•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Mayfield @ Austin Peay Univ.
Sorry, misread last statement. You can scratch my response.
I’m Pulling for Corbin.
pjdoug Wrote:One of the teams with a losing record embarrassed you at Kroger Field last year.:betterthanexpected:

Beat’em like a rented mule, but then again Danville has owned Mayfield in state title games.
Now, Mayfield fans, here is what you need to know.

64 is a bandwagon kinda guy. Since we got started years ago, he was a Williamsburg but until they were no longer a threat. He then quickly jumped ship to Corbin. He will jump ship again when the wind changes. He has also been an LCA and Leslie Co fan. But, his true respect and love lies with our beloved Cardinals. He secretly wears a Cards shirt and helmet when getting intimate. He however, likes to talk crap to rile our fan base. But, truly, he has felt the pain of losing to MHS many times and knows he will most likely see the same Friday.

Now, pjdougie, he is truly an a— and thinks it’s cool. He could fit his football knowledge in a thimble and have lots of room left. He however loves to call names and talk trash to hide his lack of knowledge of football or just life in general.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Beat’em like a rented mule, but then again Danville has owned Mayfield in state title games.
for sure :biggrin::biggrin:
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Man I would love to play me some Tecmo Bowl again, a great game! Bo Jackson was a beast!
Bears and Raiders were a couple of my favorite teams to use on Tecmo Bowl. Walter Payton was the man.
CARDFAN16 Wrote:I think he played for Mayfield the year we beat Alabama LOL

of course he did Confusednicker:
smoke1015 Wrote:Welll, although they won, you didn't watch the Beechwood game. Kid had 10 seconds to throw the ball. Legit, 7 to 8 seconds on average of time to sit in the pocket. Corbin's secondary just didn't allow anyone to get open!
Corbin had 4 sacks in that game. :biggrin:
mysonis55 Wrote:Git of his lawn or maybe get off my lawn?

"Git" off Corbin's lawn to cry like a baby.
mysonis55 Wrote:Now, Mayfield fans, here is what you need to know.

64 is a bandwagon kinda guy. Since we got started years ago, he was a Williamsburg but until they were no longer a threat. He then quickly jumped ship to Corbin. He will jump ship again when the wind changes. He has also been an LCA and Leslie Co fan. But, his true respect and love lies with our beloved Cardinals. He secretly wears a Cards shirt and helmet when getting intimate. He however, likes to talk crap to rile our fan base. But, truly, he has felt the pain of losing to MHS many times and knows he will most likely see the same Friday.

Now, pjdougie, he is truly an a— and thinks it’s cool. He could fit his football knowledge in a thimble and have lots of room left. He however loves to call names and talk trash to hide his lack of knowledge of football or just life in general.
You're drunk and getting confused. I'm cool and you're an a$$
I have a good movie to go watch so I'll try to be back in a while. Sometimes nothin' is a real cool hand.
blue55 Wrote:Corbin might as well give up on debating Mayfield fans, they think on any given night that they could beat Alabama.

I would have thought Danville put an end to that thought last year. :biglmao:

64sur may jump band wagons but I am sure there is one east on 25 he will never jump on their band wagon :thanks:
Hound05 Wrote:If YOU’RE going to call PJ or anyone else and idiot at least learn the difference in YOUR and YOU’RE hahah. Although given you have since stated Paducah Tilghman would beat us I don’t think anyone would take you serious even if you did.

Paducah Tilghman would run all over your defense.
Ok i give up. Mayfield sucks. There is no way at all they beat corbin. Corbin is the best team in the state. We might as well just stay home. But if somehow we do beat the almighty corbin red hounds, i PROMISE you i will be in every thread you create. But hey that wont happen, cause they are the best EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! ALL HAIL THE HOUNDS. ALL HAIL THE HOUNDS

55 if you’re going to call me a bandwagon kinda of guy, Let’s set the record straight. I am a Kin Folks Bandwagon Football Junkie. Here is just a small history since joining BGR, My home town is Leslie County home of my cousin Tim Couch I taught him everything he needed to know about being a pro. Moved to Laurel County several years ago. My Cousin Dalton Sizemore played Qb for Williamsburg 3yrs taking them to a 1A State Championship game. Then lord and behold Dalton little brother Cameron Sizemore transfer to Corbin to played and lead them to a state Championship game for one of the the top young Coach in the state of Kentucky Coach Justin Haddix. Now I have another major football cousin #62 Jager Burton ( remember the name he D-1 material)who transfer from LCA to 6A Frederick Douglass. Now hopely everyone will understand about the Kin Folk Bandwagon Junkie. See y’all in Austin Peay for another Redhound win. Oh by the way 55 I see a Frederick Douglass game in the future for Corbin or mayfield game. One phone call away and I can make it happen. :partyhard

Corbin 42
Mayfield 24
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Paducah Tilghman would run all over your defense.

Hahahahah. Dude there’s no other way to put it. You’re either a really bad troll. Or you have zero football knowledge. I’m going with a little bit of both. You obviously can’t spot defensive strengths and weaknesses. Not trying to be a d!ck but there’s really no other way to put it with comments like you just made. Smh
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Ok i give up. Mayfield sucks. There is no way at all they beat corbin. Corbin is the best team in the state. We might as well just stay home. But if somehow we do beat the almighty corbin red hounds, i PROMISE you i will be in every thread you create. But hey that wont happen, cause they are the best EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! ALL HAIL THE HOUNDS. ALL HAIL THE HOUNDS

You’re chances of making the crow club is about 99% :Cheerlead
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Ok i give up. Mayfield sucks. There is no way at all they beat corbin. Corbin is the best team in the state. We might as well just stay home. But if somehow we do beat the almighty corbin red hounds, i PROMISE you i will be in every thread you create. But hey that wont happen, cause they are the best EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! ALL HAIL THE HOUNDS. ALL HAIL THE HOUNDS

Can’t handle their own medicine I guess.
Hound05 Wrote:Hahahahah. Dude there’s no other way to put it. You’re either a really bad troll. Or you have zero football knowledge. I’m going with a little bit of both. You obviously can’t spot defensive strengths and weaknesses. Not trying to be a d!ck but there’s really no other way to put it with comments like you just made. Smh

Your right. Hey im a dummy. What was i thinking. Nobody can run or pass on corbin. You guys are great. :1:
Hound05 Wrote:Hahahahah. Dude there’s no other way to put it. You’re either a really bad troll. Or you have zero football knowledge. I’m going with a little bit of both. You obviously can’t spot defensive strengths and weaknesses. Not trying to be a d!ck but there’s really no other way to put it with comments like you just made. Smh

Hound05 Wrote:Can’t handle their own medicine I guess.
:1::worthy::notworthy
64SUR Wrote:You’re chances of making the crow club is about 99% :Cheerlead

:betterthanexpected:
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Your right. Hey im a dummy. What was i thinking. Nobody can run or pass on corbin. You guys are great. :1:

You need to go to that thread you created so you can be the only one on it. Anyone that blocks PJDoug has to be hung up on something because he always makes me laugh even when he is tearing me apart
Patriot1 Wrote:You need to go to that thread you created so you can be the only one on it. Anyone that blocks PJDoug has to be hung up on something because he always makes me laugh even when he is tearing me apart

I didnt block nobody. Im on here rustling feathers. Corbin fans are great. Just like T-rex's. They have BIG HEADS AND LITTLE ARMS.....hahaha
cardsfan9051 Wrote:I didnt block nobody. Im on here rustling feathers. Corbin fans are great. Just like T-rex's. They have BIG HEADS AND LITTLE ARMS.....hahaha

Now that was funny,too
Patriot1 Wrote:Now that was funny,too

:biglmao:
Ok for real tho guys. Heres my real prediction on the game. This game has the making to be one for the ages. Mayfields defense has not been very good at times this year. Their offense however is explosive. Dont really know much about corbin except what i have read. In saying that i say mayfield by 3. Its been fun messing with you guys. Sorry i made some mad but it was all in fun. Just love to rustle feathers. Good luck to you guys

64SUR is kin to everybody either playing or coaching football east of I-75. I thought you knew that!!

cardsfan9051 Wrote:Your right. Hey im a dummy. What was i thinking. Nobody can run or pass on corbin. You guys are great. :1:
cardsfan, you need to grow a thick skin really fast if you want to trash talk with the big boys. They don't mean anything by it, just poking some fun.

cardsfan9051 Wrote:I didnt block nobody. Im on here rustling feathers. Corbin fans are great. Just like T-rex's. They have BIG HEADS AND LITTLE ARMS.....hahaha
As I said in the other thread, rustling is for cattle; ruffling is for feathers!!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:64SUR is kin to everybody either playing or coaching football east of I-75. I thought you knew that!!

cardsfan, you need to grow a thick skin really fast if you want to trash talk with the big boys. They don't mean anything by it, just poking some fun.

As I said in the other thread, rustling is for cattle; ruffling is for feathers!!

Confusednicker:

Granny comes and straightens out you bunch hounds and birds out
pjdoug Wrote:of course he did Confusednicker:

Also Randall Cunningham, and just throw the ball up to Jerry Rice and it was a catch, errrytime.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next