•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#8 Bell County vs Middlesboro 8/21
Madness Wrote:Jackets may have to look for next season to win one.

I have to say I was wrong. Jackets picked up a game with a team from TN. that is playing football for the first time in school history. They get a win this season.
That was a nice preview of bell in the Middlesboro Daily News. One problem though, the Swanner kid is still mentioned. Wishful thinking? Here is mentality, brag, harass, and put on a big show...NOT! When this is over and no matter if you win, I will be the first on here to eat crow, but never to succumb to your unethical behavior and your outright hate. I'm like, guys are you for real??? I cannot wait to see the threads on the teams that you know will beat you bad. No one from bell will open their mouth. This thread lays dormant and it is always bell bringing it back. By the way, when you get a preview in a real paper, then we'll talk. The Daily News is a joke. But, you are, :theman:
Confusednicker:
Madness Wrote:I have to say I was wrong. Jackets picked up a game with a team from TN. that is playing football for the first time in school history. They get a win this season.

:trolldad:
pjdoug Wrote::trolldad:
There is no team from Tennessee that is scheduled. Our schedule is on MaxPreps. I do not know where people come up with this stuff. :redboxer:
InItToWinIt Wrote:That was a nice preview of bell in the Middlesboro Daily News. One problem though, the Swanner kid is still mentioned. Wishful thinking? Here is mentality, brag, harass, and put on a big show...NOT! When this is over and no matter if you win, I will be the first on here to eat crow, but never to succumb to your unethical behavior and your outright hate. I'm like, guys are you for real??? I cannot wait to see the threads on the teams that you know will beat you bad. No one from bell will open their mouth. This thread lays dormant and it is always bell bringing it back. By the way, when you get a preview in a real paper, then we'll talk. The Daily News is a joke. But, you are, :theman:
Confusednicker:

the addition of Swanner will add depth to somebody's backfield.
InItToWinIt Wrote:There is no team from Tennessee that is scheduled. Our schedule is on MaxPreps. I do not know where people come up with this stuff. :redboxer:

Sometimes I wonder if anyone knows what is going on over there. October 2
Trinity Academy Knights in the Tri Cities area. How can you argue so much and know so little about your own team.
Madness Wrote:Sometimes I wonder if anyone knows what is going on over there. October 2
Trinity Academy Knights in the Tri Cities area. How can you argue so much and know so little about your own team.

http://www.trinityacademyknights.org/schedule.html
pjdoug Wrote:http://www.trinityacademyknights.org/schedule.html

Yikes!

Looks like this is their first year ever playing football.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Yikes!

http://www.trinityacademyknights.org/sco...d-bio.html check the coach bio out.
Wow you don't even know who you are playing?? That is good. Of course we will bring it up, it is the first game of 2015.

Yea I noticed the Swanner thing too. Heck they had him in the paper last week but it wasn't him. I guess they are using last year's roster and stats to make the story. Anything that is not a quote comes from last year's info.
pjdoug Wrote:http://www.trinityacademyknights.org/sco...d-bio.html check the coach bio out.
Pretty impressive
Daily news also said Kyle Lee Is gone.... Just a newspaper glitch.. Bell will be good middlesboro will win more then 1 game not far away from it all going down
MaxPreps has Western in Louisville playing us on that date. But, no matter, just another attack. Jackets will win more than one game and I am tired of this horseshit. I wish the game was tonight and get this crap over. It kills me we have to look at them this Fri night. See, no mention how big they are going win. It's not Middlesboro. How they are allowed are on our field after the crap they have pulled is crazy. I would crush their season in a heartbeat.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Pretty impressive

definitely looks like a good coach to start a program with.
InItToWinIt Wrote:MaxPreps has Western in Louisville playing us on that date. But, no matter, just another attack. Jackets will win more than one game and I am tired of this horseshit. I wish the game was tonight and get this crap over. It kills me we have to look at them this Fri night. See, no mention how big they are going win. It's not Middlesboro. How they are allowed are on our field after the crap they have pulled is crazy. I would crush their season in a heartbeat.

:oooo:
InItToWinIt Wrote:That was a nice preview of bell in the Middlesboro Daily News. One problem though, the Swanner kid is still mentioned. Wishful thinking? Here is mentality, brag, harass, and put on a big show...NOT! When this is over and no matter if you win, I will be the first on here to eat crow, but never to succumb to your unethical behavior and your outright hate. I'm like, guys are you for real??? I cannot wait to see the threads on the teams that you know will beat you bad. No one from bell will open their mouth. This thread lays dormant and it is always bell bringing it back. By the way, when you get a preview in a real paper, then we'll talk. The Daily News is a joke. But, you are, :theman:
Confusednicker:

Corbin paper did the same thing. Give them a break, its not like they cover sports for a living Confusednicker:

Maybe if these "sports" writers would come on BGR they would be up to date.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Yikes!

They could also come out with recruits that make them look like KY Trinity :eyeroll:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:They could also come out with recruits that make them look like KY Trinity :eyeroll:
:truestory:
Can we wait until October 02 to talk about how bad this Tennessee team is going to beat Middlesboro? Or at least start another thread? This is unbelievable. :mad:
she gets mad if we talk about the first game or any other.
I see football practice is over. Confusednicker:
I am back off the ignore list.........
InItToWinIt Wrote:Can we wait until October 02 to talk about how bad this Tennessee team is going to beat Middlesboro? Or at least start another thread? This is unbelievable. :mad:

No!. it's urgent and cant wait.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:They could also come out with recruits that make them look like KY Trinity :eyeroll:

looks like they might already have a couple thoroughbreds.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Corbin paper did the same thing. Give them a break, its not like they cover sports for a living Confusednicker:

Are you saying no "sports" writers are here?
Well my dear what can we discuss? I thought this thread was about the game. Not rumor and fantasy stories you come up with. If you or anyone over that way had anything that could "crush" any seasons it would have already happened. David Daniels is not walking through that door.
I saw a lot of thoroughbreds on their Facebook page. I mean a lot. :1: Confusednicker:
TopCat Wrote:Well my dear what can we discuss? I thought this thread was about the game. Not rumor and fantasy stories you come up with. If you or anyone over that way had anything that could "crush" any seasons it would have already happened. David Daniels is not walking through that door.
Are you like weird or what? Dear???? You cannot listen to Bell players and I tell you what, why don't you send someone over on your visitors side Aug 21, cause we know you won't, go up to who ever you think I am. You are out of your league. Now you might beat a young Middlesboro team, but you won't pull your bs to anyone's face. Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. This is over. If you will come to me, I will walk on your side. I'll be the only one with a Middlesboro shirt on...EASY. We'll talk. I don't know what door you are talking about, sooooooo. You have no idea.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Corbin paper did the same thing. Give them a break, its not like they cover sports for a living Confusednicker:

Are you saying no "sports" writers are here?

Better yours than mine this time buddy!!!:Thumbs:
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next