•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 2011
Do you think cory or mason are capable of stepping up into the quarterback position?
As i recall both of them were defensive players and didnt see any time on the offensive side of the ball.
So is copely not getting the job?
Mark it down. Aaron Stepp will be the new head coach. This comes from very reliable source. :Thumbs:
You seem so sure?
Where is he from?
And is he any good?
Foxtrot Wrote:Mark it down. Aaron Stepp will be the new head coach. This comes from very reliable source. :Thumbs:

HUGE MISTAKE IF IT HAPPENS! Better get use to doing this :igiveup:
Trenches07 Wrote:HUGE MISTAKE IF IT HAPPENS! Better get use to doing this :igiveup:

I have yet to see a positive thing said about a coach that has applied for the job on this site yet. All you guys want to do is bash people. I am sure that you should apply for this job because you know so much more than anyone else. On this site you guys have bashed Cobb, Copely, Stepp, heck Shelby Valley would be lucky to have anyone of these guys, but I doubt they will get any of them. Poitics is too thick in Pike County. I heard Jackson Counties coach applied and has big ties with daddy Dudley and even though Jackson County has not won a game in two years he is the front runner due to politics
Foxtrot Wrote:Mark it down. Aaron Stepp will be the new head coach. This comes from very reliable source. :Thumbs:
Who would that "source" be? I also heard from TWO sources and i can guarantee ones better than yours. I was told today that Mr. Greg Newsome was going to be named Head Football coach at Valley. He was gonna step down from basketball and Coach Football. The new coach for Basketball is gonna be Mr. Raymond Justice.
I lol uncontrollably at that last statement.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
Real Badman Wrote:I lol uncontrollably at that last statement.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
and i can almost guarantee that the sources i got this from is better than anybody you can think of. Maybe the Ast Coach Anthony Hampton and the AD at valley? pretty good sources if you ask me?
Nah, I'll just talk to Forest Dale instead.

Nice Try though.
Real Badman Wrote:Nah, I'll just talk to Forest Dale instead.

Nice Try though.

Already have FD's words was "We'll See" :Thumbs:
Time2shine please stop, your killing me lol. Badman this guy is not smart at all, if valley hires Arron step it will be awful. He went 1-9 at his last school, thats an automatic not hire if you ask me. Greg Newsome will not coach football. Seek help. And if Raymond justice EVER came to Shelby valley it would be after next bball season because he signd a 2 year coaching contract. Have support to back up your facts before you come and play again. Now if you know so much about so many things i would be very grateful if you would enlighten us all about them. Or are you just gonna keep lying about your so called "reliable sources" lol ?
Was a coach hired Friday?
All i do is win Wrote:Time2shine please stop, your killing me lol. Badman this guy is not smart at all, if valley hires Arron step it will be awful. He went 1-9 at his last school, thats an automatic not hire if you ask me. Greg Newsome will not coach football. Seek help. And if Raymond justice EVER came to Shelby valley it would be after next bball season because he signd a 2 year coaching contract. Have support to back up your facts before you come and play again. Now if you know so much about so many things i would be very grateful if you would enlighten us all about them. Or are you just gonna keep lying about your so called "reliable sources" lol ?

There are no "Coaching Contracts" in High School Athletics. All Coaches are hired on a year to year basis and are subject to be non-renewed at the discretion of the Principal at the end of a sport season.
All i do is win Wrote:Time2shine please stop, your killing me lol. Badman this guy is not smart at all, if valley hires Arron step it will be awful. He went 1-9 at his last school, thats an automatic not hire if you ask me. Greg Newsome will not coach football. Seek help. And if Raymond justice EVER came to Shelby valley it would be after next bball season because he signd a 2 year coaching contract. Have support to back up your facts before you come and play again. Now if you know so much about so many things i would be very grateful if you would enlighten us all about them. Or are you just gonna keep lying about your so called "reliable sources" lol ?

I already told you my reliable sources was Anthony Hampton who is an assistant coach at Shelby Valley. And also the AD Mrs. Connie Compton. Talked to FD the Principal at Shelby Valley and he said "Well see". Hampton also told a close friend of mine that Shelby Valley will be hiring a coach this up coming week. Also, i didnt say for a sure fact th Greg Newsome and Raymond Justice thing was gonna happen. I was just stating that It was the word around the community a couple weeks back. But Hampton told me Wednesday that, that hire most likely wouldnt happen. And just as someone else posted they are no contract in KHSAA. So who is "reliable source" on that one?
Time2Shine Wrote:I already told you my reliable sources was Anthony Hampton who is an assistant coach at Shelby Valley. And also the AD Mrs. Connie Compton. Talked to FD the Principal at Shelby Valley and he said "Well see". Hampton also told a close friend of mine that Shelby Valley will be hiring a coach this up coming week. Also, i didnt say for a sure fact th Greg Newsome and Raymond Justice thing was gonna happen. I was just stating that It was the word around the community a couple weeks back. But Hampton told me Wednesday that, that hire most likely wouldnt happen. And just as someone else posted they are no contract in KHSAA. So who is "reliable source" on that one?

Anthony Hampton told "a close friend of yours" ? That is how rumors are spread this is not topix my friend. You wouldent have known that unless (school admin.) posted it. Well if you know so much about the shelby valley community why dont you let us in on the info? Because your not for sure and by the time the hire is made, you might not be right...so your keeping it to yourself in case you make your self look like a fool on here. So let us know if your sure about it.
When my kids ask me for a 2011 Corvette I also say "we'll see," but we all know how that's going to go....
Real Badman Wrote:When my kids ask me for a 2011 Corvette I also say "we'll see," but we all know how that's going to go....

Nice :lmao:
This job should be hamptons.
All i do is win Wrote:Anthony Hampton told "a close friend of yours" ? That is how rumors are spread this is not topix my friend. You wouldent have known that unless (school admin.) posted it. Well if you know so much about the shelby valley community why dont you let us in on the info? Because your not for sure and by the time the hire is made, you might not be right...so your keeping it to yourself in case you make your self look like a fool on here. So let us know if your sure about it.
He told a friend that they was hiring next week. He told me him self that the Greg Newsome hiring could happen, but didnt know for sure if it was. I seen Greg today but didnt get the chance to ask if this was true. Idk for a 100% fact Greg is gonna be the coach i was just stating what i was told but a few people that work at shelby valley and has stuff to do with the football team. Hampton and the AD told me themselfs that Greg could get it. And i also heard from some other people but they dont have anything to do with football. But like i said earlier Im not 100% sure, i was just stating what i heard like EVERYONE on this site does.
Aaron Stepp will be the coach! As I stated before.
Foxtrot Wrote:Aaron Stepp will be the coach! As I stated before.

If this hire is made it will be the worst hire since jeff norman lol. Shelby Valley has been a power house in 2A football for about the last 5 years. in the 09,10 season Valley finished first place in 2A rushing, Second place in all classes of rushing and second place in all classes of pass defense. They are quickly going down. I just hope with everything in me that Arron Stepp does not get this job.
Give me the job.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Give me the job.
Their liable to lol, if they will hire Aaron Stepp they will hire anyone.
Aaron stepp will be head coach. Decision had already been made.
Well does anybody know you the studs will be next year for valley? Or if they have any?
I think that Carter could be a good fit. I mean very few people can win games at Jackson County. They are a fairly new program with minimal experience and very little talent. I do not know that you can put that on a Head Coach because a team can not win. Arthur is a very knowledgable and hard working coach. I know that he will be successful if he is given the chance. Shelby Valley has the facilities and talent in the hallways to compete if they can put it all together. I feel that Carter should be the top choice. I know when it is all said and done very few coaches care more about their players than Arthur. As a parent that should be the primary concern.
Stepp was hired today.
What is Stepp's resume' or college?
Well, unless something has changed with Stepp's coaching, I dont see Shelby Valley going anywhere this year. Way to go forrest dale, you have just made the worst mistake in Valley football history.

Lucas Fields and mason johnson will be the studs on the team this year or should be. Fields didn't see very much action last season due to a fractured foot. He should be dynamite this year.

Stepp was 1-9 at his last school. How could you pick him over carter? This is why Shelby Valley will always be a basketball school.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next