•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 2015
Black Bear Dad Wrote:The youth part of the camp was great. My faith in Coach Creech and the boys is just growing by leaps and bounds.

I've never seen a session where the boys, all of them, don't give Creech 110%.

Go Black Bears :Cheerlead
A lot of loved between whitley and harlan county posters. It's about time :roses:
64SUR Wrote:A lot of loved between whitley and harlan county posters. It's about time :roses:

I've always loved Harlan CountySmile
pjdoug Wrote:I've always loved Harlan CountySmile
As I have Whitley county. Look out 64sur, could be a conspiracy or maybe some kind of fan merger except during playoffs. But ALWAYS mutual respect
Don't be fooled 64SUR!!!!!
Good luck this season Black Bears... looking forward to seeing you in September
Excited to see how the Bears are gonna look!!! New Head Coach and change up of the program... I'm thinking the Black Bears will have a lot going for them.
PirateTech31 Wrote:Excited to see how the Bears are gonna look!!! New Head Coach and change up of the program... I'm thinking the Black Bears will have a lot going for them.
Yeah I do believe the future is bright in HC..
Granny Bear Wrote:Don't be fooled 64SUR!!!!!

Pjdoug and RunItUpTheGut is chopping at the bits looking at Harlan County schedule this year. They want fooled me. :bike::bike::bike:
64SUR Wrote:Pjdoug and RunItUpTheGut is chopping at the bits looking at Harlan County schedule this year. They want fooled me. :bike::bike::bike:

I love Harlan County from Evarts to Cumberland and everything in between .I have to visit Harlan sometimes or I feel homesick:truestory:
From Evarts to Cumberland??? Hmmm....that's only about4 miles straight across Slope Holler. You ever run Slope Holler?? Smile
I think HCHS will become a rock solid powerhouse. Move over Bell County, Black Bears are coming!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:From Evarts to Cumberland??? Hmmm....that's only about4 miles straight across Slope Holler. You ever run Slope Holler?? Smile

Slope Hollow near Closplint.I didn't want to name ever community lol. I love Baxter,Wallins,Kildav etc.,. Whitley and Harlan were formed from Knox in 1818 and 1819 respectively.,. I have a lot of distant cousins in Harlan County and probably have more cousins than 64SUR. Confusednicker:
Will HCHS be better under new coach? I am anxious to hear a lot of noise out of HCHS. Who will be the toughest you play, haven't seen a schedule.
Officially dead time. I am lost.
Black Bear Dad Wrote:Officially dead time. I am lost.

I hate the dead period but it wont be long until the season startsSmile. Go Black Bears!
What does the Harlan Co. schedule look like this year?

How many wins and losses does everyone see for this upcoming Black bear team?
Well, I'm not in the loop anymore, but I do know that it's the same schedule they played last year. I also know that it's brutal!!

Hopefully, we can do better than one win this year. Time will tell....
Granny Bear Wrote:Well, I'm not in the loop anymore, but I do know that it's the same schedule they played last year. I also know that it's brutal!!

Hopefully, we can do better than one win this year. Time will tell....

Davy Crockett lived in Greeneville,TN and killed a bear with a switch so dont play against a team from Greeneville,TN Confusednicker:
Don't start!!!!

Wink
pjdoug Wrote:Davy Crockett lived in Greeneville,TN and killed a bear with a switch so dont play against a team from Greeneville,TN Confusednicker:
Don't play Greeneville, Tn this year thank.goodness
VELVET CLOSER Wrote:What does the Harlan Co. schedule look like this year?

How many wins and losses does everyone see for this upcoming Black bear team?
Not really sure what to expect this year with a new coach and new system. I do like what the offense is doing though. Will be a different look coming from a black bear team
Granny Bear Wrote:Don't start!!!!

Wink
You act like you're a mod or something Confusednicker:
^^
I don't have to be a "mod" to kick YOUR butt!!!

We didn't play Greeneville last year either.
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
I don't have to be a "mod" to kick YOUR butt!!!

We didn't play Greeneville last year either.
Unfortunately we did Granny. Lost 38-0

And you're probably right about the butt kicking thing Confusednicker:
Children, I am losing my mind...
Demarcus ware Wrote:Unfortunately we did Granny. Lost 38-0

And you're probably right about the butt kicking thing Confusednicker:

Granny went senile during that game.
Granny Bear Wrote:Don't start!!!!

Wink

Why?Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Don't play Greeneville, Tn this year thank.goodness

good. that 'lady" from Greeeneville wont have to give Granny Bear some Hickory Tea lol
Granny Bear Wrote:Children, I am losing my mind...

:popcorn:
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next