•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 2014
64SUR Wrote:I think some of y'all still don't understand about picking teams if one team is all you're going to pick it will be a short season and you should just post on your home team. But if you want to be a Williamsburg fans. You're :welcome: in 1A. I will also be following 2A Leslie County and 3A Corbin. Confusederiously:

you forgot to list the rest of the teams
mysonis55 Wrote:Every crowd has at least one 64. If you know what I mean.

And yes some has C-A-B-R-O-N clubs 55 and you are at the top of the lists. Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:you forgot to list the rest of the teams

I will let you an Mysonis55 Do that for me.:Cheerlead
Newly added was Webster Co to 64's list.
64SUR Wrote:I think some of y'all still don't understand about picking teams if one team is all you're going to pick it will be a short season and you should just post on your home team. But if you want to be a Williamsburg fans. You're :welcome: in 1A. I will also be following 2A Leslie County and 3A Corbin. Confusederiously:

I was a Whitley County fan and a Tim Couch fan if that helps any
mysonis55 Wrote:Newly added was Webster Co to 64's list.

Need to pick someone out west so I pick the worst one, May bring them some hope. Confusedhh:
pjdoug Wrote:I was a Whitley County fan and a Tim Couch fan if that helps any

What do you mean you was a Whitley county fan have you transfer to Williamsburg. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:What do you mean you was a Whitley county fan have you transfer to Williamsburg. Confusednicker:

I was a and still am a Whitley County fan and was a Tim Couch fan even after he came back and beat Whitley after Whitley County's Adam Parks hammered him and tried to take his head off Confusednicker:
If Doug became a burg fan, that would just fill the void you created 64. That is when you left the burg for 37 other teams.
mysonis55 Wrote:If Doug became a burg fan, that would just fill the void you created 64. That is when you left the burg for 37 other teams.

I'm hearing some more noise in Williamsburg, maybe another major player...Just saying...:popcorn:
Could use some linemen.
64SUR Wrote:I'm hearing some more noise in Williamsburg, maybe another major player...Just saying...:popcorn:

Money must grow on trees in Cumberlandburg.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Money must grow on trees in Cumberlandburg.

Some of those old millionaires must still be around...Confusedhh:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Money must grow on trees in Cumberlandburg.

:hilarious: @ Cumberlandburg
I remember playing Lynch back in the day, seems US Steel had a money tree...
I am going to re write a John Prine song Paradise about Wburg...Instead of Mr Peabody's coal train hauled it away, it will be Dr Taylor tore it down...
OldJacket Wrote:I am going to re write a John Prine song Paradise about Wburg...Instead of Mr Peabody's coal train hauled it away, it will be Dr Taylor tore it down...

you're on a roll :popcorn:
pjdoug Wrote:you're on a roll :popcorn:
It's too much tequila or not quite enough...
OldJacket Wrote:It's too much tequila or not quite enough...

I'm not as thunk as you drunk I am Confusednicker:
OldJacket Wrote:I am going to re write a John Prine song Paradise about Wburg...Instead of Mr Peabody's coal train hauled it away, it will be Dr Taylor tore it down...

When you mentions John prime, I think about Dear Abby,Dear Abby Williamsburg will be back in cold December in bowling green Sign Dear Abby.. Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:When you mentions John prime, I think about Dear Abby,Dear Abby Williamsburg will be back in cold December in bowling green Sign Dear Abby.. Confusederiously:

Thinking about a return to Bowling Green, Prines "Sweet Revenge" comes to mind...
Song Sam Stone remind me of Mysonis55. :lmao:
64SUR Wrote:Song Sam Stone remind me of Mysonis55. :lmao:
"55 took to stealing when he got that empty feeling"
This is some good stuff. So are all these kids coming into to the burg one and done-ers? Meaning are they seniors? Or are they getting any younger kids?
Sounds like the burg is starting to become eagles. They still will have to change the colors. I don't know of any orange and black Eagles. Will they wear an F on the side of their helmets? Well all their recruits do any more for them than the last recruiting Eagles from the east.
+ some of those kids will be ninth year. I think 2 or maybe 1 will break the starting lineup.
Scotty the last post was an answer to your question.
64SUR Wrote:I'm hearing some more noise in Williamsburg, maybe another major player...Just saying...:popcorn:

I don't know how you do this 64 frankly you have to be in I told someone last night that Williamsburg wasn't expecting any new kids that I knew of, I just got back from Wall Mart there was A couple Jacket players there, there was also this kid with them, He looked to be about 6-3 215. I think you are right 64.
Is Labron coming to the burg now?
mysonis55 Wrote:Is Labron coming to the burg now?

I don't think so I will check on it and get back with you 55 . :Cheerlead
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next