Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wayne County 63 Corbin 49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Final.

Yes, this is a football score!!

Congratulations Cards!!!
Congrats to Wayne. The defense product Corbin put on the field was embarrassing. Got the whole off season to figure it out.
Great win for Wayne County!!
Slone stats?
Sloan with 404 yards and 7 TD’s on 36 carries.
Dang!!!!

That boy sure can run!!
Congratulations to Wayne, good luck next week.
He’s a junior and the QB a junior
Craze JACKET man Wrote:He’s a junior and the QB a junior

Looks good for Wayne County next year, congratulations to Wayne County
Braedon Sloan
38 - 404 yards 7 TDs
1 reception 34 yards

Unofficially KHSAA single season scoring record 330 points breaking Shawn Alexander’s record.
Shout out to Wayne Co. QB Brody Weaver. On the season 20 TDs to 3 INTs. Does not get enough credit.
All week long i watched all the predictions on here and i'd say it was probably 75 to 25% Corbin wins. Don't think there was anyone from Wayne that did any commenting. Corbin is a really good football team but we knew they did not witness the real Braedon Sloan in the rain. Young man is good enough to put a team on his back and carry them. The young quarterback Corbin has is a winner also, he can flat throw the ball and has several good recievers that can catch it.
RED&BLACK Wrote:Shout out to Wayne Co. QB Brody Weaver. On the season 20 TDs to 3 INTs. Does not get enough credit.

I agree
Like we’ve all heard multiple times! The Tommy Greer affect!!
Campers may get some backups playrs from corbin cause word goin round on facebooks is corbin going to kick kids out so they can drop back to jackson an mcreay distrik
Congratulations Wayne County, See y’all next year, hearing rumors Mr. Sloan maybe transferring to Corbin Confusednicker:................Fake News just kidding
Granny Bear Wrote:Final.

Yes, this is a football score!!

Congratulations Cards!!!

Last Week Here In Arkansas,There Was One Game That Was 86-68 Or Reel Close To That,lol
Ten Pin Spare Wrote:Sloan with 404 yards and 7 TD’s on 36 carries.

I know he's good but damn...Johnson Central gotta do better.
Braedon Sloan is probably the best individual talent in the state of Kentucky. Just my opinion.
RED&BLACK Wrote:Shout out to Wayne Co. QB Brody Weaver. On the season 20 TDs to 3 INTs. Does not get enough credit.

Bull got out! Wrote:I agree

And don't forget about that offensive line. They're much improved this season as well.

After the last game with Corbin I was one of the posters that said it would be extremely hard to stop Sloan on a dry field after seeing the yardage that he put up on a wet track. Outstanding season for the young man, and the Cards in general. Now shock the state next week and beat those Eagles.
smoke1015 Wrote:Braedon Sloan is probably the best individual talent in the state of Kentucky. Just my opinion.

Not even in the same stratosphere as Reese Smith.
Seen mr Sloan first hand as he ran for over 200 on my team earlier this season on like 5 or 6 TD and a 62-27 whooping. He is probably the one single most valuable player to his team. Wayne will go as far as he will take them and he can carry Wayne Co. Johnson central better be ready for him I’m sure they haven’t faced his type of speed and talent. If they don’t stop him from scoring TD’s they won’t beat Wayne. He is the best running back in KY this decade maybe longer and right there with Damien Harris he may even be better then he was
SmashMouth17 Wrote:Seen mr Sloan first hand as he ran for over 200 on my team earlier this season on like 5 or 6 TD and a 62-27 whooping. He is probably the one single most valuable player to his team. Wayne will go as far as he will take them and he can carry Wayne Co. Johnson central better be ready for him I’m sure they haven’t faced his type of speed and talent. If they don’t stop him from scoring TD’s they won’t beat Wayne. He is the best running back in KY this decade maybe longer and right there with Damien Harris he may even be better then he was

If he runs on JC I'll take notice. Until then color me skeptical of the "Best RB this decade" title.

Big boy football starts.....now.
FoSho Wrote:If he runs on JC I'll take notice. Until then color me skeptical of the "Best RB this decade" title.

He still has a way to go, but trust me he is LEGIT!
FoSho Wrote:If he runs on JC I'll take notice. Until then color me skeptical of the "Best RB this decade" title.

He still has a way to go, but trust me he is LEGIT!
Well I said if corbin limited mistakes they would win this game, turnovers killed them once again. We couldn't stop the Wayne offense, outside of our turnovers they weren't really stopping us either, game within 6 with just minutes to go and we couldn't get past that hump. Congrats again to wayne on another exciting game. Their offense again, made the plays to win the game. I thought we might see a totally different game this time around and boy did we. A running back with over 400 yards and a freshman Qb with over 400 made it a very good one for the fans once again. I love the fact that even down what they were at the half corbin didn't give up and brought it back to within 6. Gotta love the fight these young fella's had. Congrats to the seniors on a great career, it ended on a bad note, but they still had the chance to play at Kroger twice so they have been very fortunate. It's been fun watching several of them, as they played hard every game. Again, congrats to them and thank you for all that you've gave the program. Also, good game to Wayne county. You deserved that win, and good luck next week
RED&BLACK Wrote:Braedon Sloan
38 - 404 yards 7 TDs
1 reception 34 yards

Unofficially KHSAA single season scoring record 330 points breaking Shawn Alexander’s record.
No doubt Sloan is a special kind of RB!! I haven't seen him in person but watched some film on him. He's a hard runner and very field smart. Good luck to him going forward!

FoSho Wrote:I know he's good but damn...Johnson Central gotta do better.
Corbin and Johnson Central are very different in technique and playing styles. I really believe this will be a wonderful match up! Good luck to both teams for an injury free contest!!

Wayne County just beat the defending state champion that shut out Boyle County 21-0 just over one year ago. I think big boy football has already begun. Johnson Central has a great deal of respect for Wayne County's football team. They are talented, very well coached, and always peak at the right time of the season.
Not even in the same stratosphere? I hope you're just somebody looking to start trouble on a thread, as that might possibly be the worst post in the history of this site and that's saying something. No question Boyle County has a great team, tremendous to be honest, but go back under the rock you crawled from under.....Kid rushes for 408 yards on 37 carries with 7 TDs in the district championship game against a team that was back to back Class 3A Runner-up and you start about big-boy football. I am not gonna argue, but facts are he holds the KHSAA single season scoring record and managed that in 11-games. Yeah he's not the same stratosphere, he's probably a little better.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Wayne County just beat the defending state champion that shut out Boyle County 21-0 just over one year ago. I think big boy football has already begun. Johnson Central has a great deal of respect for Wayne County's football team. They are talented, very well coached, and always peak at the right time of the season.

Hoot, Corbin was the defending state Runner-Up, not champion. :Thumbs:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5