•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge Football '07
CoachB Wrote:Why drag Betsy Layne in this? Give the programs some respect! Watch this year and see if both Betsy Layne and East Ridge are not better teams. If Coach Ratliff steps down, I am sure they will find the right fit, but that is off topic. Please remember, I used to coach at Virgie and Shelby Valley and have some deep roots there, bt this is uncalled for.

Chris Haggerman is gonna be the new warrior coach......Id say Valley will have a tough time with them warriors this year......dont let them Valley gurus upset ya coach B....There legends in there own minds..good luck to your bobcats this year...oh by the way I bet ole Haggerman will remeber that PC bowl game from last year when he plays Valley...he wont be undergunned this year..
I said they should be ranked lower i didn't down Betsy Layne i was just sayin that East Ridge should be ranked lower because Betsy Layne is at the main bottom and East Ridge isn't no better.
footballnut Wrote:Chris Haggerman is gonna be the new warrior coach......Id say Valley will have a tough time with them warriors this year......dont let them Valley gurus upset ya coach B....There legends in there own minds..good luck to your bobcats this year...oh by the way I bet ole Haggerman will remeber that PC bowl game from last year when he plays Valley...he wont be undergunned this year..

Where the hell are you guys getting this info at? Itsbad when I go to ER and dont here about it til today.
warriorpride Wrote:Where the hell are you guys getting this info at? Itsbad when I go to ER and dont here about it til today.

well now your informed......Haggerman is a good coach,be glad you have him..
footballnut Wrote:well now your informed......Haggerman is a good coach,be glad you have him..

Yea I sure hope he does better than the past coaches.
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:I said they should be ranked lower i didn't down Betsy Layne i was just sayin that East Ridge should be ranked lower because Betsy Layne is at the main bottom and East Ridge isn't no better.
And I guess you all are the "gurus" of the county....you folded every time you played anybody that was remotely tough and it aint gonna get any better this year..you talk a lotta crap wish you hadnt dropped us Id dry that mud hole up..As for what you guys throw at Pikeville Harman would have a Paul McCoy kinda night against you all..ggeze sorry you cant picka 10 gameschedule of single A teams..
footballnut Wrote:And I guess you all are the "gurus" of the county....you folded every time you played anybody that was remotely tough and it aint gonna get any better this year..you talk a lotta crap wish you hadnt dropped us Id dry that mud hole up..As for what you guys throw at Pikeville Harman would have a Paul McCoy kinda night against you all..ggeze sorry you cant picka 10 gameschedule of single A teams..

It doesn't matter if they did have a 10 game schedule of 1A teams, cause they would still lose 7-9 games. And why even bring Pikeville into this thread? They have to play enough crappy teams in their district let alone play a crappier team in ER. There is a reason why Pikeville only svhedules Belfry and Prestonsburg from around here. It is a reason that ER can't offer, It is called COMPETITION!
bigpun Wrote:It doesn't matter if they did have a 10 game schedule of 1A teams, cause they would still lose 7-9 games. And why even bring Pikeville into this thread? They have to play enough crappy teams in their district let alone play a crappier team in ER. There is a reason why Pikeville only svhedules Belfry and Prestonsburg from around here. It is a reason that ER can't offer, It is called COMPETITION!

That was Valley was to schedule 10 1A teams there Brainiac..
My boy big shalem is graduating this year
P-Villain! Wrote:My boy big shalem is graduating this year

Yea Shalem was a big part of our line. But now we basicly have no line.
I got some news on the HC postion at ER. Eric Ratliff is still current head coach as for the rumors as Chris Haggerman coming to the Warriors as an assiant coach, but as now Eric Ratliff is still coach of the Warriors.
gridironguru Wrote:you predict youll lose to Shelby Valley but beat Grundy?........
I'll give you an "A" for being optimistic....good luck next year...

Yea really..
A+ for optimistic.
Gorn Wrote:Yea really..
A+ for optimistic.

Ok than I change my mind we will beat Grundy and Valley now.
it takes alot of hard work all year around to be a good high school football team. It isnt like junior high and you pick it up when the season rolls around it takes alot of work in the
footballnut Wrote:Chris Haggerman is gonna be the new warrior coach......Id say Valley will have a tough time with them warriors this year......dont let them Valley gurus upset ya coach B....There legends in there own minds..good luck to your bobcats this year...oh by the way I bet ole Haggerman will remeber that PC bowl game from last year when he plays Valley...he wont be undergunned this year..

Is this the same Haggerman that was once and assistant at PC, if so he is a pretty good coach has a bad background else where with kids. If im not mistaking and if it is the same guy who coached at PC I think he coached in one of the Virginas for a year or two and got into trouble with his kids by mistreating them. But, the past means nothing I have alot of respect for him and he will do a great job at ER. The problem that ER is running into in all sports is they can not keep a coach for more than 2 or 3 years thus they can not build anything from it. I see East Ridge having another sub par season making playoffs as the four seed in their district.
So who is the coach at ER next year hagerman or ratliff and who will take over phelps??
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:I said they should be ranked lower i didn't down Betsy Layne i was just sayin that East Ridge should be ranked lower because Betsy Layne is at the main bottom and East Ridge isn't no better.

You seem to like to throw a lot of crap at East Ridge there Valley boy but you know at leat they dont try to run and duck outta games like you guys do..they play there schedule.....They stepped up and put a young Grundy team on there schedule this year that that went 1-9 last year..The same Grundy team you guys tried to forfiet too but had to play....you know, the one's that spanked your asses and sent ya back to happy Valley....
ER had a tough season this year with some of the toughest teams around like tolsia and orthers
footballnut Wrote:You seem to like to throw a lot of crap at East Ridge there Valley boy but you know at leat they dont try to run and duck outta games like you guys do..they play there schedule.....They stepped up and put a young Grundy team on there schedule this year that that went 1-9 last year..The same Grundy team you guys tried to forfiet too but had to play....you know, the one's that spanked your asses and sent ya back to happy Valley....

Actually we played Grundy in our Teco Bowl Kickoff Classic scrimmage we ended up tieing with them 12-12.
2-8
IntheZone Wrote:2-8

VA schools are alot better in football than KY schools..
cig107 Wrote:VA schools are alot better in football than KY schools..

That is true.
warriorpride Wrote:I think we can do a little bit better than 3-7. I see a 5-5 or 6-4 season next year;
Phelps W
Grundy W (tied with them last year in scrmiage 12-12)
Bye
Pike Central W (lost by seven pts last year)
Shebly Valley L (lost by eight pts last year)
Belfry L
Sheldon Clark L
Letcher Central L
Magoffin Co. W (lost by one pt)
Knott Central W (beat in a scrmiage)
South floyd W
I see the 3rd spot in the district for the warriors. But just my prediction.
KCC won the scrimmage against East Ridge last year
Aristotle Wrote:KCC won the scrimmage against East Ridge last year

im pretty sure that they didnt...not 100% posititive though.:confused: dont know much about ER
Aristotle Wrote:KCC won the scrimmage against East Ridge last year

No East Ridge beat KCC 24-12. You might be thinking about they 2005 season when they beat us but we beat them in the regular season.
Oh my god...you guys need to look up your info. East Ridge didn't even play KCC in 2005. I don't think we have ever played them in the regular season. I know we scrimmage them every year but we never schedule them.
cig107 Wrote:Oh my god...you guys need to look up your info. East Ridge didn't even play KCC in 2005. I don't think we have ever played them in the regular season. I know we scrimmage them every year but we never schedule them.

Yea your right I was thinking about Perry Central mybad.
Yeah I looked it up we've never played KCC in reg season. Perry Central killed us. That season they went 1-9 and we're the only team that they beat. Pathetic. I also heard today that we are for sure getting coach Hagerman and coach ratliff is stayin with basketball.
be lucky to win 3
god you Valley people know it all don't you? We will beat valley into the ground, watch and see. i hope we play you in the pike county bowl so everyone will see you get destroyed on TV.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next