• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Bell Co @ Corbin 10/12
Let it begin! 😜
Seriously. Let's keep this rivalry nice and clean on here. 2 good teams going to battle it out. Should be fun for both schools and fans. Atmosphere for this game should be crazy.
I think it’ll be a close game. Nail biter. Corbin 21-Bell 22.
IMO, Corbin wins by 3 TDs, but it'll be a bit of a struggle getting Bell off the field at times, plus if they run it well enough they can slow Corbin down a bit, slow the game down....

Corbin - 35
Bell - 14
Corbin 42-8
Dud cries and won’t shake hands!
bcpc Wrote:Corbin 42-8

So much for keeping it nice. Way to come in with a snotty attitude 👍🏻
Boys don’t worry about Dudley crying, he’s made more cry over his 45 years.. He’s made more eat crow than the world can stand!
Corbin by 4 TD’s. Bell might put up 14 to our 40ish.

*Did we really need another thread for this?*
Corbin will expect Bell going for it on 4th and long on every series. Will played right into Corbin hand The Fox Hilton vs Tommy Greer Defense. Going to be a great game until the 4th Q

Corbin 42
Bell County 21

UNFINISHED BUSINESSES BOYS
bcpc Wrote:Corbin 42-8

:eyeroll:
Bobcats win by 7 Our offense will out score Corbin by a touchdown. Kicking game is a concern. Cats will win.
WhyLie Wrote:Bobcats win by 7 Our offense will out score Corbin by a touchdown. Kicking game is a concern. Cats will win.

The kicking game has improved amazingly over the last few weeks. We kicked off 6 or 7 times with our starting kicker against Clay and only one wasn’t a touchback. It really impressed me.
This game is a little hard to predict because neither team has played the same quality opponent. Both teams beat Whitley and McCreary pretty easily. I will be fairly surprised if it isn't a close games
64SUR Wrote:Corbin will expect Bell going for it on 4th and long on every series. Will played right into Corbin hand The Fox Hilton vs Tommy Greer Defense. Going to be a great game until the 4th Q

Corbin 42
Bell County 21

UNFINISHED BUSINESSES BOYS

I been rethinking my prediction I don’t think Corbin defense will give up 21pts at home. :welcome:

Corbin 42
Bell County 16
This will be a great great game!!
I wouldn't attend this game for all the tea in China!!
Hound05 Wrote:Corbin by 4 TD’s. Bell might put up 14 to our 40ish.

*Did we really need another thread for this?*

I think Corbin wins but I almost guarantee no coach on their staff thinks this game will be this lopsided for Corbin. That's just being 100% honest. I've watched both teams, Bell has loaded up with some talent, and the kids they already had have gotten better. Corbin with their #1 WR maybe makes it a 4 score difference. WIthout him, I say, 3, possibly as close as 2. At Bell, if it were at Bell this year, I think Bell might take it. Just depends.
This should be a good one, standing room only at the dog pound.
smoke1015 Wrote:I think Corbin wins but I almost guarantee no coach on their staff thinks this game will be this lopsided for Corbin. That's just being 100% honest. I've watched both teams, Bell has loaded up with some talent, and the kids they already had have gotten better. Corbin with their #1 WR maybe makes it a 4 score difference. WIthout him, I say, 3, possibly as close as 2. At Bell, if it were at Bell this year, I think Bell might take it. Just depends.

Honestly I don’t know a Corbin fan that cares much for Dud, but I respect what he’s done, anyone who has seen what he done at Bell over the years has to admit he’s built them back every time they’ve been really good and in contention. I’ll also admit I don’t look for it to be a running clock but I do fully expect the hounds to take care of business. Next year with Corbin, Boyle, and Central gone to 4A maybe Bell’s year, He’s gonna have to go back to Knoxville and find a line though cause I guarantee Belfry will have one that’ll look like it just came off pasture!!!
chs crazy Wrote:Honestly I don’t know a Corbin fan that cares much for Dud, but I respect what he’s done, anyone who has seen what he done at Bell over the years has to admit he’s built them back every time they’ve been really good and in contention. I’ll also admit I don’t look for it to be a running clock but I do fully expect the hounds to take care of business. Next year with Corbin, Boyle, and Central gone to 4A maybe Bell’s year, He’s gonna have to go back to Knoxville and find a line though cause I guarantee Belfry will have one that’ll look like it just came off pasture!!!

Dud will never win another state championship. Mark it down. I’m not saying that with hate, because personally next year, I don’t give a rats @ss about him or bell. But the talent that use to flow through there isn’t what it used to be. Even pulling from Harlan and and Pineville won’t be enough. Belfry will once again take over 3A with no one really to stop them.
Should be a good game it won’t be like anybody gonna do anything to surprise the other team I had predicted 28 to 21 Bell I’m gonna up that to 35 to 28 Bell
turnovers will decide it hope we hold on to it
Bell County wins this one
Coach Hilton has always done a great job motivating the kids to play hard (Breathitt, Bell, Bourbon, Bell, Upike, Taylor, and Bell). Hounds are just to much this year. Wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't start planning his FL fishing trip soon after this game. Prediction coming later this week.
While Bell is having a great year and look to be a pretty darn good football team I think Corbin handles them in this one. I've been pretty high on the Hounds all year and still am. Should be a good one though. Good luck to both teams.
Corbin wins 35-20. Bell is better, but not that much better.
Hound05 Wrote:Dud will never win another state championship. Mark it down. I’m not saying that with hate, because personally next year, I don’t give a rats @ss about him or bell. But the talent that use to flow through there isn’t what it used to be. Even pulling from Harlan and and Pineville won’t be enough. Belfry will once again take over 3A with no one really to stop them.

Haddix won't at Corbin neither. Mark it down.
Maybe Corbin can win one in this century heck stranger things have happened you’d think they’d one a few the way they go on
Most on here probably weren’t alive the last time Corbin won a title
STIFFY Wrote:Maybe Corbin can win one in this century heck stranger things have happened you’d think they’d one a few the way they go on

It would be a miracle for them to win one this millennium.
jax Wrote:Haddix won't at Corbin neither. Mark it down.

:please: Let’s not forget this Corbin team is the great majority of a state runner up team returning, Bell added a QB and running back and now they’re world beaters again, you all are worse than TN fans
  • 1(current)
  • Next