•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Bell Co @ Corbin 10/12
Even in their down years, these two teams have maintained their arrogant attitudes! I like it!

Bell has improved probably more than any team in the region but not enough to hang with the Hounds. Corbin takes this game by 3 scores!!

Sure hope Haddix has the good sense not to beat them by 58 points! That kind of win hurts everybody involved and is typical Hilton.
pjdoug Wrote:Like him or not he is the best in the game. He teaches them to be fundamentally sound,gets them ready to go to war and they expect to win. He has knocked Goliath off a few times in the past with a David team.

Dudley is no doubt a very good coach and the expecting to win part is important as well.

Bell County has a good team, somewhat untested by their schedule, have a very good coach and are highly motivated. I believe this one will not be decided until the 4th quarter with Corbin winning by less than a TD in a relatively low scoring game.
I hope what I am hearing from Bell Co. about a bountygate out on a couple of Redhounds is not true.
I heard the same crap! Twitter and the rest of the social media should have penalties for this kind of trash talk!
That sounds like a tommy Greer move his favorite saying was bust them knees up .
Quoting our great President “Fake News” on Bell and any kind of bounty or whatever
STIFFY Wrote:Quoting our great President “Fake News” on Bell and any kind of bounty or whatever

Yeah in no way is there any of that bush-league stuff going on at Bell county.

I would like to know the source behind this and what exactly you guys are referring to.
Nobody is stupid enough to do that. Especially with the thing that’s going on with the kid from Texas this week.
Why would Bell wake the bear? Sometimes you get what you ask for
Bell and Hilton, will someone please tell them that the RedHounds are ready. Cash your bounty’s in at Campbell Field Friday. Play silly games, win 2nd place. Just like you have done the last 7 times.
chs crazy Wrote:Again reading comprehension if you look back at my post I’ve gave Dudley Hilton credit for being a great coach but no coach wins without talent and you made my point it’s not the same team he’s had some kids transfer in it’s not just the Dudley effect and of course I’m gonna throw shade it’s what rivals do wth are we playing nice at rivalries now? As far as Coach Haddix you can homer around all you like but after 4 years here I think you can pretty well say by the time he’s Hilton’s age he’s gonna have just as impressive of a resume if not better whether your willing to admit it or not...

You must be a teacher in the Corbin school system.
BellCo18 Wrote:You must be a teacher in the Corbin school system.

And you must be one at Bell..
chs crazy Wrote::eyeroll: Yeah the transfers from Knoxville have nothing to do with it..

Our 1 transfer verses all the the Laurel, Whitley and Knox transfer, it will take us sometime to catch up on transfers.
[quote=BellMiddle]The whole one player that transferred and really moved to bell county in May to a family that he had been with almost his entire life. He’s originally from Bell county and moved to knoxville. It’s not like they went recruiting or anything. Also the year coach hilton took over again we lost a killer athlete to knoxville. If that specific player had stayed this team would have amazing offensive threats.[/QUO

No need to mislead, it will take us years to recruit to the likes of Corbin and Belfry, we got one and I call it like I see it. The kid is a Middlesboro kid not Bell County. Moved to Knoxville and on of our parents got him to come back and play. Thompson that went to Catholic was a Middlesboro kid as well.

Make no mistake I support recruiting until people like Corbin and Belfry are stopped, lets all do it.
WhyLie Wrote:[quote=BellMiddle]The whole one player that transferred and really moved to bell county in May to a family that he had been with almost his entire life. He’s originally from Bell county and moved to knoxville. It’s not like they went recruiting or anything. Also the year coach hilton took over again we lost a killer athlete to knoxville. If that specific player had stayed this team would have amazing offensive threats.[/QUO

No need to mislead, it will take us years to recruit to the likes of Corbin and Belfry, we got one and I call it like I see it. The kid is a Middlesboro kid not Bell County. Moved to Knoxville and on of our parents got him to come back and play. Thompson that went to Catholic was a Middlesboro kid as well.

Make no mistake I support recruiting until people like Corbin and Belfry are stopped, lets all do it.

Listen you guys are taking this completely out of context, my stance has always been, and it doesn’t change just cause it’s Bell week, that a kid should do what makes them happy. If playing for that grouchy old ahole makes them happy and they enjoy their time at Bell then good for them. They only get one chance at being able kid and they need to spend it being happy, cause life is gonna throw trials and tribulations at them plenty after graduation. Hilton’s name carries weight he’s always gotten kids to come play for him, I knew he’d get some as soon as I heard he was coming back. My whole point being is those players are just as much responsible for the uptick in the program as Old Dud being back on the sidelines, chill out I’ve got enough trash to talk without having to go back over this again and again!!
belldad2011 Wrote:That sounds like a tommy Greer move his favorite saying was bust them knees up .

He always told us to "Shin them". Then on the line to take out the Fullbacks knees. Offenses don't have the fullbacks much anymore....so.... DB's will still be coming low.
WhyLie Wrote:He always told us to "Shin them". Then on the line to take out the Fullbacks knees. Offenses don't have the fullbacks much anymore....so.... DB's will still be coming low.

Well at least they’ll have an excuse now for all the missed tackles hahah
The Outsider Wrote:Dudley is no doubt a very good coach and the expecting to win part is important as well.

Bell County has a good team, somewhat untested by their schedule, have a very good coach and are highly motivated. I believe this one will not be decided until the 4th quarter with Corbin winning by less than a TD in a relatively low scoring game.

That sounds about right, I'll be surprised if Corbin puts a running clock on them.
The Outsider Wrote:I hope what I am hearing from Bell Co. about a bountygate out on a couple of Redhounds is not true.

I hope that craziness doesn't happen on either side. That's taking it too far.
chs crazy Wrote:And you must be one at Bell..

Confusednicker:
Because of the craziness and crazy ass fans, this is why this series is probably ending. Too many adults acting like high school kids.
chs crazy Wrote:[quote=WhyLie]

Listen you guys are taking this completely out of context, my stance has always been, and it doesn’t change just cause it’s Bell week, that a kid should do what makes them happy. If playing for that grouchy old ahole makes them happy and they enjoy their time at Bell then good for them. They only get one chance at being able kid and they need to spend it being happy, cause life is gonna throw trials and tribulations at them plenty after graduation. Hilton’s name carries weight he’s always gotten kids to come play for him, I knew he’d get some as soon as I heard he was coming back. My whole point being is those players are just as much responsible for the uptick in the program as Old Dud being back on the sidelines, chill out I’ve got enough trash to talk without having to go back over this again and again!!

Grouchy old a-hole? Have you ever been around Coach Hilton? He is fun to be around. His positive attitude is very contagious and people flock to him. That may be the most inaccurate remark I have ever heard about Coach Hilton.
uh Oh one more day for the bell record 7-0 :welcome: To Corbin
ArJay Wrote:[quote=chs crazy]

Grouchy old a-hole? Have you ever been around Coach Hilton? He is fun to be around. His positive attitude is very contagious and people flock to him. That may be the most inaccurate remark I have ever heard about Coach Hilton.

Is says I posted that , it was CHS nut job.
WhyLie Wrote:[quote=ArJay]

Is says I posted that , it was CHS nut job.

My apologies. I knew you didn't say that.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Because of the craziness and crazy ass fans, this is why this series is probably ending. Too many adults acting like high school kids.

Yes, God forbid you have a trash talking, fan excitement good old fashion rivalry now days. It is not politicly correct anymore. This is why I hate the fact that we stopped this rivalry.
WhyLie Wrote:Yes, God forbid you have a trash talking, fan excitement good old fashion rivalry now days. It is not politicly correct anymore. This is why I hate the fact that we stopped this rivalry.

He meant putting a bounty on players crazy. You mean you support that kind of BS?
Heard Bell planned on rushing the field and having a party on the "C" tomorrow night after the game. I don't think that this game needed any fuel to the fire.

Corbin- 48
Bell- 21 (late td in the fourth)
I agree. Corbin is a Bear that don’t need poked by bell. And bell has a Bounty out for kids, as well a a party on OUR C. Dayummmm y’all crazy down there. Hope you are ready to cash in on all the bulls&@t talk.
I say let’s just wait a lil over 24 hours to see who is partying on the C. This game don’t need the “extra”. GoHounds!
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next