•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Mayfield @ Austin Peay Univ.
I will take a 64SUR poster to Austin Peay if I can get a bus ride.
rookie57 Wrote:Answer the question

OK Rookie you want the truth, Who loss last year Corbin or mayfield :truestory:

PRESSURE
34-27 Corbin win! They are better then Mayfield, but not by much.
Confusednicker: this is getting good :biglmao:
Hound05 Wrote:Hahah. You’ve beat NO ONE and have 11 posts talking about coming on here talking trash haha

Whats that got to do with it. So i ask you this...who have you beaten besides beechwood? Your other opponents have losing records. If you had play are schedule union city and paducah both would have beaten you guys. So ill say it again.....you have played NOBODY.
rookie57 Wrote:Just block the keyboard cowboy, I only see his comments when someone quotes him

Estep in an Eastwood voice will say git of my lawn you little miniature cowboys.
64SUR Wrote:OK Rookie you want the truth, Who loss last year Corbin or mayfield :truestory:

PRESSURE

[Image: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/plan...0710082219]
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Wow somebody has daddy issues. You corbin fans are the ones talking all this junk. You played one good team all year and almost lost. Dont come on here talking trash when your team cant back it up. Last year you got lucky. Dont cry when we hang 40 on the Red Chihuahuas. #Dont mess with the best
Oh and btw you all have gave up 103 points to some we will just say “questionable” teams. That’s over twice what we’ve gave up playing two defending state champs. So #Be the best before you say don’t mess with them.
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Whats that got to do with it. So i ask you this...who have you beaten besides beechwood? Your other opponents have losing records. If you had play are schedule union city and paducah both would have beaten you guys. So ill say it again.....you have played NOBODY.

One of the teams with a losing record embarrassed you at Kroger Field last year.:betterthanexpected:
64SUR Wrote:OK Rookie you want the truth, Who loss last year Corbin or mayfield :truestory:

PRESSURE

I would like at least one of you guys to participate in a legitimate conversation. Corbin won last year, they were very good as were we, either team could have won, they did. Props to the hounds, but is that win what you are basing the pressure comment on?
pjdoug Wrote:it's wound tight already. the pressure is getting to it.

And he wants to talk about YOUR lack of football knowledge hahaha. Good lord, if that ain’t ironic hah
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Whats that got to do with it. So i ask you this...who have you beaten besides beechwood? Your other opponents have losing records. If you had play are schedule union city and paducah both would have beaten you guys. So ill say it again.....you have played NOBODY.
"ARE schedule"? Looks like the only thing you have defeated is the English language.

PRESSURE

Plus, you have the better resume THIS YEAR, so how’s the pressure on us?
jamesdeane Wrote:"ARE schedule"? Looks like the only thing you have defeated is the English language.

:yikes:
Hound05 Wrote:And he wants to talk about YOUR lack of football knowledge hahaha. Good lord, if that ain’t ironic hah

I love this ,but I'm going to get off here for a while and give them a break and a chance to recoup so they can come up with some new material.
jamesdeane Wrote:"ARE schedule"? Looks like the only thing you have defeated is the English language.

He spells its like I say it, so I'm able to translate some of it Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
rookie57 Wrote:Plus, you have the better resume THIS YEAR, so how’s the pressure on us?

The 3 man rush on your quarterback will show you how the pressure is.

Hahahahah. You’re serious aren’t you? Hahah poor fella. You might want to go back and look at your opponents records before spouting off. Now let the big boys discuss football because you’ve gave up 42 points to two teams who’ve won 2 games combined hahaha.
pjdoug Wrote:I love this ,but I'm going to get off here for a while and give them a break and a chance to recoup so they can come up with some new material.

Well if you’re waiting on cardsfan9051 it’ll probably be a while. He still thinks that 103 points they’ve gave up to NOBODY is respectable haha. Where do people come up with this stuff?
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Looking over the IMTU grading system results, the run defense has graded out below 80% twice.

To correct a earlier statement the Cards run defense graded out below 80% only once against Union City on the IMTU grade system
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Then dont be talking crap about something you have no clue about. You must have gotten beaten by mayfield in the past. And yes ive evolved to realize your an idiot and was probably on the chess team and knows absolutely nothing about football except what you learned playing tecmo bowl back in the day

Man I would love to play me some Tecmo Bowl again, a great game! Bo Jackson was a beast!
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Man I would love to play me some Tecmo Bowl again, a great game! Bo Jackson was a beast!

They had a book about Bo when I was in middle school. If I remember correctly that was the only book I actually read front to back the whole time I was in school. The rest I’d just get the cliff notes. Amazing athlete
Hound05 Wrote:They had a book about Bo when I was in middle school. If I remember correctly that was the only book I actually read front to back the whole time I was in school. The rest I’d just get the cliff notes. Amazing athlete

I think he played for Mayfield the year we beat Alabama LOL
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:To correct a earlier statement the Cards run defense graded out below 80% only once against Union City on the IMTU grade system

What is the IMTU?
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Then dont be talking crap about something you have no clue about. You must have gotten beaten by mayfield in the past. And yes ive evolved to realize your an idiot and was probably on the chess team and knows absolutely nothing about football except what you learned playing tecmo bowl back in the day

If YOU’RE going to call PJ or anyone else and idiot at least learn the difference in YOUR and YOU’RE hahah. Although given you have since stated Paducah Tilghman would beat us I don’t think anyone would take you serious even if you did.
pjdoug Wrote:I haven't seen Corbin have trouble pressuring the quarterbacks yet. Maybe they will against Mayfield though.

Welll, although they won, you didn't watch the Beechwood game. Kid had 10 seconds to throw the ball. Legit, 7 to 8 seconds on average of time to sit in the pocket. Corbin's secondary just didn't allow anyone to get open!
pjdoug Wrote:I want to make a bet with Mayfield's coach. If he loses he has to come coach my team Confusednicker:

Isn't your team a bunch of tight ends?
smoke1015 Wrote:Welll, although they won, you didn't watch the Beechwood game. Kid had 10 seconds to throw the ball. Legit, 7 to 8 seconds on average of time to sit in the pocket. Corbin's secondary just didn't allow anyone to get open!

That’s not entirely accurate. If you watch the plays where we were bringing more than 3 or 4 we got pressure on the kid a lot of times. Now like you said, on some of the 3rd and long’s, I guess they just wanted to almost run a prevent and drop everyone back in coverage, and the kid had all day. But it worked so I’m not going to complain
pjdoug Wrote:Estep in an Eastwood voice will say git of my lawn you little miniature cowboys.

Git of his lawn or maybe get off my lawn?
smoke1015 Wrote:Welll, although they won, you didn't watch the Beechwood game. Kid had 10 seconds to throw the ball. Legit, 7 to 8 seconds on average of time to sit in the pocket. Corbin's secondary just didn't allow anyone to get open!

I bet you don’t have 7-8 seconds to throw Friday.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next