•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dudley Hilton to Pikeville College
WhyLie Wrote:Wednesday ...will he change his mind??????

http://www.gopcbears.com/news/2010/12/7/...h=football

With this news, it HAS to be Dudley. Nobody else has even been rumored.
If it's a 1:30 press conference that means he'll probably tell the Bell County players today. I'm sure someone close to them will post it then.
Already heard one Middlesboro fan tell people that this is just Dudley trying to duck out on playing the Jackets again. :lmao:
d2hoopsfan Wrote:Already heard one Middlesboro fan tell people that this is just Dudley trying to duck out on playing the Jackets again. :lmao:

Kinda Off-topic but still very very funny :lmao:
d2hoopsfan Wrote:If it's a 1:30 press conference that means he'll probably tell the Bell County players today. I'm sure someone close to them will post it then.

:Thumbs:
Pigskinman53 Wrote:I think it's very good football players in this state, however many times there past over for out of state kids. Look at all the out of state kids are on EKU or WKU

There are some good players in the state but I don't think filling your team with them will make a good NAIA team. I would also think the coaches at EKU and WKU would know enough about recruiting to pick Kentucky players if they were better or even as good as out of state players. I wish Coach Hilton the best. He has been great for mountain football, set a standard for all to try and follow. I hope he does well at Pikeville, except against UC but I think he would have been better off staying at Bell or riding off into the sunset. College coaching is a different animal, even if it is NAIA.
Hear this is official as of tomorrow.
Best of luck to Dudley if he moves on.
I'd like to see him get the all-time record for HS coaches.
WLEX 18 just reported Hilton is leaving for Pikeville on the news.
Rebel55 Wrote:WLEX 18 just reported Hilton is leaving for Pikeville on the news.

WOW! Did not see this one coming.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Told you guys. My info couldnt get no better. Sorry I speak the truth that some dont like on here. I have got over 30 pm's thanking me for the info.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Told you guys. My info couldnt get no better. Sorry I speak the truth that some dont like on here. I have got over 30 pm's thanking me for the info.

well, i hope he can turn that program around, i know like hear in jonesboro ar, they hired new coach last week, and he is the one that coached Micheal ORR, that playes for the Ravens and that they made the movie from...and they play 5min for me...
Congrats to Dudley
Wayne Mills will be the target of Bell now, esp with the friendship Mills and Greer have (we all know who pulls the strings in Bell Co.) Us Knox people better get to work or we will be searching for a Coach.
William Muney Wrote:Wayne Mills will be the target of Bell now, esp with the friendship Mills and Greer have (we all know who pulls the strings in Bell Co.) Us Knox people better get to work or we will be searching for a Coach.

Mills is the #1 choice as of right now. I have also heard they are interested in Larkey and Matney. Dont really know the truth on that just what I have heard out and about.
William Muney Wrote:Wayne Mills will be the target of Bell now, esp with the friendship Mills and Greer have (we all know who pulls the strings in Bell Co.) Us Knox people better get to work or we will be searching for a Coach.

I hope Mills is who we get. :biggrin:
Good hire for PC
William Muney Wrote:I agree with you 100 percent. It is unfair to all involved to spread rumors you think you heard. It is also unfair to Coach Mills to spread rumors. I think 09 is not as close to the program as he thinks???? So far very few of his predictions have came true.

Really? You dont have to be on the side line to know info.
How many wins was he away from the record?

hsfootball09 Wrote:Totally AGREE!!!!! Some people that grad from the Boro, that are new Bell co fans need to take the back seat.... As a lifetime Bobcat i say lets show some RESPECT!

5 years to be exact. Im not ashame to say it. Love all the new usernames dogging me. :biggrin:
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:How many wins was he away from the record? Was it a Ky. record?

He is tied for it. One more win he would be the leader by himself. Philip Haywood at Belfry isnt too far behind.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:He is tied for it. One more win he would be the leader by himself. Philip Haywood at Belfry isnt too far behind.

BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Mills is the #1 choice as of right now. I have also heard they are interested in Larkey and Matney. Dont really know the truth on that just what I have heard out and about.

Question: Tom or Chris? I am assuming that the rumor is Tom.

Please don't take this personal, but as a lifelong Rockcastle Rocket, if Tom Larkey dons the blue, I will puke.
LWC Wrote:Question: Tom or Chris? I am assuming that the rumor is Tom.

Please don't take this personal, but as a lifelong Rockcastle Rocket, if Tom Larkey dons the blue, I will puke.

:Clap:

LWC Wrote:Question: Tom or Chris? I am assuming that the rumor is Tom.

Tom.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Mills is the #1 choice as of right now. I have also heard they are interested in Larkey and Matney. Dont really know the truth on that just what I have heard out and about.

I don't think Matney would be interested with a wrestling program.
csabo17 Wrote:I don't think Matney would be interested with a wrestling program.

I dont think so neither. Just like I said thats just some names I have heard put out there that they might look into.
Mills turned down Madison Southern last week. So I would guess he might Bell too. You never know.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next