•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge Football '07
cig107 Wrote:Yeah I looked it up we've never played KCC in reg season. Perry Central killed us. That season they went 1-9 and we're the only team that they beat. Pathetic. I also heard today that we are for sure getting coach Hagerman and coach ratliff is stayin with basketball.

Did Ratliff tell you that?
No
Well Ratliff or Haggerman who ever we have we should have a good season next year.
hey pride...u like how these valley punks think there *this section edited*
Yea I know, Valley has a sense of thinking that there better than everyone. Its really stupid how they think they can run us into the ground when every year there are lucky to escape with a win. Valley is not That good. You dont see us ER fans getting on here and saynig were going to beat Pike Central by 20-30 points, NO we dont cause the players at ER try there best too win a couple of games and when we come close too beating anyone Someone from Valley says that ER sucks compleatly. SV is not everything they think they are. GET OVER YOURSELVES!
ahh lol i give them credit for the wins in the past but its about to end...i know the best lineman in the country...ole' daniel G...will be on here bitchin.
Yea I cant wait til we run them into the ground, so are you playin next year?
cig107 Wrote:hey pride...u like how these valley punks think there *this section edited*

I think you may be looking for their instead of there.
warriorpride Wrote:Yea I know, Valley has a sense of thinking that there better than everyone. Its really stupid how they think they can run us into the ground when every year there are lucky to escape with a win. Valley is not That good. You dont see us ER fans getting on here and saynig were going to beat Pike Central by 20-30 points, NO we dont cause the players at ER try there best too win a couple of games and when we come close too beating anyone Someone from Valley says that ER sucks compleatly. SV is not everything they think they are. GET OVER YOURSELVES!

You might want to throw a they're in there instaed of there. The correct spelling is completely. Just a little FYI.
lol
bigpun Wrote:You might want to throw a they're in there instaed of there. The correct spelling is completely. Just a little FYI.

Smile My spelling sucks lol I never was an English person.
Lets get back on topic. I heard that our young QB to be can not play cause he has internal bleeding. can anyone tell if this is true?
Summer practice hasn't even started...We don't have any positions guaranteed yet.
yea thats true, with the possible coaching changes young brain cant be guaranteed the QB, but I whould still say if he could play thna he would start freshman and maybe even JV QB.
Yeah I think if we have a QB in the offense unlike the one we run last year I think that he will definetly start...the only person I can think of that has a better arm on the team is Austin Cox but there is no chance of him playing QB.
he probly wont start varsity this year if we run the same formation because he dont have enough experience....................................
champion24 Wrote:he probly wont start varsity this year if we run the same formation because he dont have enough experience....................................

He will not start varsity no matter what offense we run.
warriorpride Wrote:He will not start varsity no matter what offense we run.
he may not but he will get some quality time on D and maybe even offense next year. He will be playing he did not have internal bleeding.
I was told today that they are still looking at options. I know that some of the coaches in the county have been asked if they would be interested in the job.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:he may not but he will get some quality time on D and maybe even offense next year. He will be playing he did not have internal bleeding.

No I dont think he will ever see time on the defensive side of the ball, as for playin at all not unless were up by a few tds or down by alot but thats about it and the freshman/JV games thats all the playin time i think he will get.
warriorpride Wrote:No I dont think he will ever see time on the defensive side of the ball, as for playin at all not unless were up by a few tds or down by alot but thats about it and the freshman/JV games thats all the playin time i think he will get.

agreed here
You guys are crazy...he'll be better than any of this years freshman.
cig107 Wrote:You guys are crazy...he'll be better than any of this years freshman.

just because hes better than this years freshman dont mean he will start varsity
Yes with the seniors ER is losing this year, he will definetly be able to fill a position on offense and if Kory Fields sticks to basketball next year I think he will be able to start corner.
He wont start.
That kid has justas much a chance as anyone if he proves himself. Sounds like he isn't going to be that far behind physically. I hear yiou gus had 3-5 for winter agilities, 3 mondays of spring ball, and aint doing nothing now. This aint grade school guys. You wanna win, you gotta work.
well korey fields is 10x better than brian kasey and he didnt start varsity and he cant play corner because he aint got the speed
champion24 Wrote:well korey fields is 10x better than brian kasey and he didnt start varsity and he cant play corner because he aint got the speed

:thumpsup:
There is no use to argue with someone that can't understand what i'm saying...
wtf are you ER guys arguing with each other for? Its a TEAM. Unity is key, maybe yall need to spend more time together and like each other to be willing to lay it all on the line for the man beside you. Thats Football, Unity.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next