•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs Sheldon Clark Predictions and Bets!
Belfry_99 Wrote:We will see about that one Forest, Belfry doesn't have thier heads in the clouds, they have thier heads in the Game! where it needs to be, if you want proof, then look at the results, Belfry is a pretty successful program and they will be ready tommorow night. The Rock isnt that scary of a place, Belfry has won there numerous times. I think SC is the team that has something to prove, they got beat by a mediocre Prestonsburg team that Belfry put a pretty good thumping on and then went to locker room tied with East Ridge at the half. Not very impressive. I know this will be a decent game tommorow night, believe me I do, but for you say that Belfry isn't that good is pretty foolish of you, Belfry is a football program not just a good team every now and then.

i never did say they was not good just dont belive there hype and there not as good as what they think they are and yes the rock is a scary place to play
Big Daddy #78 Wrote:backs from both teams are good but sc has been doing a lot of trash talking to belfry and they dont even have 100% confidence they will win

here we go with the trash talking again...like someone posted earlier you can look on those myspace pages and see who is doing all the trash talking and i know for a fact that the belfry boys got it all started...it may have been just harmless fun....thats what you do in any sport but there is a time to chill out...not just players but fans too...i go with the cards winning by a td....
Belfry_99 Wrote:We will see about that one Forest, Belfry doesn't have thier heads in the clouds, they have thier heads in the Game! where it needs to be, if you want proof, then look at the results, Belfry is a pretty successful program and they will be ready tommorow night. The Rock isnt that scary of a place, Belfry has won there numerous times. I think SC is the team that has something to prove, they got beat by a mediocre Prestonsburg team that Belfry put a pretty good thumping on and then went to locker room tied with East Ridge at the half. Not very impressive. I know this will be a decent game tommorow night, believe me I do, but for you say that Belfry isn't that good is pretty foolish of you, Belfry is a football program not just a good team every now and then.

Yes, SC does have a lot to prove. Before last year they were a team with little to no recognition for a couple years. Hager is definately a good coach and so are the majority of the players. He has turned the program around and they are definately out to prove themselves. Even though SC was beat by P-burg in OT, and Belfry won by a above-average margin doesnt mean anything. As well, SC went into the half tied with ER, but also emerged at the end of the game by a larger margin than expected. Not taking credit away from Belfry for being good, which they definately are. As has been said by you and many others, it will be a good game and at least hopefully will be worth watching. I just dont see it being a repeat of regionals from last year.
Forest Wrote:i never did say they was not good just dont belive there hype and there not as good as what they think they are and yes the rock is a scary place to play
Whats so scary about it? Belfry never seemed to have trouble playing at the rock. :thatsfunn
lil' red birdy Wrote:here we go with the trash talking again...like someone posted earlier you can look on those myspace pages and see who is doing all the trash talking and i know for a fact that the belfry boys got it all started...it may have been just harmless fun....thats what you do in any sport but there is a time to chill out...not just players but fans too...i go with the cards winning by a td....

Yea, trust me I've seen whats happening. Even though Belfry got it started doesnt mean SC has to finish it. I can see why people do though, as you said its harmless fun. But it should all be settled tomorow night at The Rock. We will see.
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Belfry is not use to playing on a rock. They are use to the nice padded turf. I say when SC hit them they won't want to get back up.

it is true that belfry isnt used to playing at the rock, but the turf has not spoiled them one bit, and the juniors and seniors remember vipperman stadium very very well. these boys were teething on grass, and 2 yrs of turf will never change that. and as far as not being able to get back up after a hit from sc... have you been on this planet long? or better yet, have you saw belfry play? they dont lay down for anyone.
I Think SC has what it takes this year against the Pirates. It will a long hard fight for the Cards Friday night, but the outcome will be sweet. SC-34
BHS-32
Woodworker Wrote:You may think that you know a lot about Belfry Football but you obviously know nothing of proper spelling, punctuation and grammar.

Hit the books harder and let the football teams take care of themselves.:thumpsup:
We (the staff at BGR.com) will take care of this.

Please keep your comments on the game, not each other or each other's proper spelling, punctuation and grammar.
98NCCalum Wrote:We (the staff at BGR.com) will take care of this.

Please keep your comments on the game, not each other or each other's proper spelling, punctuation and grammar.

Agreed. This thread seems to be taking a turn for the worse. I would like to see it stay open but we need to keep it about the game.
I will go with my cards all the way.:Clap:
SCHS-21
BHS-14
Belfry by 3 td's
What is the all time record between these two teams? I know that they have played in some very big games! A regional title was lost by Belfry to Sheldon Clark in over time in the late 90's. I just see this Belfry team being much better this year and have played a better schedule so far compared to Sheldon Clark! As a fan of football, I have a great deal of respect for both programs. There has been a connection between the two for many years now! The last two head coaches for Sheldon Clark came from Belfry. I do think that we will see Sheldon Clark take their game to a higher level Friday night, but I see this Belfry team wearing them down in the 2nd half! Belfry has a great "D" that will put some pressure on the rock! This Belfry team might be a little better than the Belfry team from 2005!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
BelfryJustice Wrote:What is the all time record between these two teams? I know that they have played in some very big games! A regional title was lost by Belfry to Sheldon Clark in over time in the late 90's. I just see this Belfry team being much better this year and have played a better schedule so far compared to Sheldon Clark! As a fan of football, I have a great deal of respect for both programs. There has been a connection between the two for many years now! The last two head coaches for Sheldon Clark came from Belfry. I do think that we will see Sheldon Clark take their game to a higher level Friday night, but I see this Belfry team wearing them down in the 2nd half! Belfry has a great "D" that will put some pressure on the rock! This Belfry team might be a little better than the Belfry team from 2005!

I think not
Forest Wrote:I think not

We will see tomorrow and what part are you talking about?
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
BelfryJustice Wrote:We will see tomorrow and what part are you talking about?

yes we will see tomorrow
Forest...

Grow up.
I love my Pirates and this I believe. There will be a WAR at the "Rock" come Friday night. My Pirates better be fired up and ready to play. Coach Hager will have his boys well prepared BUT in the end they will walk the plank.

Belfry 34
SC 14
Pirate4Life Wrote:I love my Pirates and this I believe. There will be a WAR at the "Rock" come Friday night. My Pirates better be fired up and ready to play. Coach Hager will have his boys well prepared BUT in the end they will walk the plank.

Belfry 34
SC 14

If walking the plank means winning, then Sc will walk the plank.:flame:
BelfryJustice Wrote:This Belfry team might be a little better than the Belfry team from 2005!

IMO, 2005 team was alot better than this years team..
Forest Wrote:i would rather have a back sc then to have one player from belfry

Belfry's backup running backs are better than SC's backfield
Im not sure I agree that last years team was better. Matt Maynard being on the team is certainly a big difference. BUT. IMO this team is more solid at LB and just as solid in the defensive backfield. The only glaring difference is the lack of a Matt Maynard to run down breakaways.

Nick Bowe just MIGHT be back and capable of contributing come playoff time. IMO, that would be a nice pick me up for the Pirate defense which is already deep. I don't know if Belfry has enough explosiveness to win it all, but they are a pretty well rounded bunch, perhaps more than any team in recent history.
LovetheBucs Wrote:Im not sure I agree that last years team was better. Matt Maynard being on the team is certainly a big difference. BUT. IMO this team is more solid at LB and just as solid in the defensive backfield. The only glaring difference is the lack of a Matt Maynard to run down breakaways.

Nick Bowe just MIGHT be back and capable of contributing come playoff time. IMO, that would be a nice pick me up for the Pirate defense which is already deep. I don't know if Belfry has enough explosiveness to win it all, but they are a pretty well rounded bunch, perhaps more than any team in recent history.

They also have no Aaron Chapman and Justin Gooselin..
We will see how good the DB's are against Middlesboro I dont think anyone can keep up with there recievers..thats IF they play.. and that hurts alot not having Maynard back in the secondary
But I do not think this years team is better than last years..but I still think they are very good
the Pirates in a pretty close one
Agree that DE is not as strong as last season, but overall I think the defense at least is SLIGHTLY better.
LovetheBucs Wrote:Agree that DE is not as strong as last season, but overall I think the defense at least is SLIGHTLY better.

I also agree with you that LB positions are better than last year..

Love the Bucs do you think they can hold SC under 12 points
Showtime_05 Wrote:Belfry's backup running backs are better than SC's backfield

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
corndog23 Wrote::thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
\

Don't think its funny theyprobably are..
Dials is a good/solid tailback.

We will know tommorrow how good everyone is. Best of luck to both teams!
corndog23 Wrote::thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn

It's not funny. I'm as unbiased as the day is long, and it's true.
ok people like forest and some other sc fans and belfry fans alike make me mad....play the game show your predictions and your opinions but the ridiculous rants and raves on here kill me
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next