•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle @ Perry Central 9/23
Ballers Wrote:Whitley county beat PCC last year...

Whitley County beat Rockcastle last year...
Ballers Wrote:Whitley county beat PCC last year...

Whitley Co lost a lot. They are wayyyy down compared to last season.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Whitley County beat Rockcastle last year...

Whitley county got stomped by Rockcastle this year...
whitley is terriable!!!!
last year doesnt matter, and btw, rock took their starters out at half time, the were up 29-0.
Ya"ll just a buncha Whitley haters.
Friends, I am not saying that Rock will win or Rock will lose, but I am saying that the schedules are not as big of a deal as it is being made to be.

Just because Perry has played a tougher schedule doesn't automatically mean they will win.

I am just going to sit back this week and enjoy the inflated predictions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ballers Wrote:Ya"ll just a buncha Whitley haters.

Confusedinglepar
Ballers Wrote:Ya"ll just a buncha Whitley haters.

Ballers is your avatar of matt robison girlfriend
Quote:4A #11 rock vs 3A#19 sheldon clark- 45-0
4A #11 rock vs 1A #6 frankfort- 45-8
4A #11 rock vs 5A #24 whitley county- 36-3
4A #11 rock vs 3A #25 estill county- 55-19
4A #11 rock vs 5A #8 pulaski county- 34-13

5A #9 pcc vs 2A #7 prestonsburg- 35-34
5A #9 pcc vs 4A #12 johnson central- 35-27
5A #9 pcc vs 4A #14 knox central- 34-28
5A #9 pcc vs 3A #15 lawrence county- 48-21
5A #9 pcc vs 3A #19 sheldon clark- 48-14

Schedules actually look kinda even according to the rankings, whats funny is that in 5A rankings, the have a 1-3 pulaski county team at #8, and a 5-0 pcc team at #9. thats some cold hard facts for you hahaha...

Rock- 28
pcc- 7

buddy your so called cold hard facts are wayyyyyy off lol
lol, everyone makes fun of my first post. can you guys take a look in the herald leader today. its page b5, top right corner. go ahead and take a look.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Ballers is your avatar of matt robison girlfriend

That would be her sir.
Ballers Wrote:That would be her sir.

dont ask me how I know:lmao:
PCC will win BIG.... Yall are oughta your minds if you think Rowe and his lineman are gonna score more than the Dores Offense...... get real, not even goin there......
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:dont ask me how I know:lmao:

kk
One things for sure. The refs will NOT have anything to do with the outcome of this game unless they blow a few calls. If my sources are correct only one ref on the entire crew lives in Perry Co. but he is a new official that actually works out of state. So his Perry co ties are not strong at all. When you have a 14th region crew and none are from Perry Co thats saying someone put a lot of thought into the assignments this week.
Looks like it will actually be decided by the players. lets remember that no matter what the scoreboard reads at the end of the game Friday night.
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:One things for sure. The refs will NOT have anything to do with the outcome of this game unless they blow a few calls. If my sources are correct only one ref on the entire crew lives in Perry Co. but he is a new official that actually works out of state. So his Perry co ties are not strong at all. When you have a 14th region crew and none are from Perry Co thats saying someone put a lot of thought into the assignments this week.
Looks like it will actually be decided by the players. lets remember that no matter what the scoreboard reads at the end of the game Friday night.

i get tired of hearing about the refs!
^As much I appreciate knowing that, let's wait until after the game to say whether or not a game was called incorrectly.

Just because you say it will be, and just because they are 14th's outside PerryCC, doesn't mean it will be a well called game.

I am not someone that comes into a game blaming refs, and only a handful of times have I ever criticized refs. If they deserve it after this game I will. If they do a great job, I will let that be known as well.

Is Zaga officiating this game :eek: :hilarious:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I never said it would be well officiated. Actually I said unless they blow a bunch of calls. I was saying there not from Perry Co like someone earlier had mentioned.
^Now I understand. Only one of them is from errrrrrrr living in Perry County Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:^As much I appreciate knowing that, let's wait until after the game to say whether or not a game was called incorrectly.

Just because you say it will be, and just because they are 14th's outside PerryCC, doesn't mean it will be a well called game.

I am not someone that comes into a game blaming refs, and only a handful of times have I ever criticized refs. If they deserve it after this game I will. If they do a great job, I will let that be known as well.

You couldn't pay me enough to ref a PCC game.

There isn't a more rabid fan-base in the mountains lol
Ballers Wrote:Whitley county got stomped by Rockcastle this year...

"Oct 29, 10 Rockcastle County home 28 - 19 (W) Click"

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...fb10/32572

zaga_fan Wrote:You couldn't pay me enough to ref a PCC game.

You got that right, Zaga. lol.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:"Oct 29, 10 Rockcastle County home 28 - 19 (W) Click"

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...fb10/32572

You got that right, Zaga. lol.

Wrong game, if you are talking about this season:

Sep 2, 11 Whitley County home 36 - 3 (W) Click Renfro Valley Jamboree Bowl
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...fb11/35185

Was a shutout until a last second field goal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:Wrong game, if you are talking about this season:

Sep 2, 11 Whitley County home 36 - 3 (W) Click Renfro Valley Jamboree Bowl
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...fb11/35185

Was a shutout until a last second field goal.

Good catch there. I was testing you guys Wink

That's my bad, I thought we we're still talking about last year. lol.
Perry Central by 14
zaga_fan Wrote:You couldn't pay me enough to ref a PCC game.

I'll breathe fire to that!!
Charizard Wrote:I'll breathe fire to that!!

......................:Shaking:
laker20 Wrote:and whoever's account gets deleted has all of the "Likes" they've given removed. Looking at this thread you'd think Brokeback Mountain was in Perry County. It's like Comeback, Aslan, and Old_Blue Sack are all snuggled up under the blanket talking smack.
Never watched the movie, never will. But RIP Heath Ledger.
laker20 Wrote:Robinson is a great LB and PCC's best short yardage guy because of the effort he puts out. He's talented, but not the most talented player on the team. He's going to leave it all on the field and is fully capable of keeping a game close, but he's not going to be the guy who beats you. It's Huff & Beatty that will beat you.
Disagree. Robinson has the key to our D and has become a huge part of our offense.
MVP2 Wrote:I'm not sure why this game is getting so much hype and why so many people think Rock will win. Perry has already beaten 2 or 3 10x better than Rock. I guess the records both coming into the game 5-0, Rocks cupcakes they have ate all season, is going hurt them come friday night.
Amen. Best post in the thread.
zaga_fan Wrote:P-Burg, Knox, and Johnson are stronger than anyone on Rock's schedule.
Yep.
LWC Wrote:^As much I appreciate knowing that, let's wait until after the game to say whether or not a game was called incorrectly.

Gonna be hard for you to criticize since you're not going to the game Wink.
Charizard Wrote:I'll breathe fire to that!!

Meowth that's right!
I think pcc is just to much for rockcastle.pcc can also run the football prob just as good as they pass.rockcastle is always a tough out for anyone and it will be a good game.
rustyankle Wrote:That might be a collision that Robinson cant handle

Rowe is not as good as jude n Matt won that battle..... So Sorry Matt can more then handle ur lil man.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next