Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne County 63 Corbin 49
Hound05 Wrote:Oh boy he was a hoss cat. Baby lorenzen. The hefty lefty. Very few times did I ever see one person bring him down alone. His arm strength was somewhat of a weakness for him, but he made up for it with great vision passing and running. A very smart QB as well.

SUR either must have some good genes in his family, or he’s not claiming everyone. Every cousin he’s got is a star. Confusednicker:

Cam was a brut. Probably 6 2 220. He also had a great bday. He turned 19 the 1st few days of August.
Hatz Wrote:They lost a State Final by 50 ormore one year to Haddix and Breathitt I believe. :Thumbs:

That was the other game that sticks out in my mind among the most points given up by a Corbin team.
Hound05 Wrote:Oh boy he was a hoss cat. Baby lorenzen. The hefty lefty. Very few times did I ever see one person bring him down alone. His arm strength was somewhat of a weakness for him, but he made up for it with great vision passing and running. A very smart QB as well.

SUR either must have some good genes in his family, or he’s not claiming everyone. Every cousin he’s got is a star. Confusednicker:

Camron started every game for 3 years won more games than any qb in Corbin history (34), threw 85 td's a school record and finished 6th in the KHSAA records for career passing completion percentage along with 5 other entry's. Camron also rushed for over 1600 yards but yet some still believe he should not have been the starter (LOL). Camron was successful because he was smart, physically advanced, accurate and stayed healthy, never missed a game playing injured late in the finale 2 seasons of his career. Combs is the real deal and will have every record for passing in Corbin history if he stays healthy, no one can teach qb's as good as Haddix.

LOL! Yes sir, Sizemore was like a fullback playing the position. He didn't make bad decisions. I know he was put together, but even with that size he was still freakishly tough. I mean he was getting blasted by hard hitters game in and out simply because of his style of running, plus he'd stay in the pocket for the last second. He may have sit in the pocket waiting for a receiver as good as any high-school QB I've seen.
cherokee Wrote:Camron started every game for 3 years won more games than any qb in Corbin history (34), threw 85 td's a school record and finished 6th in the KHSAA records for career passing completion percentage along with 5 other entry's. Camron also rushed for over 1600 yards but yet some still believe he should not have been the starter (LOL). Camron was successful because he was smart, physically advanced, accurate and stayed healthy, never missed a game playing injured late in the finale 2 seasons of his career. Combs is the real deal and will have every record for passing in Corbin history if he stays healthy, no one can teach qb's as good as Haddix.

Til haddux leavs like he tryed to last year to bowlin green