•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. 2009
Now a guy like R.C or Dennis Cornett (former bobcats) always seemed to have a nose for the ball and always seem to be in on the tackle were guys who read their keys. A linebacker who always seems to find the football is a linebacker who reads his keys.
bigboii98 Wrote:i hear breathitt could be getting a big time transfer from kcc named matthew moore.......aka-ralphy

i have heard this romour 2 not sure if its tru..if so knott loses 2 players because senior runningback kenny craft is going to beechwood
think there gonna go back to state but win it this time is fugute graduating or whats is class
14thregionrules Wrote:think there gonna go back to state but win it this time is fugute graduating or whats is class
fugate is a junior this year n will be playin his senior season in 09
I hear Wolfe benches well over 300. Somebody on here said he wasn't the strongest player on the team but if he's a Wolfe I bet he's the toughest.
His daddy was a heck of a player and was so mean he hunted grizzly bears with a switch!!!!!(lol)
(when he wasnt in Ohio)(lol)
P.C.Defense Wrote:I hear Wolfe benches well over 300. Somebody on here said he wasn't the strongest player on the team but if he's a Wolfe I bet he's the toughest.
His daddy was a heck of a player and was so mean he hunted grizzly bears with a switch!!!!!(lol)
(when he wasnt in Ohio)(lol)

I have personally seen Wolfe lift 380 on bench this year. I'm not sure what his highest weight is on bench, but i hear it is like 415.
yea wolfe can bench 380 and i hear he is gonna try 400 next week cant wait to see that happen kid is a beast
How come Breathitt had such low numbers at state last year.
It seemed like they had the lowest amount of players when they ran out on the field at PJCS

do the bobcats look to improve their roster next season?
breathitt hardly ever has a big team how many kids do central have in there school.
I dont know you tell me?
You're the one who cares.
SteppUp Wrote:i have heard this romour 2 not sure if its tru..if so knott loses 2 players because senior runningback kenny craft is going to beechwood

No idea why
who all is Breathitt losing this year. they still wont have any problems with Estill County bc all Estill coaches have resigned
Breathitt is losing I think 8 or 9 seniors.
thats less than what Estill is losing. Estill loses Covey, Benedict, Hoover, Wiseman and many more total is like 11 or 12
The Iceboxx Wrote:I dont know you tell me?
You're the one who cares.
you are the one who brought up the low numbers thing
Iceboxx and Bobcatlunatik (sp?) according to the 07-08 rankings or 06-07 they each had 336 boys.
I did this because they have low numbers.
40 players is low anywhere.

I wasnt talking school enrollment, i already made my point a while back on that matter.

But considering they're is one school in the county, they're not losing kids to rivals. nor do i hear of other sports stealing athletes, because i've never heard of Breathitt co. being highly productive in another sport.

I was just asking a question?
Dont be sarcastic about a question that has a lot to do with most teams success, which is depth.
Breathitts Numbers have been low for the last 5-10 years 40-50 kids. In 95-96 we had 70-80 kids playing. We do lose a few to other sports, but if you don't want to play football it is hard to make them want to. You have to love football to play and be sucessful.
The Iceboxx Wrote:I did this because they have low numbers.
40 players is low anywhere.

I wasnt talking school enrollment, i already made my point a while back on that matter.

But considering they're is one school in the county, they're not losing kids to rivals. nor do i hear of other sports stealing athletes, because i've never heard of Breathitt co. being highly productive in another sport.

I was just asking a question?
Dont be sarcastic about a question that has a lot to do with most teams success, which is depth.
well obviously u dont know breathitt county because there is another high school in the county that as well as boys in it and like 2 or 3 private schools.
Iceboxx- do you know a guy with two last names? I think he spells his last name wrong too(haha). If you know what I mean. If not, sorry I thought I knew you.
bobcatlunatik Wrote:well obviously u dont know breathitt county because there is another high school in the county that as well as boys in it and like 2 or 3 private schools.

Breathitt is the only high school in the county with a football team.
I forgot about mighty jackson city.
no ofense but that school doesnt have any athletes, i watched them play a soccer game once, they were co-ed because they didnt have enough players boys or girls to field a team, they also lost like 17-0.

I give praise to the players they do have. They stick with it, and really carry their team near the top. I was just stating that it would help to double those numbers.
SteppUp Wrote:i have heard this romour 2 not sure if its tru..if so knott loses 2 players because senior runningback kenny craft is going to beechwood

lol..is this for certain?
The Iceboxx Wrote:I forgot about mighty jackson city.
no ofense but that school doesnt have any athletes, i watched them play a soccer game once, they were co-ed because they didnt have enough players boys or girls to field a team, they also lost like 17-0.

I give praise to the players they do have. They stick with it, and really carry their team near the top. I was just stating that it would help to double those numbers.

Let me say this. The kids in Breathitt co cannt pick a school they want to go to. Breathitt has a block on the county kids. jackson city can only have so many kids from the county becuase breathitt will not sign off on them to get money from the state. Kids have to live in the city to have a choice. Jackson lets them pick. Now before you breathitt people go getting upset I said jackson can only have so many from the county.
kymom Wrote:Let me say this. The kids in Breathitt co cannt pick a school they want to go to. Breathitt has a block on the county kids. jackson city can only have so many kids from the county becuase breathitt will not sign off on them to get money from the state. Kids have to live in the city to have a choice. Jackson lets them pick. Now before you breathitt people go getting upset I said jackson can only have so many from the county.
exactly u can choose either school u wanna go to but jackson only allows so many people and sometimes they tell kids they have to come to breathitt
EngineerFan Wrote:thats less than what Estill is losing. Estill loses Covey, Benedict, Hoover, Wiseman and many more total is like 11 or 12

estill loses 11 seniors and the only players that we have come back are kenton roberts and no one else really i mean davidson can run the ball alright and i dont know about the quarterback spot but i mean its not hard to turn around and toss the ball so we could use anyone back there
**** yea jarod wolfe got 400 yesterday i pity anyone who has to line up against this kid.
bobcatlunatik Wrote:exactly u can choose either school u wanna go to but jackson only allows so many people and sometimes they tell kids they have to come to breathitt

To my understanding, the Breathitt County Board of Education tells Jackson City how many students they can have from in the Breathitt County district. I also believe that the contract expires at the end of this school year.

Anyway, Breathitt returns to the state championship game again.
So now we can conclude that kids from Breathitt County can choose which school they want to attend within that county, but Breathitt County ultimately gets to decide who is allowed to go to the other schools?

And you all are complaining about magnet schools? -Lord have mercy... lets not even mention ll the Perry central kids wh have ended up at Breathitt Wink
The Iceboxx Wrote:How come Breathitt had such low numbers at state last year.
It seemed like they had the lowest amount of players when they ran out on the field at PJCS

do the bobcats look to improve their roster next season?

breathitt dont need to improve their roster.
all breathitts ever been is just a buch of good 'ol country boys who dont care to work a little bit.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next