Poll: How many seasons will Coach Rhodes stay at Cordia?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 year
41.94%
2 years
29.03%
3 years
25.81%
4 or more years
3.23%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long will Coach Rhodes stay at Cordia?
^ I seen them, it's basically just an outburst from you knowing that Letcher's ship is about to be sunk by lonely Cordia.
Ballers Wrote:^ I seen them, it's basically just an outburst from you knowing that Letcher's ship is about to be sunk by lonely Cordia.

To be a self proclaimed "Honors student" in high school you sure have trouble using the appropriate words in the right context. Outbursts(abrupt and sudden) are usually the responses I receive from the Cowardly Lions when I post something. Not me posting four posts concerning possible rules violations using statements made by their own fans. I believe the other word you are looking for is lowly, not lonely.
Again I say:

Ah boys....
Glad to see you getting your post in while you can Orange, by season time it will be too late Smile
And no, I meant lonely.. Lonely Cordia because they are the underdog at this point, just kind of over there by theirself.
Ballers Wrote:Glad to see you getting your post in while you can Orange, by season time it will be too late Smile
And no, I meant lonely.. Lonely Cordia because they are the underdog at this point, just kind of over there by theirself.

According to you Letcher Central will be the big underdog this season when they play the Lions.
He didn't mean lonely...
Ballers Wrote:BTW - The kids in the pic are much bigger than they look.

OBJECTS IN PICTURE ARE LARGER THAN THEY APPEAR!!! LMAO, Summer is 6ft tall. The big kid they have is 6'3" as best.
OrangenowBlue Wrote::lmao: I don't need two garbage bags of junk and season tickets to Cordia.

I am happy with my two garbage bags of junk and Cordi tickets. Atleast I am not like you folk from Letcher who look down your noses at everybody in eky. Who think that everyone is a level below you. And yes, I'd bet the junk and tickets, I'd bet my left arm that I know MUCH more than you man.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:According to you Letcher Central will be the big underdog this season when they play the Lions.

LCC is no underdog, in one thread I said they were my dark horse to win the region. I will say what I said earlier, I believe these two teams will split there season series.
WALL2WALL Wrote:I am happy with my two garbage bags of junk and Cordi tickets. Atleast I am not like you folk from Letcher who look down your noses at everybody in eky. Who think that everyone is a level below you. And yes, I'd bet the junk and tickets, I'd bet my left arm that I know MUCH more than you man.

:lmao:
OrangenowBlue Wrote::lmao:

TongueirateSho:flame::dontthink:thatsfunn:rockon::moon::ChairHit::argue::devilflam:redboxer::lmao:
WALL2WALL Wrote:I am happy with my two garbage bags of junk and Cordi tickets. Atleast I am not like you folk from Letcher who look down your noses at everybody in eky. Who think that everyone is a level below you. And yes, I'd bet the junk and tickets, I'd bet my left arm that I know MUCH more than you man.
Let's not get personal about Letcher. I am from there.
UKisN1 Wrote:Let's not get personal about Letcher. I am from there.

I know that there are several GREAT folk in Letcher, I have many friends, but there are plenty of folk who are like that including this jerk.
WALL2WALL Wrote:I know that there are several GREAT folk in Letcher, I have many friends, but there are plenty of folk who are like that including this jerk.

There are very few folk in Letcher County like me which is a good thing. About every poster from Letcher County is low key and non- confrontational. My posting behavior resembles more like a Perry County or Knott County poster(not all, just some).
WALL2WALL Wrote:LCC is no underdog, in one thread I said they were my dark horse to win the region. I will say what I said earlier, I believe these two teams will split there season series.

I was referring to Bawlers, not you.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I was referring to Bawlers, not you.

I know, just putting that out there.
Letcher? Winning region? LOL...
Riverside has a better chance of finishing .500 on the season.
Got to pick on poor Riverside again.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Got to pick on poor Riverside again.

You pick on poor Cordia. Don't see how it's any different.
Ballers Wrote:You pick on poor Cordia. Don't see how it's any different.

Riverside doesn't get on here talking smack and posting wild statements.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Riverside doesn't get on here talking smack and posting wild statements.

....Their a Christian Academy, it's a little different.
Ballers Wrote:....Their a Christian Academy, it's a little different.

Going to a Christian Academy makes you as Christian as standing in a garage makes you a car.

No offense to Riverside!

I went to a Christian school once.
A lot of Kids were in their because they got in trouble and stuff.
zaga_fan Wrote:Going to a Christian Academy makes you as Christian as standing in a garage makes you a car.

No offense to Riverside!

I went to a Christian school once.
A lot of Kids were in their because they got in trouble and stuff.

Ok well, we don't see many Riverside users not only because it's a Christian Ac. but also because they probably have 50 students total.

Another reason why you probably don't hear any of them barking, Orangenowblue.
i should probably start a new thread for this post, but i read the comment in here, so ill post it here. Is Hammonds' job at LCC already in jeapordy or what's going on there?
blackcatnashland Wrote:i should probably start a new thread for this post, but i read the comment in here, so ill post it here. Is Hammonds' job at LCC already in jeapordy or what's going on there?

LOL... ahhh boys....
blackcatnashland Wrote:i should probably start a new thread for this post, but i read the comment in here, so ill post it here. Is Hammonds' job at LCC already in jeapordy or what's going on there?
Yes you do, but Coach Hammonds isn't going anywhere unless he chooses.
Sorry, wasnt trying to get anything started, just was wondering. I thought his job would be fairly stable, and he's been a fairly successful coach so, thanks for the info. The comment just kind of raised my curiosity.
Ballers Wrote:Ok well, we don't see many Riverside users not only because it's a Christian Ac. but also because they probably have 50 students total.

Another reason why you probably don't hear any of them barking, Orangenowblue.

No reason to bother someone that isn't barking.
blackcatnashland Wrote:Sorry, wasnt trying to get anything started, just was wondering. I thought his job would be fairly stable, and he's been a fairly successful coach so, thanks for the info. The comment just kind of raised my curiosity.

You cannot believe a lot of the BS you see on here. He is my neighbor and a good guy. Very supportive of all the athletic programs at LCC, both boys and girls.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:You cannot believe a lot of the BS you see on here. He is my neighbor and a good guy. Very supportive of all the athletic programs at LCC, both boys and girls.

he's actually my 1st cousin. don't get to speak to him all that often tho..
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next