•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 2010
The Contrarian Wrote:Quite impressive! Will he be a senor this season (2010)?

Nope he is only a junior this upcoming season.
A_Ray #5 :];1009446 Wrote:We did move on. We have a regional championship to prove it. :] What does LC or JC have??

well cant say much since you guys won region but i do know lc had to play bell county in a regional title game which was top 3 team in the state..
SolidOxygen Wrote:well cant say much since you guys won region but i do know lc had to play bell county in a regional title game which was top 3 team in the state..

That's true but that was last season and both teams had great success and im sure they will both do fine this season to.
Sheldon Clark has a pretty tough schedule for 2010, and hopefully the experience in the regular will prepare them well for the playoffs. Let's see if they can go a little deeper in the post season.
Real Badman Wrote:Id like to see Sheldon Clark get past the 1st round in class 4 or 5A

Sheldon Clark used to play alot of those teams that are 4a and 5a before the 6 class system. They did just fine against those teams and made it past the first round most of the time.
this is a reply talking about sc passing game and their shotgun formation particularlly blocking. the pass block is probably the easiest block in the world and i know a little about it before anyone starts saying anything.. it is all about technique, stance and ur first 2 steps very easy to teach and the first key to a good passing game... followed by seperation and route running
and i played o line in college so i know what i am talking about
SolidOxygen Wrote:the rock? you mean big nice turf field now.
yeah i hate that new field i played when it was the rock... when matney was throwing more rocks than calling plays..lol i loved it i remember when avery ray was a little kid (the team mascot) with a red or blue mohawk he was like 4 feet tall maybe back then ...those were the days.....god i am old .lol
My how time flies!
Real Badman Wrote:Id like to see Sheldon Clark get past the 1st round in class 4 or 5A

you know im not too smart or anything but didnt we beat JC and didnt JC make it to the regional championship. and aint they in 5A? ohhh yea they are, so we prolly woulda done ight in 5A also. shoot fire if i can put together sumthing like that then anyone can.:lmao:
The Contrarian Wrote:Sheldon Clark has a pretty tough schedule for 2010, and hopefully the experience in the regular will prepare them well for the playoffs. Let's see if they can go a little deeper in the post season.

what new games does the cards look to play this year?
i know the louisvile male one, but any other tough teams
SolidOxygen Wrote:what new games does the cards look to play this year?
i know the louisvile male one, but any other tough teams

The Louisville Male game did not work out; SC has scheduled Collins, which is a 4A. The other new one on the schedule is Frankfort, and I think it is a 2A but not positive. East Ridge also, I think, is new but not sure.

The tough competition, I believe, will be Collins, Johnson Central, Lawrence County, Pike Central, and Belfry. I have heard that Frankfort is usually pretty good, so maybe this will be another tough one.
I believe the Collins game will be a real test for SC's first encounter in 2010, and it is an away game. I wish it was closer, or even better, at home.
The Contrarian Wrote:Sheldon Clark has a pretty tough schedule for 2010, and hopefully the experience in the regular will prepare them well for the playoffs. Let's see if they can go a little deeper in the post season.

Sure hope so. Cards should have a great season.
the gr8 uno Wrote:yeah i hate that new field i played when it was the rock... when matney was throwing more rocks than calling plays..lol i loved it i remember when avery ray was a little kid (the team mascot) with a red or blue mohawk he was like 4 feet tall maybe back then ...those were the days.....god i am old .lol

Ha i remember throwing rocks while you guys practiced. Loved friday nights ever since.
paulcssi Wrote:I believe the Collins game will be a real test for SC's first encounter in 2010, and it is an away game. I wish it was closer, or even better, at home.

Yes, but im glad its a good distance because, after the somerset trip last year we were all exhausted.
the gr8 uno Wrote:yeah i hate that new field i played when it was the rock... when matney was throwing more rocks than calling plays..lol i loved it i remember when avery ray was a little kid (the team mascot) with a red or blue mohawk he was like 4 feet tall maybe back then ...those were the days.....god i am old .lol

time flies... he shot up to what? 4'3 now? haha jk buddy.
Each day is growing closer to the first game and I for one can not wait.
CardinalAlum Wrote:Each day is growing closer to the first game and I for one can not wait.

me either, hopefully 2 things happen, i do better at the pickems,lol,because year b4 last i think i finshed 4th or 5, this last year not so good and number 2, that Belfry rebounds and gets another run started of final 4's or finals..
CardinalAlum Wrote:Each day is growing closer to the first game and I for one can not wait.

If I am counting correctly, we have only 53 days left, counting today! I am anxious for fall and football. It's my favorite time of the year.
The Contrarian Wrote:If I am counting correctly, we have only 53 days left, counting today! I am anxious for fall and football. It's my favorite time of the year.

You're right, I'm counting too. lol.
Belfry0304 Wrote:time flies... he shot up to what? 4'3 now? haha jk buddy.

Haha the 4'3 kid waxed Belfry's *** last year :]. So ill take that as a compliment haha
A_Ray #5 :];1011365 Wrote:Haha the 4'3 kid waxed Belfry's *** last year :]. So ill take that as a compliment haha

A strange occurrence, I, just yesterday to be exact, watched on You Tube Sheldon Clark's 2009 highlights and saw the 4'3" man make some fantastic plays.

He's has probably grown some since last season, and will be making some good moves in 2010.

I've heard from a friend, who is a big fan of SC, that the 4'3" "giant" will have some pretty good guys to work with him this coming season.

I saw a couple games last season and plan to see a few this year. My friend keeps telling me that SC is going to have a very good team in 2010. So I may splurge and see 3 games this coming year.
shout out to a ray good luck this year.hope you guys bring it home again,the dad of your biggest fan.thanks for everything .
I have heard that the Cards have been working extremely hard in the off season, and most certainly it will pay-off.

One would have to think that they will do well in 2010, for they have some very good talented players returning.
The Contrarian Wrote:I have heard that the Cards have been working extremely hard in the off season, and most certainly it will pay-off.

One would have to think that they will do well in 2010, for they have some very good talented players returning.

I would agree, Sheldon Clark should have a very good season in 2010. They've got to do what they need to do, have confidence, but don't get overconfident. They must play with intensity and be as injury free as possible, so as to have a successful season.
cardfan1398 Wrote:shout out to a ray good luck this year.hope you guys bring it home again,the dad of your biggest fan.thanks for everything .

We will bring the Trophy home and itll be for my biggest fan.
osufan Wrote:you know im not too smart or anything but didnt we beat JC and didnt JC make it to the regional championship. and aint they in 5A? ohhh yea they are, so we prolly woulda done ight in 5A also. shoot fire if i can put together sumthing like that then anyone can.:lmao:
Well Mr. Smart Man, you make a good point, and imma let you finish but, just because SC beat JC by 8 points don't mean anything. Id love for JC and SC to switch places, those first few games, against Boyle and Bell Co. well, they'd put a beating on SC. So before you try to make smart comments to me, research what you're talking about a little bit.
Real Badman Wrote:Well Mr. Smart Man, you make a good point, and imma let you finish but, just because SC beat JC by 8 points don't mean anything. Id love for JC and SC to switch places, those first few games, against Boyle and Bell Co. well, they'd put a beating on SC. So before you try to make smart comments to me, research what you're talking about a little bit.

That is alot of talk from an East Ridge fan. I'm not sure East Ridge could switch places with Pikeville and win a playoff game. So before you try to make smart comments win a playoff game.
Super-Card Wrote:That is alot of talk from an East Ridge fan. I'm not sure East Ridge could switch places with Pikeville and win a playoff game. So before you try to make smart comments win a playoff game.

Yeah, I'm going to stop you right there. I am not a East Ridge fan. I have no roots in East Ridge. I am not an employ at ERHS. I am just a friend of Head Coach Brad Allen. I look at everything at a neutral state. So dont ever take anythings I say about SC aggressive towards another school. But you are by far the coolest person on here, and by coolest I mean pathetic, you know good and well they wont win no playoff game. So you really have no right put those kids down or drag them into this. I dont know who you are, nor do I really care. But before you try to call me out, grow up a little bit.
I would like to see the opinions of some of SC's opponents for 2010, as to what they think Sheldon Clark's strengths and weakness are? How will they do in the District Playoffs?

Since this is the 2010 SC thread, I think it would be a good topic going forward.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next