•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Harlan County 10/17
Talked to Luke Allen today, they are clearly ready to go.
topnotch Wrote:Talked to Luke Allen today, they are clearly ready to go.

take it to em Luke.
Whitley by 14..
pjdoug Wrote:I've not been able to visit Coal Miner's Memorial Stadium since it opened due to Whitley County playing them on the same night as Big Blue Madness Confusednicker:

Gut you got to be kidding
topnotch Wrote:you WILL be there Granny bear has

a place for you in the press box.

with Gut you guys are inseparaable
topnotch Wrote:with Gut you guys are inseparaable

Cherokee, is that you?
I seen the obituary notice in the paper today.
Sad to see such a young one in there.
No prediction from me this week, but good luck to Granny and her Black Bears.

Good luck to both teams on an injury free game.

Demarcus be safe. Blackcats are fun to watch if you need a new team.

Pjdoug how can you say you are a Whitley fan and pick a glorified practice over supporting your team?

Mr & Mrs Skully I have a lot of respect for both of you.

Gut, bear claw said you suck.

Panther Nation, meow my brother.

Granny behave the best you can.
^^
Well said my friend!!
Don't worry about Demarcus I've got his back. Us vets got to stick together!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Someone get Granny under control....from voicing concerns about al-jazeera to blunt castration by spoon and dudes on pink bicycles...

For the welfare of the commonwealth of ky I hope HC wins...

Confusednicker:

Bears awake and win 21-14!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
If Whitley can control woods they will win this game. He is a great athlete that you have to acount for at all times. If the pass isn't there he is going to run and he is very smart at when to tuck and when to chuck it.. If I was the black bears DC I would have a spy on him the entire game. Stop him you stop Whitley.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Spirit100 LOVES it when I type dirty!!!

:lmao:
This seems suitable for some.

BLACK BEAR ENVY: is an emotion which occurs when a team lacks Harlan County's superior quality. This emotion is stirred by a feeling of discontent or a resentful longing for the success of Black Bear Football In serious cases it contains the desire to be relevant in Eastern Kentucky and also a feeling of covetousness with regard to everything that revolves around the Black Bears. It is created by a painful awareness that they are not Harlan County and never will be, A feeling of knowing your team is so obsolete that a Black Bear loss becomes more important than your teams victory. Black Bear envy is one of the most potent causes of unhappiness. Not only are others rendered unhappy by this envy, but they also wish to inflict misfortune on others. Often having to resort to cheering for other teams to fill the emptiness of mediocrity. Psychologist believe the root of Black Bear Envy lies deep in the mind of fans knowing their team may never see the success that Harlan County Football has and will continue to produce.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:No prediction from me this week, but good luck to Granny and her Black Bears.

Thank you!

Ditto

This is true, Demarcus

Pjdoug how can you say you are a Whitley fan and pick a glorified practice over supporting your team?

Agreed!! pjdoug, you slime!!!

The both deserve it!!!!

Gut does suck; bear claw is a good boy!!!

Meow my brother???? I don't have the words!

no

And that's all I have to say about that!!!
Demarcus ware Wrote:If it comes down to usually has the best players then please enlighten me as to what happened in the big meltdown of last year. For the exception of Greeneville last year are you saying all the losses were because of the other team having better players? Now keep in mind everyone has already used the excuse of being young in which I countered Belfry came into HC with mostly a very young team. So don't tell me they had better players with all of our junior and senior heavy team. We was stacked last year with talent and didn't make it to regional finals. I'm not being smart here but your concept of the better players usually win isn't completely accurate. Another example, my cowboys going into Seattle and winning with a loaded Seattle team. Coaching is king in football. True story Confusednicker:

Im sure not a Cowboys fan, but that was a heckuv an impressive win, especially with the game-changing mistakes they made. And Seattle is what is widely accepted as the hardest place in the leaque to play!
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:No prediction from me this week, but good luck to Granny and her Black Bears.

Appreciate that Black cat, depending how Friday goes I may have to take you up on that. All the black bears will be out for blood or at least Booster and her/his fan club will be Confusednicker:

Appreciate the support Panther Nation, you're correct vets stick together...

Love you Granny!!!!!!

#1 BlackCats Fan....I cross the line and pick Harlan County and now you are recruiting Demarcus ware. I can think of 3 teams closer than prestonsburg Leslie County,Williamsburg and corbin 3 for 1. I sold Whitley county out over Granny Bear. Confusedhh:
I have stayed away from HC football for more than half the season but I just want to say "I TOLD U SO!" HC is on the decline. But I must be honest, so are we. I wouldn't be surprised if HC and Harlan Ind is not consolidated within the next 5-8 years.
topnotch Wrote:Gut you got to be kidding

Gut?:gtfo:

I figure I can watch a glorified practice after missing only a handful of Colonels games over the last quarter centurySmile. I'm also a true blue Kentucky fan:yikes:
Granny Bear Wrote:And that's all I have to say about that!!!

:Shaking:
64SUR Wrote:#1 BlackCats Fan....I cross the line and pick Harlan County and now you are recruiting Demarcus ware. I can think of 3 teams closer than prestonsburg Leslie County,Williamsburg and corbin 3 for 1. I sold Whitley county out over Granny Bear. Confusedhh:

skeered ain't ye?Confusednicker:

Thank you!!!

I dont know about pj but there isn't a high school football game in the world that would cause me to miss seeing every second I can of the best college basketball team ever assembled.
I'd rather watch the high school athletes play football, or basketball or baseball.....
I still hope UK does well, but it's an all-star team from across the nation. It's not as much fun as the old days.
HDE Wrote:I'd rather watch the high school athletes play football, or basketball or baseball.....
I still hope UK does well, but it's an all-star team from across the nation. It's not as much fun as the old days.

Even in the late 30s/early 40's when you watched UK teams had players from all over.
Not all of them were from somewhere else back then though, plus they didn't leave after one or two years. It's become a prep school/junior college.
High school sports are better, to me, any day of the week.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I dont know about pj but there isn't a high school football game in the world that would cause me to miss seeing every second I can of the best college basketball team ever assembled.

Hell GUT it wouldn't matter if big blue maddness wasn't going on this week or not. You aren't going to drive all the way from BG to watch Whitley play anyone. You wouldn't even do it when you lived in Corbin. Cause you know you wouldn't leave Harlan alive.....

Oh by the way you still suck!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
sports lover Wrote:I have stayed away from HC football for more than half the season but I just want to say "I TOLD U SO!" HC is on the decline. But I must be honest, so are we. I wouldn't be surprised if HC and Harlan Ind is not consolidated within the next 5-8 years.

There is a shocking prediction :yikes:
64SUR Wrote:#1 BlackCats Fan....I cross the line and pick Harlan County and now you are recruiting Demarcus ware. I can think of 3 teams closer than prestonsburg Leslie County,Williamsburg and corbin 3 for 1. I sold Whitley county out over Granny Bear. Confusedhh:

He would have to do to much traveling in one night to follow all your teams 64. Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next