•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle @ Perry Central 9/23
laker20 Wrote:They held Sheldon Clark scoreless. That's something Perry, Pburg, or Pikeville couldn't do. They also held Pulaski Co to 13, and Pulaski has a pretty good offense that was able to put 20 up against Somerset.

Also, Pulaski County's scores came off the first drive with some big pass plays, then Rock settled down and shut them down throughout the game. The last score came very very late. I am not positive, but I believe the JV were in on that one. Not sure though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
no the last score was against the varsity on the personal foul and unsportsmen like conduct penalties that put them in the position
I honestly think PCC is on the same level as Bell and Harlan. They have alot more then Matt Robison. Yes robinson is great but I the Rankin kid does not get enough credit. he is good. this has to be WTMT GOW.
laker20 Wrote:They held Sheldon Clark scoreless. That's something Perry, Pburg, or Pikeville couldn't do. They also held Pulaski Co to 13, and Pulaski has a pretty good offense that was able to put 20 up against Somerset.

Sheldon Clark didn't score til the varsity was on the bench.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Sheldon Clark didn't score til the varsity was on the bench.
Rockcastles Freshman held them scoreless so Rocks defense is notch above Perry
the sheldon clark game has nothing to do with this one!
rustyankle Wrote:Rockcastles Freshman held them scoreless so Rocks defense is notch above Perry

I'm sure Perry's offense will make up for that. Rowe can't do it all
we'll all see Clark Rowe collide with Matt Robinson. and come friday only one team will walk out of the gardens still undefeated. it wont be no cup cake, you can believe that
the way i look at it, this game is like a clash of the Gladiators. Robinson vs Rowe...
who comes out on top?

I think Matt has proved himself to everybody that he is one tough SOB to stop on defense, even on offence he's a force.
All of the talk around this game is M. Robinson and Rowe, but the key to this game is containing Huff and covering Beatty. Huff is not the kind of QB that you want to force into scrambling. If you do, you will loose. This game is won or lost by how well Rock applies disciplined pressure to Huff while covering Beatty.
laker20 Wrote:All of the talk around this game is M. Robinson and Rowe, but the key to this game is containing Huff and covering Beatty. Huff is not the kind of QB that you want to force into scrambling. If you do, you will loose. This game is won or lost by how well Rock applies disciplined pressure to Huff while covering Beatty.

hard task lol
That might be a collision that Robinson cant handle
Legendary Wrote:Who have they played there there D shouldn't be solid? It should be amazing with the teams they have played!
Totally agreed. Rock = Overrated.

Perrys was up 30+ and their JV was in.
Aslan Wrote:That's funny. Rowe over/under 50 yards? I'm going over, but barely.

maybe 80 yards!
im curious to see what excuses rock fans will use on here if their team loses. if perry loses ill eat my words
Quote:That might be a collision that Robinson cant handle

yeah okay, we'll see. im gonna give you so much hell once i prove im right:biglmao:
I'm not knocking M. Robinson here, he's the kind of guy you want on a team no matter what sport your playing. But, IMO you take him off the field and PCC could possibly still be undefeated. You take Huff or Beatty off, and they'd probably be 2-3.

If I were a coach for Rock, I would care less about Robinson, he's gonna get his 15-20 tackles during the course of the game. But I'd make sure that my defense was prepared for Huff - Beatty.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:yeah okay, we'll see. im gonna give you so much hell once i prove im right:biglmao:

I would hope that you would because when the highlights come out and it shows Rock just bulldozing over Perry im going give it to you... Rowe will have 120 yds Luna 70 and Reams will have atleast 50
laker20 Wrote:I'm not knocking M. Robinson here, he's the kind of guy you want on a team no matter what sport your playing. But, IMO you take him off the field and PCC could possibly still be undefeated. You take Huff or Beatty off, and they'd probably be 2-3.

If I were a coach for Rock, I would care less about Robinson, he's gonna get his 15-20 tackles during the course of the game. But I'd make sure that my defense was prepared for Huff - Beatty.

Completely disagree. Robinson is Perrys best player. He's the best linebacker in the Mnts and he's turned into a hell of a RB. He's also PCC's best short yardage back.
Does Perry's new scoreboard have a third digit on the Home side?
If not...
we need to look into getting that changed by Friday.
Raisin it!!!
Quote:I would hope that you would because when the highlights come out and it shows Rock just bulldozing over Perry im going give it to you... Rowe will have 120 yds Luna 70 and Reams will have atleast 50

:hilarious::biglmao::lmao:

im sure that will happen guy. in fact ill make a bet with you, i dont think your as confident as i am. ill bet rock doesn't even come within 10 points of Perry at the end of the game. the loser deletes his BGR account and starts over.
well considering your new if i win you have to sport a Perry avatar the rest of the season plus delete your account
rustyankle Wrote:I would hope that you would because when the highlights come out and it shows Rock just bulldozing over Perry im going give it to you... Rowe will have 120 yds Luna 70 and Reams will have atleast 50

when rowe gets stopped is his excuse gonna be that he had rusty ankels???
comeback_kidxXx Wrote::hilarious::biglmao::lmao:

im sure that will happen guy. in fact ill make a bet with you, i dont think your as confident as i am. ill bet rock doesn't even come within 10 points of Perry at the end of the game. the loser deletes his BGR account and starts over.
so the bet is Rock wont score 10 or they will lose by 10?
Quote:so the bet is Rock wont score 10 or they will lose by 10?

re-read it bro, basically the bet is Perry wins by 10+
comeback_kidxXx Wrote::hilarious::biglmao::lmao:

and whoever's account gets deleted has all of the "Likes" they've given removed. Looking at this thread you'd think Brokeback Mountain was in Perry County. It's like Comeback, Aslan, and Old_Blue Sack are all snuggled up under the blanket talking smack.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next