•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 2015
killbilly usmc Wrote:I doubt ill make the trip. Long drive, and dont want to get rear ended on the way home again.

We both had a bad day. :Sad04:
64SUR Wrote:We both had a bad day. :Sad04:

You got rear ended too Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:usually home and away is how it works.

Yes it is, but noyt for the weak jelly roll.
pjdoug Wrote:You got rear ended too Confusednicker:

I think 64 got rear ended in a different way. You could ask his boy 55.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Yes it is, but noyt for the weak jelly roll.

cream puffs afraid to travel? traveling 3-4 hours then sitting around waiting 6 hours to play in a storm is a big disadvantage.
Well it didnt pay off for the burg. The young cards got the w even in a rebuilding year. Id hate to see what they would do to them this year. That Mayfield team was pretty good especially for the expectations not being as high as previous years, but not near as good as the 2010, or 2012 teams.
Very dissapointed i set 64 up to say the burg had Mayfield on the ropes, and he gets drunk, and passes out before he reads it.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Very dissapointed i set 64 up to say the burg had Mayfield on the ropes, and he gets drunk, and passes out before he reads it.

He passed out and you are struggling to keep from posting slurred text Confusednicker:
Im just trying to get someone to piss me off so i can stay awake on my hour drive from work back to mayfield.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Im just trying to get someone to piss me off so i can stay awake on my hour drive from work back to mayfield.

maybe 64 will wake up for round two :zzz:
Does anyone know if Spring practice helped coach Herron decide who will be the starting QB?
What's up Williamsburg. :howdy::howdy::howdy:
Still looking for a quarterback.
HardToBeat Wrote:Does anyone know if Spring practice helped coach Herron decide who will be the starting QB?

someone would have to tell you because everyone knows you don't know SH**Confusednicker:
E's Army Wrote:Still looking for a quarterback.

:what: Coach Herron going haveto make a big decision ( running Qb ) Patterson or ( passing Qb ) Poore.
64SUR Wrote::what: Coach Herron going haveto make a big decision ( running Qb ) Patterson or ( passing Qb ) Poore.

Are either a senior? If so I would go with the senior.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Are either a senior? If so I would go with the senior.

Patterson is a senior and I think he is the fastest kid on the team....I would love to see him get a chance at Qb. :Thumbs:
64SUR Wrote:Patterson is a senior and I think he is the fastest kid on the team....I would love to see him get a chance at Qb. :Thumbs:

Then go with Patterson and find a position for poore. Poore won't be QB next year so no reason for him to be there this year.
Did Williamsburg ever pick up a 10th game
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Then go with Patterson and find a position for poore. Poore won't be QB next year so no reason for him to be there this year.

Expect Patterson to get most of the snaps, Poore will play some...
former Wrote:Did Williamsburg ever pick up a 10th game

E's Army hinted at a possible opponent, turns out he's got some good info...
former Wrote:Did Williamsburg ever pick up a 10th game

The word is corbin offered to play sept 5th and williamsburg couldnt work it out.
The Outsider Wrote:The word is corbin offered to play sept 5th and williamsburg couldnt work it out.

Wrong :dontthink
The Outsider Wrote:The word is corbin offered to play sept 5th and williamsburg couldnt work it out.

Why would Corbin offer that when they already have a game scheduled for that date?
pjdoug Wrote:Why would Corbin offer that when they already have a game scheduled for that date?

I believe Corbin's game on that date may have fallen through, will try and find out for sure.
SEKYFAN Wrote:I believe Corbin's game on that date may have fallen through, will try and find out for sure.

what happened?
pjdoug Wrote:what happened?

This is what happened pjdoug 2A Leslie County is playing 1A Williamsburg on september 04,2015 that is on a friday night. september 5,2015 3A corbin plays 4A Clay county in the Applachian bowl at 8.00 pm. And at 6.00 pm 4A Knox County Central plays 5A Southwestern also in the Applachian bowl. Now that what happened. :truestory:
You are stating the obvious. duh...SEKYFAN just said he believes Corbin's game on that date may have fallen through....I know its hard but try to pay attention.
pjdoug Wrote:You are stating the obvious. duh...SEKYFAN just said he believes Corbin's game on that date may have fallen through....I know its hard but try to pay attention.

Applachian Bingo...Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Applachian Bingo...Confusednicker:

:oooo:
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next