Twitter: @tc_analytics

Lee is stopped short of the 1st
Bobcat Football
BatCat11 Wrote:Lee is stopped short of the 1st
Bobcat Football
Cool

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Are you OK?

I'm sorry! I have had very close ties on that field for the past 30+yrs.
Win or lose, I am just happy that Breathitt is playing tougher than they did last season....

Breathitt 3rd and short but they will let the clock run
Pond Creek Wrote:I'm sorry! I have had very close ties on that field for the past 30+yrs.
This game is far from over.....But I know how you feel...My adrenaline is flowing and I am not even playing!

Halftime
Breathitt-14
Belfry-03
blow them horns...hahah
Let's go in and make some changes!!!!! We get the ball back after the half.
I'll have some stats in just a few
Pond Creek Wrote:Let's go in and make some changes!!!!! We get the ball back after the half.
Breathitt seems to be controlling the LOS, which is kinda a surprise to me.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great gameplan by BC.

Defensively they have sold their souls to stuff the middle, relying on their athleticism to limit Belfry's big plays outside.

Offensively, mixing it up.. but the no huddle has been critical as Belfry can't sub out like they normally do. This in turn is putting the two teams on the same keel fatigue wise, helping to negate Belfry's biggest advantage..their depth.

Belfry with 2 fumbles and a turnover on down in the redzone...could be up 28-14 right now... conversely..Breathitt with dropped TD pass and a TD pass called back by a penalty could be up 28-3!
bobcats keep it up i am pulling for you guys
EKUAlum05 Wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great gameplan by BC.

Deefnsively they have sold their souls to stuff the middle, relying on their athleticism to limit Belfry's big plays outside.

Offensively, mixing it up.. but the no huddle has been critical as Belfry can't sub out like they nomrally do. This in turn is putting the two teams on the same keel fatigue wise, helping to nagte Belfry's biggest advantage..their depth.

Belfry with 2 fumbles and a turnover on down in the redzone...could be up 28-14 right now... conversely..Breathitt with dropped TD pass and a TD pass called back by a penalty could be up 28-3!
Is Breathitt going no-huddle all the time?

I heard Coach Booth was going to Belfry after they beat central...
qbdad2011 Wrote:I heard Coach Booth was going to Belfry after they beat central...
Who is Coach Booth?

qbdad2011 Wrote:I heard Coach Booth was going to Belfry after they beat central...

coach booth?? thats out in left field
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Is Breathitt going no-huddle all the time?

The majority of the time...
Bell-7
Boyle -7
Turns out,, the Belfry offense cannot handle the Breathitt Defense!!! As i told you guys!!!!!
madmann1 Wrote:Turns out,, the Belfry offense cannot handle the Breathitt Defense!!! As i told you guys!!!!!
The defense has come a long way since JC.......The Estill game eally helped with preparation for Belfry....

madmann1 Wrote:Turns out,, the Belfry offense cannot handle the Breathitt Defense!!! As i told you guys!!!!!

Belfry has only punted once, and their four other posessions were in the redzone.. two fumbles, and a T.O.D at the 5...
belfry will pull this out...i have faith hill
qbdad2011 Wrote:belfry will pull this out...i have faith hill

Can I borrow her?Wink
Have the Bobcats ever went to state?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Belfry has only punted once, and their four other posessions were in the redzone.. two fumbles, and a T.O.D at the 5...
Belfry is really having to work to move the ball, while Breathitt is getting yards in chunks......Belfry may wear down in the 4th if they keep having to work so hard to move the ball.....

•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next