•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge Football '07
p_casey#21 Wrote:he was a high school coach untill they switched everything up before east ridge was a cshool and evry body said he was a better high school coach thatn a jr high coach

Where did he coach at?
i think millard the first couple of years when it was a high school that was when they got their football team which wasntt that long ago i think it was bout 3 years before east ridge became a school
p_casey#21 Wrote:i think millard the first couple of years when it was a high school that was when they got their football team which wasntt that long ago i think it was bout 3 years before east ridge became a school

I think you confused man, Millard never had a foorball team, maybe he might have coached at Elkhorn High School.
i thought he did i dunno prolly not
Panther#42 Wrote:4-6 at best with possible wins over Phelps, KCC, SF and Magoffin, and I think that's hoping for the best.... A 1-9 or 2-8 season wouldn't be to suprising though

nahh i think the warriors will win a few this year. maybe even a winning season
warriorpride Wrote:I think you confused man, Millard never had a foorball team, maybe he might have coached at Elkhorn High School.

Millard did have a high school football team. It was a JV team and Feds Creek had one to...they only played a couple of JV games and they only had the team for one year and that was the year before ER became a school. They kinda did what Kentucky Christian is going to be doing next year.
p_casey#21 Wrote:i think freshmen backfield will be deadly with the two good players from millard which are bryan casey and patrick casey are gonna be pretty impressive and with the tyler ratliff kid are gonna be un stopable what do u think

LOL, I think it's pretty damn funny when someone with the screen name p_casey says that Patrick Casey is going to be a good player this year.
I think that Ratliff will be there again this season. Hagerman was there before..

ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:LOL, I think it's pretty damn funny when someone with the screen name p_casey says that Patrick Casey is going to be a good player this year.

Yeah that is pretty retarded...brian casey will be the one to be a good player next year, not Patrick Casey. He wont get any varsity time next year either unless it is special teams...:lmao:
cig107 Wrote:Yeah that is pretty retarded...brian casey will be the one to be a good player next year, not Patrick Casey. He wont get any varsity time next year either unless it is special teams...:lmao:

Man go easy on the new freshman. Please dont give them a hard time I know how it feels to be new there so try to make them feel welcome there.
warriorpride Wrote:Man go easy on the new freshman. Please dont give them a hard time I know how it feels to be new there so try to make them feel welcome there.

You gotta be kiddin...
How about both of you get on topic and talk about East Ridge football..

1-9
braves_fan_10 Wrote:1-9

Are you serious?

0-10

lol, j.k...

But seriously.
ah patrick will be a dandy when he gets older, very quick, smart, and is getting stronger and stronger. Bryan on the other hand, he will get some varsity this year, probably take some snaps, play some corner and speical teams. He may not start anywhere, but I guarantee he gets SOME time on the field on both sides of the ball.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:ah patrick will be a dandy when he gets older, very quick, smart, and is getting stronger and stronger. Bryan on the other hand, he will get some varsity this year, probably take some snaps, play some corner and speical teams. He may not start anywhere, but I guarantee he gets SOME time on the field on both sides of the ball.

Yea Ratliff awlays lets the freshman play mostly at the end of the game.
Raw Talent wise there just as good as anyone its just that the program is weak.. Im sure their coach is good but coaching 2 sports is hard for anyone. but I wish them the best of luck
Maybe win a game.
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:Maybe win a game.

Well If we only win a game Ill make sure its against Valley.
That will never happen especially next year. But u can wish their sweetheart.:dontthink Cool
Much less likely things have happened...They CAN do it.
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:That will never happen especially next year. But u can wish their sweetheart.:dontthink Cool

Yea im a guy so dont call me sweetheart that seems kinda weird.
P-Villain! Wrote:Much less likely things have happened...They CAN do it.

Thanks for the support :Thumbs:.
Well you both are wrong it will for sure postively won;t happen next year u maybe won't even win a game i think magoffin will beat you all again.
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:Well you both are wrong it will for sure postively won;t happen next year u maybe won't even win a game i think magoffin will beat you all again.

Valley only beat ER last year by 8 and come week 7 on our homecoming night ER will destroy Valley. Mark my words!
LOL ur funny maun i forgot almost again they are like almost ranked last with betsy layne and last year I don;t know what happened but we didn't come ready to play but you know what who won yea thats right..you will not beat Valley next year so get over it.
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:LOL ur funny maun i forgot almost again they are like almost ranked last with betsy layne and last year I don;t know what happened but we didn't come ready to play but you know what who won yea thats right..you will not beat Valley next year so get over it.

Well we shall see.
I don't know if ER will beat SV or not but I do know that the coaches at SV seem to be a little crazy. Ratliff seems to be in control of himself during the game while Sanders seems to go crazy. His other coaches seem to be as bad as he is during the games. When they played Sheldon Clark I saw two different coaches from SV arguing with the refs and going crazy all night? Who is the other coach at SV with anger issues. I don't know who he is but he is as bad as the head coach? Most people like that just want to intimidate people and really that mean at all. Besides, we were whipping them pretty bad that night. I guess they couldn't handle it. Two words----anger management
Well you will be messing with the wrong one, if your talking about Hampton he's pretty mean. But we played with you all until the half and after that i dont know what happened.
Why drag Betsy Layne in this? Give the programs some respect! Watch this year and see if both Betsy Layne and East Ridge are not better teams. If Coach Ratliff steps down, I am sure they will find the right fit, but that is off topic. Please remember, I used to coach at Virgie and Shelby Valley and have some deep roots there, bt this is uncalled for.
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:LOL ur funny maun i forgot almost again they are like almost ranked last with betsy layne and last year I don;t know what happened but we didn't come ready to play but you know what who won yea thats right..you will not beat Valley next year so get over it.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next