•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 2015
pjdoug Wrote:good. that 'lady" from Greeeneville wont have to give Granny Bear some Hickory Tea lol

Never will happen!!

64SUR Wrote::popcorn:

YOU are a contributing factor, my friend.

Smile
Granny Bear Wrote:Never will happen!!

YOU are a contributing factor, my friend.

Smile

Did you ever get hickory tea? go git me a limb lol
pjdoug Wrote:Did you ever get hickory tea? go git me a limb lol

Granny had tea that night in Greeneville but it was of the long Island type Confusednicker:
^^
YOU talk too much!!
Confusednicker:

AND yes, I have retrieved my own switch more times that I can count.
Doing that always made me so mad!
I'm ready for the grid-o-roma game between Harlan County,Leslie County and Corbin. :Cheerlead
^
Im excited for this year.

Im gonna be so pissed if Corbin comes out and stomps Whitley Confusednicker:

Rest of my year will be worthless after the first weekend
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^

I'll be really shocked if WC loses that game. I
am excited for this season though. I am looking forward to this HC team and this new offense. They may not win one game but they will be exciting and are gonna have more speed than.any previous years. If they get spacing then look out.

I'll have you some pure grain alcohol on standby gut to dull the pain if corbin wins Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Granny had tea that night in Greeneville but it was of the long Island type Confusednicker:

that's why she was so combative Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
YOU talk too much!!
Confusednicker:

AND yes, I have retrieved my own switch more times that I can count.
Doing that always made me so mad!

I never did enjoy it much either lol

Confusedhh: lol

Going to be a long year for you and pjdoug then.
^^^ well I see the stalking continues.

Just remember I said Running Clock GUT....:partyhard
Oh I forgot....GO Harlan County :Cheerlead
Demarcus ware Wrote:I'll be really shocked if WC loses that game. I
am excited for this season though. I am looking forward to this HC team and this new offense. They may not win one game but they will be exciting and are gonna have more speed than.any previous years. If they get spacing then look out.

More speed than any previous years?
I think of teams with Cole Wilson, Treyvon Long, Fred Massey, Jake Middleton, Zach Chitwood and have to wonder about that one.
Did you see any of Ball and Alred last year?? They've gotten faster, and much quicker. This season may not be a winning one, but it will be exciting!!
Yeah, I saw them. Several of them have a lot of potential. That just seems to be setting the bar awfully high.
HCS Wrote:More speed than any previous years?
I think of teams with Cole Wilson, Treyvon Long, Fred Massey, Jake Middleton, Zach Chitwood and have to wonder about that one.
Not being a troll or smartass but only a couple of those you mentioned had the kind of speed im talking about. All but one maybe two of those could be ran down from behind and I know this because I watched just about every game until last year. They were good players but not the type of speed you will see this year, plus this will be team speed and not just one or two. Those were good teams and im not even saying this team will win a game but it wont be from the lack of speed if they dont. New system that will be exciting to watch regardless.
Demarcus ware Wrote:^^^ well I see the stalking continues.

It never ends. Im thinking mental illness.
64SUR Wrote:Just remember I said Running Clock GUT....:partyhard

Don't give Whitley that much credit. I could see it happening, but I doubt they'll put a running clock on Corbin.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Don't give Whitley that much credit. I could see it happening, but I doubt they'll put a running clock on Corbin.

You are 110% right. Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Don't give Whitley that much credit. I could see it happening, but I doubt they'll put a running clock on Corbin.
Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Just remember I said Running Clock GUT....:partyhard

remember I said you're a wishful thinking turncoat.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It never ends. Im thinking mental illness.

Without a doubt.

Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Not being a troll or smartass but only a couple of those you mentioned had the kind of speed im talking about. All but one maybe two of those could be ran down from behind and I know this because I watched just about every game until last year. They were good players but not the type of speed you will see this year, plus this will be team speed and not just one or two. Those were good teams and im not even saying this team will win a game but it wont be from the lack of speed if they dont. New system that will be exciting to watch regardless.

I think the new system is exciting too.I cant wait to see them play.
Harlan county football best days are behind them. look for another 2-9 year if that.
^^Dont feed the troll
Anybody checking out the new uniforms?? Those helmets are really sharp.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next