Poll: Who wins Ashland or Raceland
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
67.39%
Raceland
32.61%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#2 Raceland @ #4 Ashland 8/28
T-CATS Wrote:No one doubts the Rams and they should go far this year. But win a title or 11 before you call out Ashland. Hope it's a good game Friday night but if Ashland plays their A game it's not even close.

Most Raceland fan that I know respect Ashland and their program and we are all well aware that Ashland has found a way to beat us over the past few years. Obviously I am being biased as a fan but I truly believe that we will have a good shot at beating Ashland this year with what we bring back.

I really do enjoy this game because it is a good natured rivalry and even though Ashland historically has beaten Raceland more times than not, we still are taken seriously by the Tomcats come game time. In the grand scheme of things this game doesn't really matter for either team in terms later in the season but it will be a good measuring stick for both teams early on. But first things first we have to get past West Carter before we think about Ashland.
No hard feelings just a friendly rivalry and usually a GREAT game.
Thats what I love about this rivialry. We can get on here for the most part and talk football and it stays respectful. It may get heated now and the , but if u notice its usually trolls causing it and seldom between Ashland and Raceland fans. We have West to deal with tonight, so until after game time tonight, see yall later!
So, let me see if if I've got this right. Because Raceland has yet to win a state championship, I'm not allowed to state the truth about what T-Cats says at the beginning of each season? And because I'm calling you out, I'm somehow disrespecting the Tomcats? Ha ha
Well saying you make it farther in the playoffs because Ashland ends up playing FTH or Cov Cath is ridiculous. Back to the game. New look D for Ashland is going to be exciting to watch. Gone are the bend but don't break D and insert Chad new D coordinators attack 4-3. With the athletes on and behind the front 7 they are going to get after it this season.
Racelands outside of #11 Has no team speed. They are in trouble come Friday.
T-CATS Wrote:Racelands outside of #11 Has no team speed. They are in trouble come Friday.

Lord I hope the tomcats believe your bs
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Lord I hope the tomcats believe your bs
Most of them watched it with their own eyes tonight. Russell Greenup Fairview players and parents and half Ashlands team and all the coaches were their.
As it has been pointed out previously in this thread, this is a battle between teams with fan bases who tend to hype them up a lot every preseason. I'll say this, though, after seeing what Raceland brings to the table, if Ashland doesn't beat Raceland by at least 3 Td's, then Bob Seger can feel completely justified with the smack talk because another beat down is coming this year from Johnson Central. This game will be a good measuring stick for the Tomcats.
Sitting last night beside a very nice man and his son from Russell. His son is on Russell's team and during the course of the game we started talking. He agreed and even mentioned everything I took from the game. Ashland will have way way to much speed for Raceland to handle. He told me before we left that if Ashland shows up at all they win by 3-4 scores. I concur.
T-CATS Wrote:Sitting last night beside a very nice man and his son from Russell. His son is on Russell's team and during the course of the game we started talking. He agreed and even mentioned everything I took from the game. Ashland will have way way to much speed for Raceland to handle. He told me before we left that if Ashland shows up at all they win by 3-4 scores. I concur.

Well crap A FAN from Ashland and a DAD from Russell say Ashland is much bigger , stronger , faster than Raceland it's gonna be a blow out , this is the same FAN who said Q looked like a stud running the ball in a game he didn't even play . So Just cancel the game next week Racelands to slow and weak I don't know why they even schedule a powerhouse like Ashland heck they are always 2nd in their district and play two playoff games every year,
raceland will execute better next week and their effort will be greater. Ashland will have to play well to win.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Well crap A FAN from Ashland and a DAD from Russell say Ashland is much bigger , stronger , faster than Raceland it's gonna be a blow out , this is the same FAN who said Q looked like a stud running the ball in a game he didn't even play . So Just cancel the game next week Racelands to slow and weak I don't know why they even schedule a powerhouse like Ashland heck they are always 2nd in their district and play two playoff games every year,
Get the orange googles off. This game won't be close.Confusednicker:
washed up Wrote:raceland will execute better next week and their effort will be greater. Ashland will have to play well to win.
I expect Raceland to execute much better. Ain't fixing team speed though.
^^^What are you, like 11 years old or something?
Raceland very vanilla as was WC. Raceland will play better no doubt. Dominated everything but scoreboard and gave up way to many huge plays. Nathaniel Davidson bad sprain, ankle brace very sore and limping some. Will give it a go Friday night.
like I said most likely a running clock:lmao:
I'll take the Tomcats in a close one.
scrappy coco Wrote:like I said most likely a running clock:lmao:

Arf Arf Arf Arf ! ! ! ! !
Roll over Rover ! ! ! ! !
T-CATS Wrote:This is going to be a good one. Ashland with high expectations and a 4A title in their thoughts and dreams. Raceland legit 1A title contender comes to Putnam for their yearly battle with the Cats. Thoughts, Predictions? :Cheerlead:popcorn:

You aren't serious, are you? These are two schools whose fans always blow a lot of smoke in August but, by late November, reality has arrived and their attention turns to basketball. Ashland is now saved from its annual humiliation by FTH or CovCath but Johnson Central and a few others still remain in Class 4A.

I suppose a traditionally mediocre Class 4A team, at home, can beat an above average Class 1A team. However, that isn't really impressive, is it?
Truth Wrote:You aren't serious, are you? These are two schools whose fans always blow a lot of smoke in August but, by late November, reality has arrived and their attention turns to basketball. Ashland is now saved from its annual humiliation by FTH or CovCath but Johnson Central and a few others still remain in Class 4A.

I suppose a traditionally mediocre Class 4A team, at home, can beat an above average Class 1A team. However, that isn't really impressive, is it?

Go troll somewhere else
T-CATS Wrote:Raceland very vanilla as was WC. Raceland will play better no doubt. Dominated everything but scoreboard and gave up way to many huge plays. Nathaniel Davidson bad sprain, ankle brace very sore and limping some. Will give it a go Friday night.

How do you have this info on Racelands qb ?
anotherfootballnut Wrote:How do you have this info on Racelands qb ?
Friends in low places!! :lmao:
Ashland - 36

Raceland - 20
T-CATS Wrote:Friends in low places!! :lmao:

When did church become a low place
64SUR Wrote:I voted for Ashland. :popcorn: I will make my prediction on a later date. Confusedhh:

I like seeing 1A beat up on bigger schools but this isn't one of them at this time 2015. Mr. Baker is Mr.Baker :popcorn:

Ashland 42
Raceland 21

Jmo. Confusedhh:
Going with Raceland this week. Overlooking WC was prolly the reason they were off their game last night. I think Baker will have a tough night trying to elude 11 Rams with T-Cats swinging from his bag.

Rams-27
Ashland-21
:hilarious:
Lynch47 Wrote:Going with Raceland this week. Overlooking WC was prolly the reason they were off their game last night. I think Baker will have a tough night trying to elude 11 Rams with T-Cats swinging from his bag.

Rams-27
Ashland-21
If anyone thinks Raceland is going to show up next flat like they did against WC then your out of your head. They will show up with fire in their eyes ready to play. And now with something to prove. If the Cats think they will get the same Rams that played west carter the cats could be in for long night. If cats stay focused I still say they will pull it out in the end.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next