Ill be doing some updates tonight
BatCat11 Wrote:Ill be doing some updates tonight
Thank you....
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Thank you....

NP Brahma
Ty
25 Minutes till Kick OFF
I hope the Bobcats can pull it off......Either way, I will be going to Louisville to watch some great games......Only 1.5 hours away from here..

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I hope the Bobcats can pull it off......Either way, I will be going to Louisville to watch some great games......Only 1.5 hours away from here..

Well if your there i may see you because me and some friends my be taking the trip to papa johns next week.
I'm ready to go 48min with you. Go Belfry! Wish I was there but I had to make a choice between this week and next. I have faith in the Pirates that I will be making that long trek to L'ville!
Thanks Bat
good thing i had to make the same decision and i have confidence that breathitt will pull the upset tonight and ill be making the trip L'ville
bobcatlunatik Wrote:good thing i had to make the same decision and i have confidence that breathitt will pull the upset tonight and ill be making the trip L'ville
Jade and the other boys will have to step up because Belfry will key on Channing......Hopefully this will be Jade's coming out party! If Breathitt can get the ball out to their WR's down the sidelines, they may have a chance in this game, otherwise, Belfry can put their safety's up playing the run......

i mite be there my self I am only 48 miles away,,, On that note anyone know who has the St.X game on the web ?
Coach Haywood gives a good interview..
bobcatlunatik Wrote:good thing i had to make the same decision and i have confidence that breathitt will pull the upset tonight and ill be making the trip L'ville

Oh this is going to be fun!:thatsfunn
5 Minutes
might be a good game
What is the weather in Belfry?

Belfry wins the toss and differs till the second half
Belfry kicks it to the 15 rolled back to the 7 Belfry recovers the ball
Belfry ball 1st and 10
Varney gain of 2
2nd down in the Red zone
BatCat11 Wrote:Belfry kicks it to the 15 rolled back to the 7 Belfry recovers the ball
Belfry ball 1st and 10
Well crap, already playing stupid.....

well
Lee gain of 1
3rd down
Belfry fumbles on the pitch Breathitt ball on the 15
sloppy start for both teams so far!
BatCat11 Wrote:Belfry fumbles on the pitch Breathitt ball on the 15
Way to step up D......

Fugate With a 81 yard Touch down Run
wow
BatCat11 Wrote:Fugate With a 81 yard Touch down Run
OH MY...............So much for BHS shutting him down.....But it is early....Smile

Belfry-00
Breathitt-7

And if i spell any names wrong i apologize
  • 1(current)
  • Next