•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Lawrence County 10/2
Every year we hear about the atheletes at LC, every year they under impress me. The 2013 game, which was the last LC win in a close one 38-35, when a suspeneded Daylin Beach and an injured Zack Litteral left two Freshman RBs (that each had multiple fumbles) and a soph QB (Elkins) to carry the load and Raceland ran out of time in scoring position. Dalton had an 89 yd fumble recovery for a TD that game. Goble gashed us for 165 and 4 TDs. Last year, Dalton had 3 rushes for 46 yards, no receptions. Noah Lambert hasnt hurt us in the past either. I really just havent seen much out of Lawrence Co in the Raceland games, outside of the 2013 win (a healthy Beach and Litteral and we win that game by 2 scores or more). I thought last years game was goina be a dog fight and it wasnt. Our defense is more physical this year than it was last year, which is why we won that ball game. I think this year will be much of the same.
No prediction, if L. C. Plays to their potential , just another fairview game. Pretty easy win.: :okay:
Dawgfan123 Wrote:No prediction, if L. C. Plays to their potential , just another fairview game. Pretty easy win.: :okay:

Honestyly if the Lawrence co players believe Raceland is just another fairview like you are saying this game is already over
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Honestyly if the Lawrence co players believe Raceland is just another fairview like you are saying this game is already over

They said the same stuff last year. I guess when Raceland wins the ball game, seeing it as a "scrimmage", its not that big of a deal. I will say this though, if Lawrence County beats us like they did Fairview, I will eat my crow. BUT, that wont be the case, if LC wants any shot against Belfry, they better use us as a measuring stick. If you dont have things ironed out by now in regaurds of platooning groups, R Dalton being confused with some of the formations, T Dalton being banged up, and cant beat the Rams by two or more TDs, I dont think that have a snow balls chance in the dessert of beating the Pirates. Personally, I hope its a close ball game that prepares both teams for their district games and the post season. Imo, no GOOD team benefits from beating the crap out of a bad team. Neither LC or Raceland are bad teams, imo. So if one man handles and thumps the other, it will tell us alot about both squads.
I'm so glad the players are playing this game, and not the posters on here.:dontthink
LC 32 Raceland 24
Dawgfan123 Wrote:I'm so glad the players are playing this game, and not the posters on here.:dontthink

Same as they did last year
Dawgfan123 Wrote:I'm so glad the players are playing this game, and not the posters on here.:dontthink

Me too. If i had to play, id be a cripple by half time!lol
By half hell I wouldn't make it through warm ups
Hahaha
Sure you too guys aren't playing? Or trying to. Heeeee hahahaha:okay:
Pulling for Lawrence County
I don't see this being an easy win for either team. While I don't think the coaches or players make this game bigger than us fans do, I think they want to start the rough half of the season on a positive note. Not trying to make excuses for last years game but you can't really gauge how these teams match up by that one since LC pretty much tied the noose around their own necks and Raceland pretty much just had to kick the chair out from under. This game will come down to turnovers imo. Taking my Dawgs in this one 28-21. Good luck to the Rams the rest of their season after Friday.
chance of inclement weather for this game. Does this affect either team?
This thread is getting ready to be closed and everyone on here suspended. Tone it down now!!!! There's a new moderator in town and his name is Jim Rome. Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.
leading up to the 1a Airview game there was numerous posts on the eagles putting a beat down on lc. Airview did not score until 4th quarter against jv. I see some of the same posters predicting a raceland beat down of lc.we will see.
jim rome Wrote:This thread is getting ready to be closed and everyone on here suspended. Tone it down now!!!! There's a new moderator in town and his name is Jim Rome. Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.

Oh I dunno.....I sort of think this has been a fun thread. Two good teams that have a lot of prideful fans= interesting thread. Imagine how it would be if LC vs Raceland was a district match up. :ChairHit: :argue:
Mjolnir Wrote:Raceland wins, it will be close however. Dalton's should have went to Belfry for football like most West Virginians do.

1st the daltons live in meadow brook, not wv.
2nd why would a receiver go to belfry, they only throw the bout 10 times a year.
Orange Blaze Wrote:I have a question for you LC fans. I have been hearing all about these Dalton boys all season but I also understand that one has been out all season with an injury. Is this kid even in good enough shape to play at a high level?Even if he has been working out and staying in shape, actually playing the game of football is a completing different type of conditioning. I just don't see how he can be expected to come out and physically be able to play with guys who are in mid-season form.

Another question I have is will he disrupt the rhythm of the team? LC has been playing very well without him so far and you have to wonder if it could have negative effects on dynamics of the team when he returns especially if he is taking time away from players who have earned their spots. It would be different if it was the first or second week of the season but it is late in the season now and tension and resentment could build if a guy who hasn't played all year is now taking a starting position from someone who has been there all year and earned the position.

Timmy has been at full practice this week, and if you watch the dogs timmy is not on the field on offense a lot he only plays about 20 snaps a game,
You are not going to find any resentment on this team. This is a team they could care less who scores, as long as one of them does, all they care about is winning.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Every year we hear about the atheletes at LC, every year they under impress me. The 2013 game, which was the last LC win in a close one 38-35, when a suspeneded Daylin Beach and an injured Zack Litteral left two Freshman RBs (that each had multiple fumbles) and a soph QB (Elkins) to carry the load and Raceland ran out of time in scoring position. Dalton had an 89 yd fumble recovery for a TD that game. Goble gashed us for 165 and 4 TDs. Last year, Dalton had 3 rushes for 46 yards, no receptions. Noah Lambert hasnt hurt us in the past either. I really just havent seen much out of Lawrence Co in the Raceland games, outside of the 2013 win (a healthy Beach and Litteral and we win that game by 2 scores or more). I thought last years game was goina be a dog fight and it wasnt. Our defense is more physical this year than it was last year, which is why we won that ball game. I think this year will be much of the same.

You remember that game with a bit of an orange haze, let me refresh your memory, the rams score to pull within 5. They kickoff and keesee returns it to the rams 8 yard line, lc scores two plays later. The rams then get 5 or 6 shots at the endzone from inside the ten yard line. Due to phantom pass interference call. The rams squib kick lc recovers, has to get one 1st down which they do, and then go into victory formation.
Raceland 40
LC 22
heard of a story of a head football coach who had an extra marital affair while at school and that the wife has filed for divorce. the coach has to be stressed. whatever the case may be,,,reliable source. hope :popcorn:it doesn't effect the rams
all im saying if the parents are saying then we are listening. maybe a cover up of misconduct?
scrappy coco Wrote:heard of a story of a head football coach who had an extra marital affair while at school and that the wife has filed for divorce. the coach has to be stressed. whatever the case may be,,,reliable source. hope :popcorn:it doesn't effect the rams

Seriously? Don't bring that crap on here. Stick to football & quit trying to stir up stuff.:lame:
scrappy coco Wrote:heard of a story of a head football coach who had an extra marital affair while at school and that the wife has filed for divorce. the coach has to be stressed. whatever the case may be,,,reliable source. hope :popcorn:it doesn't effect the rams

I heard from a reliable source that fairview brought in 60 kids from Huntington ruined their program to the point of not having s team in a couple of years I sure hope this don't affect the Eagles .. Go lay down scrappy coo coo your the biggest drama queen on this site
Looks like the paper has Lawrence co heavy favorites . But they did last year as well
Who is this Jim Roam character? Haven't seen anything out of line on this thread. Close me down any time you wish, many more sites to go to. Before you do please tell us why, if you can. Saw much worse on other threads, what is the problem ? ME.
Dawgfan123 Wrote:Who is this Jim Roam character? Haven't seen anything out of line on this thread. Close me down any time you wish, many more sites to go to. Before you do please tell us why, if you can. Saw much worse on other threads, what is the problem ? ME.

I think he's full of it ,
Jim Rome is possibly the most die hard and emphatic troll god ever put on this earth. He drives me up the friggin' wall, but dare I say, if being an a$$ hole in this thread is a gift, he has enough of it to stock the shelves at Macy's on blackfriday. Kind have to treat him like a bear. If u feed him, he will only keep coming back. Im sure he will have some long drawn out incoherent rambling in response to this. Hats off to him though, he has brought mantions of posters down to a cardboard box with his anticks.

Back to the topic at hand. Is T Dalton goina be 100% this week?
He says he is.

Like to give everyone a heads up tailgating will start around 6pm. Looks like ramchops will be the main course!!!
Better come early because I don't think they will last long.

Hey scottie beer 3.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next