•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Bell Co @ Corbin 10/12
#5 for Corbin was backout this week practicing. Had Some great catches this week in practice. Hearing he’s a true game time decision for tomorrow.
I hope not!! It's wayyyy too early!
Bell 28-17
STIFFY Wrote:Maybe Corbin can win one in this century heck stranger things have happened you’d think they’d one a few the way they go on

One or won
Hound05 Wrote:He meant putting a bounty on players crazy. You mean you support that kind of BS?

:dontthink I Hope no one supports that kind of talk
Politically Correct....NO BELL HAS NO BOUNTY. Made up by a Corbin fan to add fuel to fire for Corbin. I guess they feel they need it. How about I send some Black Roses to the school in the morning? Wait nope, not correct. Rember those days back in 90's? NO ROSES and NO Bounty....LOLOLOLOLOLOL
No bounty. That's just silly. There ain't nothing like that going on. Bell has a bunch of good young'uns. I'm sure Corbin does too. It will be a great game is what I'm expecting. And I reallly believe the players will all handle them selves like good mountain boys.
CoachNM0523 Wrote:#5 for Corbin was backout this week practicing. Had Some great catches this week in practice. Hearing he’s a true game time decision for tomorrow.

I want the best for the kid! I do! But he doesn’t not need to be on that field tomorrow! I honestly don’t think we’ll need him. But either way, he needs to take another week or so off
Granny Bear Wrote:I hope not!! It's wayyyy too early!

I agree! And NO ONE should ever go against granny’s wishes.
WhyLie Wrote:Politically Correct....NO BELL HAS NO BOUNTY. Made up by a Corbin fan to add fuel to fire for Corbin. I guess they feel they need it. How about I send some Black Roses to the school in the morning? Wait nope, not correct. Rember those days back in 90's? NO ROSES and NO Bounty....LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Hahah don’t flatter yourself. We don’t care enough about bell county to start a rumor like that. Plus one would have to have no class to put that out about KIDS
I agree , I have met very few Corbin fans with class. I would have no idea way they would start this at all.

By this time tomorrow Haddix is screaming at Greer and The Old Ball Coach just spanked little man.
Where is Bobcat4years, Haddix got you filling water bottles early?
I don’t know one single thing about Bell Co, but I do know you ain’t going to out TRASH TALK corbin fans! I give em credit, they good!
I'm taking Bell County in this one! :ChairHit:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Corbin 42
Bell 22

They aren't there yet.
In my eyes this is like watching Louisville playing Tennessee in college. Wish they both could lose somehow, lol. Should be a dandy and wish an injury free game for the kids and hopefully it equals the hype for the fans of the two schools.
CoachNM0523 Wrote:#5 for Corbin was backout this week practicing. Had Some great catches this week in practice. Hearing he’s a true game time decision for tomorrow.

I find this hard to believe if hurt as bad as was claimed. Sounds risky or maybe a distraction
This thread have any chance on having as many hits as the Corbin-Mayfield thread? What is it with you Hounds and your long threads?
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:This thread have any chance on having as many hits as the Corbin-Mayfield thread? What is it with you Hounds and your long threads?

Something to do with Unfinished Business :Cheerlead
[quote=Hatz]I don't see where that would have been. Maybe if you had a specific year in mind then it would be common ground to say "Yes, Bell
I think Highlands and Boyle and other teams were just better and would have won the day regardless of who the coach was. This last time Hilton left was 2011 if memory serves. I can't think of a single Bobcat team that was true contender from 2011 to 2016

A....Highlands wasn't in 3A then, Not sure about Boyle then. Louisville Central and Belfry won all the 3A titles during that time period. We lost to Central by 3 one year in that time frame and they won the championship that year if memory serves me right. Soo...that's one year Dud might have made a difference.
Hope Corbin is ready to meet a 6'3 280 lb fullback by the name of Keegan lefeavers .
jax Wrote:[quote=Hatz]I don't see where that would have been. Maybe if you had a specific year in mind then it would be common ground to say "Yes, Bell
I think Highlands and Boyle and other teams were just better and would have won the day regardless of who the coach was. This last time Hilton left was 2011 if memory serves. I can't think of a single Bobcat team that was true contender from 2011 to 2016

A....Highlands wasn't in 3A then, Not sure about Boyle then. Louisville Central and Belfry won all the 3A titles during that time period. We lost to Central by 3 one year in that time frame and they won the championship that year if memory serves me right. Soo...that's one year Dud might have made a difference.

Correct! It was the 2012 season and Bell played Central in the region championship, with Central winning 14-10. Central went on to win the 3A title and the game against Bell ended up being their lowest margin of victory that season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Will be a long ride home to log mountain tonight. My humble opinion is bell will be exposed tonight. They haven’t played anyone. Hounds by 2-3 touchdowns.
Red Bunch Wrote:Will be a long ride home to log mountain tonight. My humble opinion is bell will be exposed tonight. They haven’t played anyone. Hounds by 2-3 touchdowns.

I disagree with you on that one. Corbin should win, all the pressure is on them. The only way this is a long bus ride home for Bell is if they get absolutely demolished, which will not happen. We played their socks off in the 2nd round of playoffs last year. It was 20-6 halfway through the 4th quarter and our team this year is much improved. I say Corbin is about the same, maybe slightly better. Should be a fun night for football!
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:[quote=jax]

Correct! It was the 2012 season and Bell played Central in the region championship, with Central winning 14-10. Central went on to win the 3A title and the game against Bell ended up being their lowest margin of victory that season.

It’s a good year to point out.

However Central had a lot of close calls that year winning by only 3 the week before vs Wayne County. A Wayne County team Bell beat.

Central also only beat Monroe County by 5 and Belfry by 6.

Truly a year a lot of teams might have won the title.
bobcatpride1 Wrote:I disagree with you on that one. Corbin should win, all the pressure is on them. The only way this is a long bus ride home for Bell is if they get absolutely demolished, which will not happen. We played their socks off in the 2nd round of playoffs last year. It was 20-6 halfway through the 4th quarter and our team this year is much improved. I say Corbin is about the same, maybe slightly better. Should be a fun night for football!

Wow! Expectations on log mountain have really went down if you think getting beat 32-6 is playing someone’s socks off.
Goingdeep Wrote:Wow! Expectations on log mountain have really went down if you think getting beat 32-6 is playing someone’s socks off.

Lol considering the year Bell had in 2016, and the way Corbin embarrassed Bell in the first matchup last season, YES the playoff game was a big step forward. The final score is misleading and anyone who was at the game knows that. Our expectations haven't changed a bit, which is why we brought Dudley back. But if you know football, and you're realistic, you left Corbin last season with your head held high.
Is Keegan Joe Lefeavers son??
All this talking comes to an end here in about five and half hours. That's why this is the greatest game on the planet.
Don't know ,just watched him play and know his stats
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next