•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Football 7-8 wins
HCS Wrote:And McCreary finished 0-10 and gave up 55.5 points per game.

Wow !!! did not realize Defense was that Bad !!!!
:eyeroll:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Shelby Valley won the Region last year.:biggrin:

I meant to say Betsy Layne:biggrin:
[quote=pjdoug]good schedule. any of those games should be winnable.[/QUO

I look at the schedule and I also think all games are winnable games. No, Corbin or Bell Co. or Leslie Co. Then got to take a step back and realize McCreary Central has lost 27 straight games. Let's be real and get behind new staff and say one win is progress. One win at a time. Good Luck to Coach Bozeman and Players. Hope you have a Great Year.ConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
Cellking Wrote:[quote=pjdoug]good schedule. any of those games should be winnable.[/QUO

I look at the schedule and I also think all games are winnable games. No, Corbin or Bell Co. or Leslie Co. Then got to take a step back and realize McCreary Central has lost 27 straight games. Let's be real and get behind new staff and say one win is progress. One win at a time. Good Luck to Coach Bozeman and Players. Hope you have a Great Year.ConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar

Go Raiders!:Cheerlead . I still want to ride the bus to an away game if they will allow me to lol
Cellking, I think you have to look at it that way. McCreary has really struggled over the past few seasons. It's very obvious there is a lot of work to be done to make them competitive. I think the people there need to be realistic and encourage the kids that are playing. Take it one game at a time and try to improve each time out.
I just got back from Football Complex, Work going on all around. Looks like a different place. Lockers re-arranged, Shoulder pads on top of lockers. Looked like new head gear in storage room. New Bermuda Sprigs mowed and doing quite well. It's Football Time and I'm ready. Good Luck Gang !!!
Cellking Wrote:I just got back from Football Complex, Work going on all around. Looks like a different place. Lockers re-arranged, Shoulder pads on top of lockers. Looked like new head gear in storage room. New Bermuda Sprigs mowed and doing quite well. It's Football Time and I'm ready. Good Luck Gang !!!

About time, McCreary has a New Acting Super and in 2 weeks he has done more for Football than has been done in several years. Thanks, I know Bozeman and the Kids thanks everyone who had anything to do with the improvements. I know as a parent I do, Thanks.:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
I have not watched practice but was told they had about 30 first 2 days. Hope they can add a few more and pick up a few when school starts.
Anyone know how McCreary did in passing tourney at Adair Co.?
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Anyone know how McCreary did in passing tourney at Adair Co.?

Was told McCreary did very well. Beat Russell Co. lost to Taylor Co. by 6pts. lost to Lincoln by 6pts. lost to Allen Scott by 12pts. What I've been told.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Was told McCreary did very well. Beat Russell Co. lost to Taylor Co. by 6pts. lost to Lincoln by 6pts. lost to Allen Scott by 12pts. What I've been told.

I think Raiders fans will have something to be excited about this year.I expect to see much improvement.
pjdoug Wrote:I think Raiders fans will have something to be excited about this year.I expect to see much improvement.

Already excited, hate to put a win total on the Raiders but 5-5 would be a good year. Go Raiders..
:Cheerlead
pjdoug Wrote:I think Raiders fans will have something to be excited about this year.I expect to see much improvement.

Did you watch the 7 0n 7 at Whitley County?? How did McCreary do ???
Was told last week things are looking up at practice.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Did you watch the 7 0n 7 at Whitley County?? How did McCreary do ???

I dont know of a 7 on 7 at Whitley County Smile
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Already excited, hate to put a win total on the Raiders but 5-5 would be a good year. Go Raiders..
:Cheerlead

That would be a historical year after 0-10.
pjdoug Wrote:I dont know of a 7 on 7 at Whitley County Smile

McCreary practiced with Whitley County one day and had a 7 on 7 after practice. Just wondering how they did? :biggrin:
HCS Wrote:That would be a historical year after 0-10.

I agree for McCreary to win 5 games would have to be quite a turn around. Hope it works out, we need a break.:Clap::Clap:
Glad McCreary Central got a 10th Game. Picked up Providence Catholic High School from Indiana. They were 7-4 last year and had a real good team. Administration wouldn't let Coach play Williamsburg but let him play this bunch. Oh well it never stops to amaze and amuse me. The Saga goes on.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:McCreary practiced with Whitley County one day and had a 7 on 7 after practice. Just wondering how they did? :biggrin:

no idea. hadn't heard anything about that.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Glad McCreary Central got a 10th Game. Picked up Providence Catholic High School from Indiana. They were 7-4 last year and had a real good team. Administration wouldn't let Coach play Williamsburg but let him play this bunch. Oh well it never stops to amaze and amuse me. The Saga goes on.

Confusedtare:
Was told McCreary beat Whitley at that scrimmage. Poor pj and gut.
Lilly Wrote:Was told McCreary beat Whitley at that scrimmage. Poor pj and gut.

Don't know but that sounds a little far fetched. I can't find anyone who went.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Don't know but that sounds a little far fetched. I can't find anyone who went.

:hilarious:
I would have went if I had known about it if it really happened.
pjdoug Wrote:I would have went if I had known about it if it really happened.

It happened, That I know for a fact. Just can't find out how McCreary did.
Was not a scrimmage , it was a 7on 7.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:It happened, That I know for a fact. Just can't find out how McCreary did.
[Image: http:///cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55506531.jpg]
kyrj Wrote:Was not a scrimmage , it was a 7on 7.

Can you give us a rundown on how each team did for sure.
Lilly Wrote:Can you give us a rundown on how each team did for sure.

Guess no one on this sight went to the 7 on 7 at Whitley or it's best kept secret in McCreary County.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next