't get the proper praise for beating a good team tonight because a select few have to act out and be noticed. Pitiful!
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next